dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2018

786 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Vetomo said:

4days coming to my interview, I pray to Almighty Allah that everything will go smoothly, at Lagos state,US embassy Nigeria.:jest:

I wish you succss and congratulations on advance...mine too is coming soon.i can't wait to finally wake up and see my wife beside me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So guys finaLLy after two weeks our status change to

(Sent to Department of state NVC)

P.D 10 OCT 2017 TSC

NOA2  25 May 2018.

Hopefully it will be received by NVC soon.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Vetomo said:

June 13

Oh yeah! Mine is June 14,  then it's none of our business if there's going to be a holiday or not. May Allah the best disposer of affairs get everything sorted before you arrive at the embassy (hasbunallah wani'mal wakeel). All the best sis.

Timeline
42 minutes ago, T.R said:

Oh yeah! Mine is June 14,  then it's none of our business if there's going to be a holiday or not. May Allah the best disposer of affairs get everything sorted before you arrive at the embassy (hasbunallah wani'mal wakeel). All the best sis.

Amin ya Allah and I wish you the same bro

Timeline
15 hours ago, T.R said:

@Vetomo you mean 12th of June? If so, I heard the federal government has declared it a public holiday (Democracy Day). I doubt if the embassy will be open for business.

Screenshot_20180609-064353.png

Timeline
5 hours ago, T.R said:

The Nigerian government has confirmed that there is no public holiday. It's on the news.

5 hours ago, Vetomo said:

Amin ya Allah and I wish you the same bro

The Nigerian government has confirmed that there is no public holiday. It's on the news.

Just now, Joelbincythomas said:

Do we get a physical Interview letter or just one by an email ?

You get the interview letter by email and you have to print and present it at the interview 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
19 hours ago, H&H. said:

we're pivot case and my wife entered dallas usa yesterday from islamabad via doha and overall there wasn't an issue. only issue was islamabad airport kept asking her for yellow packet and she told them its not required anymore but they kept asking and made her wait and emailed some body and after i think an hour they said ok u can go.

afterwards we noticed on the green card payment paper we received when we picked up visa mentioned u dont get yellow packet anymore and maybe we couldve used that as proof but we didnt see before. people at usa airport just asked her to wait in a room and let her go after 10 min without any questions. glad our journey is over. all the best to u guys.   

Congratulations. GOD IS GOOD! Now both of you can sleep easy!🤗💃💃

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
22 hours ago, H&H. said:

we're pivot case and my wife entered dallas usa yesterday from islamabad via doha and overall there wasn't an issue. only issue was islamabad airport kept asking her for yellow packet and she told them its not required anymore but they kept asking and made her wait and emailed some body and after i think an hour they said ok u can go.

afterwards we noticed on the green card payment paper we received when we picked up visa mentioned u dont get yellow packet anymore and maybe we couldve used that as proof but we didnt see before. people at usa airport just asked her to wait in a room and let her go after 10 min without any questions. glad our journey is over. all the best to u guys.   

Wow!! Congratulations!!! 

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline

I called and got  the news that our case is CC as of 6/7/18, but we haven't received any email from NVC.  How long does it take to get the email? Anyone experienced this?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On Saturday, June 09, 2018 at 7:09 AM, T.R said:

Mine is 14th too. Can't wait for this to be over

Timeline
On 6/1/2018 at 3:13 PM, Nellybee said:

Hi guys,

So I finally travelled to the US yesterday and got in around 9pm local time. My POE was Newark, I wasn't asked a single question , the Immigration officer took my packet, stamped my passport and welcomed me to the United States. Within 1hr I was done, the only sad part was they took my suya (😭😭😭 , my Nigerian folks would understand) the journey has been a tedious one and I'm so glad to be with my dear hubby. I wish every one success , and my prayers are with you guys. Just hang in there, it would soon be over .

Suya 😂🤣 sorry darling❤️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/9/2018 at 2:01 PM, H&H. said:

She must be on doha with me as I took flight doha to houston yesterday as well.. and the gates were altogether fir houston and dallas.. such a small world :)

PD  = 15 DEC 2016

NOA 1 = 21 DEC 2016

NOA 2 = JAN 2018

(AS PETITIONER WAS ON GREEN CARDS THAT IS WHY IT TOOK SO LONG)

NVC RECEIVED = 12 FEB 2018

CASE # ASSIGNED = 19 APR 2018

PAID AOS & IV FEE = 20 APR 2018

FEE DEDUCTED = 25 APR 2018

DS260/CIVIL DOCS/ AOS SUBMITTED = 26 APR 2018

WAITING FOR CC :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.