38 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, mommyo2life said:

Anyone who got approved / case complete in May , do y’all have appointments in Juarez yet? 

I got approved in July... and I scheduled my appointment which the closet I could get was September 4th this year in CDJ.......

49 minutes ago, JackCasillas said:

When is your appointment?

My appointment ... the closet I could schedule it was September 4th.....

1 hour ago, Shalom12528 said:

My appointment ... the closet I could schedule it was September 4th.....

1 hour ago, Shalom12528 said:

I got approved in July... and I scheduled my appointment which the closet I could get was September 4th this year in CDJ.......

Wow, that’s really awesome ! Congrats :) did you call or they emailed you to schedule your cita? 

16 hours ago, mommyo2life said:

Wow, that’s really awesome ! Congrats :) did you call or they emailed you to schedule your cita? 

CDJ sent a letter to the address in the U.S. saying for me to schedule my appointment at web address https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/iv

31 minutes ago, sylcar said:

Shalom12528

I have another question? After you got approval for both the 601 and 212 waivers did they ask for any other papers?

yes.... well since it had been more than a year since my last appointment I have to bring in to this appointment just about all the same original paperwork and photocopies, visa photos, plus police reports of all the countries I have been in since I was 16... plus the biometric appointment and the medical appointment again...... also the DS260.... site address.... http:ceac.state.gov/iv/..... they will open it again so you can fill it out again.....

On 8/15/2018 at 4:15 PM, jlag-007 said:

They are in May of 2017 and are down to 12 to 15 months processing time!!

I saw this as well on August 15, 2018, but the next day the processing time changed to 13.5 to 17months and to March 20, 17. Not sure what is going on with their processing tables. Reading through the forums it does sounds like they are currently at 13months...gahh. 

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yes! the Timelines were changed to March2017 and 14months and 17.5months. This makes it even harder for us, seems like they like playing with the public! 🤨

Edited by sylcar

• 5 months later...
On 5/31/2018 at 1:40 PM, JackCasillas said:

Why is Nebraska the only center processing the i601, doesn't  make sense  that people with families in the U.S. have to wait so long out side the U.S. for a waiver when i601 only take 4-6 month 

Have you heard anything yet? We submitted ours on March 12, 2018.  We've been married 2 years, and it's costing me a fortune to go back and forth to the UK to see him.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 1/30/2019 at 11:07 PM, Ruthie said:

Have you heard anything yet? We submitted ours on March 12, 2018.  We've been married 2 years, and it's costing me a fortune to go back and forth to the UK to see him.

I just got my approval today

31 minutes ago, JackCasillas said:

I just got my approval today

When did you submit your 601? That's awesome news!

Edited by Ruthie

Timeline
2 hours ago, Ruthie said:

When did you submit your 601? That's awesome news!

My i601 was submitted March 17, 2018

Timeline
On 8/16/2018 at 3:30 PM, Shalom12528 said:

yes.... well since it had been more than a year since my last appointment I have to bring in to this appointment just about all the same original paperwork and photocopies, visa photos, plus police reports of all the countries I have been in since I was 16... plus the biometric appointment and the medical appointment again...... also the DS260.... site address.... http:ceac.state.gov/iv/..... they will open it again so you can fill it out again.....

What was the wait time for your second appointment? After you got the package from uscis 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.