dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2018

786 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Bezasimon said:

Hello, how long does it take to review document at nvc?

To be honest, there's really no telling, unfortunately. NVC will give you a blanket statement of 6 weeks, but could be sooner or later. If you want to compare to mine, they just reviewed mine today and accepted everything except the hubby's passport (which was a little bit cut off, but not the full number), and the police reports ( which just needed to be rotated so the words could be read horizontally lol, yeah really) I won't complain because at least they're looking at it. Hope your process is just as quick!!!

Thank you for your information LadyTT357 I tried to edit my post but It couldn’t go through I had submitted the documents before and the reviewed last week and they accepted everything except my passport biographic page and police certificate I I scanned them facing down so  they wanted me to correct it and I re submitted three days ago so Iam hoping we  will hear for them soon !!

Hi, 

I have received email from NVC today about status change today and the status online is AT NVC now again, because i have to resubmit and reupload some requested docs on 6/13/18.

Now NVC has no new message in the message box for me that means they accepted my documents and they do not need any thing else from me? please throw some opinion on me, will be appreciated. 

Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
34 minutes ago, alan foster said:

Hi, 

I have received email from NVC today about status change today and the status online is AT NVC now again, because i have to resubmit and reupload some requested docs on 6/13/18.

Now NVC has no new message in the message box for me that means they accepted my documents and they do not need any thing else from me? please throw some opinion on me, will be appreciated. 

Thanks.

If your DS 260 is disappeared on CEAC website that means CC is done.

On 3/22/2018 at 11:29 AM, jesserz said:

Have you called the NVC to see if they got it or if they assigned a case number? 

On 5/7/2018 at 8:49 AM, skyzee said:

Still nothing today after calling, has been 3 business days since they started asking for names/DOBs. I'm holding out hope that the case number comes in sometime this week. Going to continue to call in the event the case number is generated before the e-mail goes out.

Case received: March 7, pivot case.

On 5/8/2018 at 4:42 PM, ABK said:

You should get case number within a week now. 

On 5/14/2018 at 9:25 PM, ReneeWads said:

And just like that, CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED! 9 weeks 3 days after NVC received docs.

On 5/14/2018 at 9:52 PM, ReneeWads said:

Yes. FInally! Called several hours ago and there was no change. But I just received the email with the info!

On 5/25/2018 at 11:43 AM, H&H. said:

for isl folks, once visa is approved, do u have option to pick it up or have it delivered? if u tell them u traveled from out of city, will they give it same day maybe? 

On 6/12/2018 at 5:32 PM, jesserz said:

Reupload them quickly. Some people are getting CC the next day for something like that. Others are taking a few weeks. As with everything that is the NVC, there's no way to tell.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mali
Timeline

CC complete 04/23/2018

Interview-08/16/2018

I am so excited! this process has taken forever and we almost there. Praying for APPROVALS for all upcoming interviews!!!!:jest:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.