dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2018

786 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Joiedevivre said:

Just got my Interview Date for 18.07. Check your mail, you shoul have it as well :dance:

You received an email from NVC or over the phone? btw Good luck

21 minutes ago, Love_HZ said:

You received an email from NVC or over the phone? btw Good luck

I received an Enail from NVC. Thank you :D

... to be continued 

1 hour ago, Joiedevivre said:

Just got my Interview Date for 18.07. Check your mail, you shoul have it as well :dance:

Congrats. I though NVC scheduled interviews at least a month in advance, so people had time for medical and collecting needed documents.

Edited by ramesesthe2nd

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

6 minutes ago, R&OC said:

I got mine, too! July 17th. My husband asked if we could have one a week later - keep your fingers crossed as we have an international family reunion that day.... If all fails, I'll take that day. Too bad we are not on the same day, we could have waited together.

I’m sorry and I hope everything will work out for you guys! I‘ll Squeeze my dumbs for you of course. 

Yeah.. would have been pretty cool to not have to wait alone. Did you already schedule your medical? If yes, where will you go?

All the best and please keep me updated! 

... to be continued 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 minutes ago, R&OC said:

I got mine, too! July 17th. My husband asked if we could have one a week later - keep your fingers crossed as we have an international family reunion that day.... If all fails, I'll take that day. Too bad we are not on the same day, we could have waited together.

Good luck to you. Did you receive an email?

4 minutes ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Congrats. I though NVC schedules interviews at least a month in advance, so people have time for medical and collecting needed documents.

Thank you!

Yeah, you’re right, thought the same. But checked the last few German timelines (well, there aren’t many) they’re the same. Good thing, I already scheduled my medical 3 weeks ago for Friday this week. NVC Case Nr. is enough for Munich Doctor.

I also already gathered all necessary documents :D

... to be continued 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Joiedevivre said:

I’m sorry and I hope everything will work out for you guys! I‘ll Squeeze my dumbs for you of course. 

Yeah.. would have been pretty cool to not have to wait alone. Did you already schedule your medical? If yes, where will you go?

All the best and please keep me updated! 

Yes, of course! And if all fails we will be there! I am planning on going to the medical in Frankfurt, they don't actually schedule appointments.

We got notified by email.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi everyone here! Could you tell me please how we are going to get a notification about the interview date? Is it by mail or email? Worrying a little bit about the post delivery in our town if it's by mail, they are not always accurate

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.