dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2018

786 posts in this topic

On 6/19/2018 at 10:19 PM, AH&J said:

Thank you so much-- this is very helpful, Herostratus.  I read elsewhere that an interview letter serves as proof that you are returning to your home country, etc. for the interview.

I don't have the interview letter yet still waiting for it to be scheduled. I do carryall the correspondence I have from USCIS and the NVC in case i asked. The one time I was pulled aside for secondary I gave them the NOA1 & NOA2 letters which satisfied them. They want to be sure you are not planning to stay in the US illegally so as long as you can show  you are going through the process  there shouldn't be an issue. 

55 minutes ago, aywang said:

visa is approved! Praise the Lord! :jest:

Congratulations! Hopefully I will be following your husband shortly.  

On 6/14/2018 at 6:49 PM, alan foster said:

HI THERE, 

MY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE MADE SOME MISTAKES ON COUPLE OF DOCS. THEY WERE NOT HORIZONTALLY SIDED. AND  NVC ALSO REQUESTED PETTITIONER'S  DIVORCE DECREE . ALL DOCUMENTS AGAIN UPLOADED ON 06-13-18 (YESTERDAY). I AM PIVOT , ISL EMBASSY PAK. NOW AGAIN STATUS CHANGED TO THE ACTION REQUIRED SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. 

PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH TIME THEY WILL TAKE AGAIN TO REVIEW AND HOW I WILL KNOW THAT THEY DID?.  THANKS

it will be pretty quick.

i submit mine friday and had approval on monday. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Love_HZ said:

same here, cc June 18, waiting on interview letter. have you received IL already?

When I got a case complete email at the same time I got another email from NVC that we are now scheduling your interview!! Did you get this ? After your case complete ?

interview letter will be given once your interview get scheduled I haven’t seen any one getting it before 

Edited by M.khan98

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 hours ago, Lyn & Lan said:

Hello All,

My husband had his interview today in Lagos and got approved!! I am over the moon as I did not sleep from the time he walked into the Embassy and came out, lol. I will be back shortly to give his review. 

OUTSTANDING!!! We have one more month to go! 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

thanks to all visa journey member.... for all my well wisher,i wish you well. For those preparing for interview I wish you Good luck. Thanks so much

for those who is expecting interview dates...good news ahead of you this month end. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ayomi said:

My visa is approved..  ..praise God. The CO ask who was your petitioner? When did he travel out? When did we got engage, for how many years? When did we got married!?then she said your visa has been approved, am to pick up in a week time. Glory be to God, Amen.  

Congratulations!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Ayomi said:

Please what are the step to pay for green card.what is A number and DOS number

Have you collected your passport?

It is in there

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Ayomi said:

My visa is approved..  ..praise God. The CO ask who was your petitioner? When did he travel out? When did we got engage, for how many years? When did we got married!?then she said your visa has been approved, am to pick up in a week time. Glory be to God, Amen.  

Congratulations 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.