TBoneTX

November 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,327 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
9 hours ago, TropicalLove said:

Honestly I only learned about scans tonight as well as the fact there was a November Filers thread here on Visa Journey.  

Im grateful to have seen what you posted. Hoping all of us who are still waiting hear from USCIS soon.

Thanknyou so much.

One mote question, do they list case numbers?  Thank you again!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
9 hours ago, poise said:

Have been following this forum for some time. Received our approval yesterday. Decided to post our timeline so that it can help others.

Received email notification early in the morning yesterday. Old website shows status as approved. New website is still not yet updated. 

NOA1 - 6th Nov, 2017

NOA2 - 29th May, 2018

Best of luck to every one of you!

visaforum.png

Congratulations!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
48 minutes ago, andjen0519 said:

Hi everyone! I just signed up on this forum but I have been a follower of this thread since day one. I would like to share the great news, WE GOT APPROVED!! YAY!! 

NOA1- Nov. 8 (old site) 

Nov. 10 (new site) 

NOA2- May 31

Thank God we got the update from the old website saying our case was approved. Checked the new website but it is not updated yet. 

Just a quick question tho. Is the update from the old website valid? I just want to make sure that it's for real😊

orca-image-1527778182585.jpg_1527778182847.jpeg

OMG congratulations. I just did the mini-scan on the app and the case right above me was approved. 82, I am 83. I really hope I will hear something today an approval or RFE, anything good. congratulations to all those approved. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
29 minutes ago, TropicalLove said:

One mote question, do they list case numbers?  Thank you again!

I do not post people's case numbers; but I have all of them as the scan uses them.

Really excited to see all the approvals starting to come in, I think this is going to be our best day yet of approvals - let's see what happens!!!

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

@Naes @x_driven_x

Would you guys help me out to fill this form related to I-129F. Its my area Congressman PDF form  that I need to fill out for my Fiancee and explain that I applied for her and  I haven't heard anything till  now and we are pretty much out of normal processing time. 

So I'm wondering if you guys can help me out to fill with the Great Format that you have seen in past few months from other member on this group or any other Blog . 

I'm standing at 209 days as of Today and my petition is not been approved until now. 

image.png.d712123caa4103285e169a7fffe42bab.png

3 minutes ago, H_Town006 said:

@Naes @x_driven_x

Would you guys help me out to fill this form related to I-129F. Its my area Congressman PDF form  that I need to fill out for my Fiancee and explain that I applied for her and  I haven't heard anything till  now and we are pretty much out of normal processing time. 

So I'm wondering if you guys can help me out to fill with the Great Format that you have seen in past few months from other member on this group or any other Blog . 

I'm standing at 209 days as of Today and my petition is not been approved until now. 

image.png.d712123caa4103285e169a7fffe42bab.png

image.png.3db3779150664b12207f56757fb047c7.pngAdding 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, LoveSeaBu said:

It’s raining with approvals today here. Congrats everyone. I hope to hear more approvals in the next hours. 😊😎🎉🎉

I'm gonna put in my guess for the over / under at 89 approvals.... but wouldn't it be cool to have a 100+ approval day?

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, SvetikP said:

I cant believe !!!:o:D:jest:

I just received notification from app that we were approved!

NOA1 - 20 November

NOA2 - 31 May

Old site is updated

New site shows "received"

Thank to everyone here and Good luck to everyone still waiting!!! 

Congratulations!
Please don't forget to update your timeline!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, andjen0519 said:

Hi everyone! I just signed up on this forum but I have been a follower of this thread since day one. I would like to share the great news, WE GOT APPROVED!! YAY!! 

NOA1- Nov. 8 (old site) 

Nov. 10 (new site) 

NOA2- May 31

Thank God we got the update from the old website saying our case was approved. Checked the new website but it is not updated yet. 

Just a quick question tho. Is the update from the old website valid? I just want to make sure that it's for real😊

Congratulations!
An approval is an approval.
You will have to wait for the letter to come in the mail if you want to make sure it's real :jest:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.