dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2018

786 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, LandK said:

Awesome! Congrats! What did you say your reason for expediting was? And what date did you get for your interview?

There was a couple of financial difficulties causing a lot of stress to us both, and with a specific date that I’d need to enter the US at the latest to minimise them. Don’t want to go into too much detail here but typical housing, job and sick family member stuff. Thankfully no more sleepless nights hahah 🤞

I need to booky own interview for London, my case is currently in transit and the system isn’t letting me enter my number to pick a date. So just waiting a few days I guess for London to unlock my case number (I’ve emailed them too). I’ve got my medical booked already though.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
11 hours ago, alexandramfebles said:

Hi everyone! I submitted my documents to CEAC (pivot case) and today received a message that I need to delete and re-upload the documents. I called to the NVC, they checked that everything was correct and told me to disregard this message. Did anyone had a situation like this?

We did. But got a case complete same day, too. I was concerned especially because it wouldn't allow me to delete.

2 minutes ago, R&OC said:

We did. But got a case complete same day, too. I was concerned especially because it wouldn't allow me to delete.

Yes, the same thing. I don´t understand since there´s no delete option. They told me to wait until they review the civil documents, so we will see. Hopefully, I will get the same outcome next days :) Thanks a lot! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 6/1/2018 at 12:00 AM, CloveD said:

I’m sooooooo excited for our interview and even though there is nowhere for me to sit at the embassy, I’m still going with my husband! Good luck and happy manifesting to all of you! :D

Good luck for your interview 

can u pls tell me how much time it takes from your NOA1 to NOA2 ??? 

9 hours ago, jhigareda41 said:

Could you show me where I can find this group? I tried googling citados consulado juarez facebook etc and all other combination of keywords but have not come across the group you mentioned. 

Just type in March case closed or April case closed and it will take you to the Facebook group. It will ask you why you want to join and just type in that you are waiting for your appointment in cdj.

50 minutes ago, gintar89 said:

Hi, did anyone receive interview dates today?? 

Am hoping we get something tomorrow morning. Their emails seem to be sent overnight so maybe they will work on ours today.

For those who have called to find out their interviews have been scheduled. How long afterwards have you received the official email?

I know that the Case Completed email can sometimes take a few days to be sent ( mine took a week) so is it the same for the Interview Scheduled  email?

@Jacky U.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mali
Timeline
3 hours ago, Eve & Sisco said:

Am hoping we get something tomorrow morning. Their emails seem to be sent overnight so maybe they will work on ours today.

For those who have called to find out their interviews have been scheduled. How long afterwards have you received the official email?

I know that the Case Completed email can sometimes take a few days to be sent ( mine took a week) so is it the same for the Interview Scheduled  email?

@Jacky U.

No, I called first then 10min later they emailed me the letter

5 minutes ago, KaouNee said:

No, I called first then 10min later they emailed me the letter

So they had just (that same day)  scheduled your interview when you called?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mali
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Eve & Sisco said:

So they had just (that same day)  scheduled your interview when you called?

Yes, maybe earlier that day, but i thought it was a coincidence after I call they send the letter. I did call Monday and nothing was scheduled so between Tuesday and Wednesday interview sceduled.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.