dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2018

786 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline

NVC has finally received my waiver approval. They got it yesterday. I am so excited. Hopefully we'll get a CC this week. Took almost 4 months since approval, but now they have it!

My wife had her interview yesterday at Islamabad embassy. After the interview it show ready(same message when theyschedule the interview). CO said everything is fine and you should get the passport within 5 days.

Is it normal? Shouldn't it change to ap?

Please advise!!

Edited by TheRon89
Add more details

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@H&H. @MahiAS @MalRaz 
Many congratulations to all of you :)
We are done with the medical part and waiting for the interview as it got rescheduled on 20th June due to Eid Holidays . . . counting the days.

PD  = 15 DEC 2016

NOA 1 = 21 DEC 2016

NOA 2 = JAN 2018

(AS PETITIONER WAS ON GREEN CARDS THAT IS WHY IT TOOK SO LONG)

NVC RECEIVED = 12 FEB 2018

CASE # ASSIGNED = 19 APR 2018

PAID AOS & IV FEE = 20 APR 2018

FEE DEDUCTED = 25 APR 2018

DS260/CIVIL DOCS/ AOS SUBMITTED = 26 APR 2018

WAITING FOR CC :D

Timeline

Edited by H&H.

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good day friends

I want to ask quick question about my immigrant interview in Lagos embassy, I attend my medical examination MAY 17 2018 and I was called back on MAY 28 2018 for sputum test,the doctor told me that the result is going to be out 8weeks time and my interview is on JUNE 13 2018,I'm thinking of reschedule my interview or should I attend it?anybody with similar case of mine,your help will be appreciate.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Vetomo said:

Good day friends

I want to ask quick question about my immigrant interview in Lagos embassy, I attend my medical examination MAY 17 2018 and I was called back on MAY 28 2018 for sputum test,the doctor told me that the result is going to be out 8weeks time and my interview is on JUNE 13 2018,I'm thinking of reschedule my interview or should I attend it?anybody with similar case of mine,your help will be appreciate.

I don't think you need reschedule your interview. The consular will tell you the next thing to do after successful interview. Don't get yourself stress out everything will fall in place.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, shexy said:

I don't think you need reschedule your interview. The consular will tell you the next thing to do after successful interview. Don't get yourself stress out everything will fall in place.

Thank you 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So guys we got complete joint sponser documents today.

We resceduled Interview date of 13 June,Islamabad Embassy.

IR_2.

As our case was expedited embassy told us to schedule interview by our own,we schedule first of 20 June but today resceduled of 13 June.

Very Excited🤩

Coming wednesday.

10 hours ago, TheRon89 said:

My wife had her interview yesterday at Islamabad embassy. After the interview it show ready(same message when theyschedule the interview). CO said everything is fine and you should get the passport within 5 days.

Is it normal? Shouldn't it change to ap?

Please advise!!

Congrats

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mouna24 said:

Congratulations, i received the letter today for interview, for one of my children july 13 th

The children's received cc 10 may

Mine is 30 may

I write to NVCExpedite@state.gov tout ask them to give the same date for me and the other child

Canada ( pivot cas)

Good luck I hope they fix it asap! Maybe to that earlier date too would be nice haha :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, jojo30 said:

Via email? Hopefully we are right behind you....

Yep via email this morning. Last night they made me think we wouldn't hear til next week! You should hear soon then!! And the email is your letter so you can book everything!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 minutes ago, kendraf said:

Bonne chance j'espère qu'ils le répareront dès que possible! Peut-être à cette date plus tôt serait bien haha:)

Thanks you 😉 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.