dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2018

786 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, selsiii said:

Finally received our interview date. August 14th. Pls send positive thoughts our way. 

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Yay, we got a later interview date. My husband asked if we could attend a week later and we received an email today with a new date.

So happy. Did the medical in Frankfurt today and I am just glad this part is over (driving to Frankfurt for 2.5 hours one way, waiting more or less with so many others and then heading back)...

Just now, R&OC said:

Yay, we got a later interview date. My husband asked if we could attend a week later and we received an email today with a new date.

So happy. Did the medical in Frankfurt today and I am just glad this part is over (driving to Frankfurt for 2.5 hours one way, waiting more or less with so many others and then heading back)...

Congrats! when was your cc?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, R&OC said:

Oh awesome! Everyone won when it came to rescheduling (us too!). I wish Frankfurt was only 2.5 hours from us. We're going to have to do an 8 hour each way jaunt! But it's all worth it for love, right? :)

When was your original interview?

Nebraska Service Centre / Frankfurt Embassy

2016/03/30 - Married!

2017/07/14 - Sent off our I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox (Filed from abroad)

2017/07/24 - NOA1 (sent to Nebraska)

2018/03/02 - NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/03/19 - "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/03/23 - NVC received petition

2018/05/17 - Case# received and fees paid

2018/05/21 - Case# changed -- can't log in with the new one so "we've sent in a 'ticket' to get it fixed"

2018/05/22 - Scan date. Ticket worked, submitted all our paperwork until the wee hours of the morning. 

2018/06/11 - CC!!! "Documentarily Qualified"

2018/06/25 - Got interview date for July 11; but we must reschedule for August. 

2018/06/26 - Medical

2018/06/28 - New interview date received (for August 13th)

2018/08/13 - Interview in Frankfurt!!! They asked for certified translations.

2018/08/28 - Sent in translations

2018/09/06 - CEAC status changed to "ISSUED!!!"

2018/09/13 - Passport received in the mail! Everything is beautiful.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, gintar89 said:

Congrats! when was your cc?

We had our CC on June 13th.

Just now, jesserz said:

Oh awesome! Everyone won when it came to rescheduling (us too!). I wish Frankfurt was only 2.5 hours from us. We're going to have to do an 8 hour each way jaunt! But it's all worth it for love, right? :)

True. Sat next to a couple that drove for six hours, too.

The original interview was supposed to take place a week prior to the one we have now.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Crispyxx said:

Now you're scaring me. I'm writing exams until July 16th and since I've seen a few on here who got CC last week also getting interview dates for Frankfurt but already around July 17th-18th I was hoping they would be past my critical time frame 😫 please let us know what they say when you get a hold of them. 

We asked to reschedule as well and got a response within three days I believe.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, jesserz said:

Gosh - I just checked your timeline. Other than the wedding date, we have a pretty similar timeline. Our priority date was July 14th and we had our cc two days after you (received a checklist before)... good luck going to Frankfurt. Not sure where you will be doing your medical but if you choose Frankfurt, I would advise you to arrive at 07:30. They have ample parking in the back and accept cards to make the payment.

Timeline
Just now, jhigareda41 said:

Cc 4/19 know I have a while to go but just curious if CDJ has started scheduling this week.

They did, yesterday. But last month they only gave out dates for a few days instead of the 2 weeks it had been. I think they covered CC dates of 2/21-3/4 for the most part. I'm hoping for more this month.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, R&OC said:

Gosh - I just checked your timeline. Other than the wedding date, we have a pretty similar timeline. Our priority date was July 14th and we had our cc two days after you (received a checklist before)... good luck going to Frankfurt. Not sure where you will be doing your medical but if you choose Frankfurt, I would advise you to arrive at 07:30. They have ample parking in the back and accept cards to make the payment.

Oh wow, but you guys had to wait a much longer time at the NVC. I guess it all evens out. They really mean 12-14 months! And thank you very much for the advice! Good luck with your interview!!!

Nebraska Service Centre / Frankfurt Embassy

2016/03/30 - Married!

2017/07/14 - Sent off our I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox (Filed from abroad)

2017/07/24 - NOA1 (sent to Nebraska)

2018/03/02 - NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/03/19 - "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/03/23 - NVC received petition

2018/05/17 - Case# received and fees paid

2018/05/21 - Case# changed -- can't log in with the new one so "we've sent in a 'ticket' to get it fixed"

2018/05/22 - Scan date. Ticket worked, submitted all our paperwork until the wee hours of the morning. 

2018/06/11 - CC!!! "Documentarily Qualified"

2018/06/25 - Got interview date for July 11; but we must reschedule for August. 

2018/06/26 - Medical

2018/06/28 - New interview date received (for August 13th)

2018/08/13 - Interview in Frankfurt!!! They asked for certified translations.

2018/08/28 - Sent in translations

2018/09/06 - CEAC status changed to "ISSUED!!!"

2018/09/13 - Passport received in the mail! Everything is beautiful.

12 hours ago, R&J said:

I am still waiting for an interview date for my husband.. CC 6/20 

PD- 07/06/17

12 hours ago, AH&J said:

Let me know when he gets his interview.  I have zero idea how long we may potentially be waiting.  Our entire summer is "on hold" for this very interview.  

I received CC on May 31st and I'm still waiting for an interview. I believe some other people from Canada around my time are waiting too. My husband called the NVC and they say they are beginning scheduling this week and next for August interviews. Here's hoping we all get interviews soon! :) 

Edited by ALittleBritish

7 hours ago, ichidesu said:

Totally! It’s really stressing us out. It seems like no one got any interview dates in London at the end of last month/beginning this month. Only info coming through are those who expedited. They haven’t even reviewed our expedite request that was sent to London on the 8th of this month. Someone else we know got it sent later to London and they had a decision within 48 hours. Our requests for updates were responded with a generic copy and paste of the exact same email we first got.

We’re waiting for a London interview as well. What email address did you send an expedite request to?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.