TBoneTX

November 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,327 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Rocko20 said:

Technically they will tell the congressman case worker the reason, then the case worker will relay the response to you via email

The reason will likely be a vague general "additional background security check" auto-response that everyone is getting but the end result makes no difference,  you have to wait. There won't be much specifics and even if there was, there is nothing we can do unless they send an RFE.

The key is to look at other threads for those who waited long, usually they still got approved, they just sadly had to wait.

Do anybody know how far back people are still waiting? I mean could this go in for another 3-4 months with no NOA2? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Amy & John said:

Do anybody know how far back people are still waiting? I mean could this go in for another 3-4 months with no NOA2? 

There r people from June 2017 still waiting. So yes it could drag on for awhile.

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

14 hours ago, pinkkk said:

hi @Greenbaum are we gonna include the replicate copy of rfe or submit the original copy to them?

You can return the original copy with your package BUT make sure you make a copy for yourself both the contents and the RFE page. You just never know what is going to happen along the way.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

13 hours ago, Amy & John said:

People are waiting about 220 days plus or minus for their NOA2 and then another 30-45 days until it's sent to the Embassy.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
On 6/29/2018 at 8:32 PM, Amy & John said:

I talked to a person who waited for 9 months for their NOA2 so there’s your answer.

Honestly, what options do we have? Even a CR1 takes 10-14 months so waiting for the K1 is still the quickest way. 

There is no chance I’m abandoning or withdrawing this petition so I’m just going to sit back and make my entitled service request phone calls every 30 days if there is no update.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 6/29/2018 at 8:08 PM, Greenbaum said:

Your case seems simple to you but there are checks and balances for the immigration process here in the USA. Because we have such an open immigration policy it's easy for anyone from any country who is a bad guy to get into our country and cause havoc. We see it all the time. So the screws get turned a little titer and those like yourself suffer. USCIS doesn't know if that both of you were never married. That you do not have children. They know nothing of your criminal history until the do their research and background checks. There are numerus data bases both here and international to check and that takes time.  

There are visa classifications in your country, Australia, that take 12, 18 and sometimes 24 months to get.

Greeenbaum, can u imagine the people coming in from Mexico, Honduras and El Savador and yet our liberal nuts want open borders and no ICE agents. It's really getting out of control and insane to suggest no ICE agents here. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN I can tell you that.. So folks like us who are doing things the right way getting our fiancees and spouse here well seems like they don't care about breaking the law and those kids at the border? Give me a break, those parents and traffic smugglers know exactly what they are doing. So as you said having to wait is hard enough BUT at least our partners will be here LEGALLY so I'm not worried.  By the way does NVC wait until a interview appointment has been made to send the packet over to Manila?I have a guy and his wife here in Dumaguete doing our petition and visa documents. Maybe you know him. Larry and Rony visa service. I'm waiting for them to fill out the DS160 application.   Anyway if all goes well maybe a September POE for my fiancee. Hope things are well for you Greenbaum and a Happy 4th of July!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
35 minutes ago, RyanMaria 2018 said:

Greeenbaum, can u imagine the people coming in from Mexico, Honduras and El Savador and yet our liberal nuts want open borders and no ICE agents. It's really getting out of control and insane to suggest no ICE agents here. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN I can tell you that.. So folks like us who are doing things the right way getting our fiancees and spouse here well seems like they don't care about breaking the law and those kids at the border? Give me a break, those parents and traffic smugglers know exactly what they are doing. So as you said having to wait is hard enough BUT at least our partners will be here LEGALLY so I'm not worried.  By the way does NVC wait until a interview appointment has been made to send the packet over to Manila?I have a guy and his wife here in Dumaguete doing our petition and visa documents. Maybe you know him. Larry and Rony visa service. I'm waiting for them to fill out the DS160 application.   Anyway if all goes well maybe a September POE for my fiancee. Hope things are well for you Greenbaum and a Happy 4th of July!!!

My fiancee is coming in from El Salvador. And now because of all the bad apples she gets a lot of discrimination even though we are doing everything the right way and the relationship is legitimate.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JayHouser said:

My fiancee is coming in from El Salvador. And now because of all the bad apples she gets a lot of discrimination even though we are doing everything the right way and the relationship is legitimate.

JayHouser, trust me your fiancee is in the minority when it comes to this issue of illegal immigration and the key is getting her through the front door instead of illegally. So at least when she get's here you have NO worries. Hope she get's here soon and you two have a great life together my friend!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
11 minutes ago, RyanMaria 2018 said:

JayHouser, trust me your fiancee is in the minority when it comes to this issue of illegal immigration and the key is getting her through the front door instead of illegally. So at least when she get's here you have NO worries. Hope she get's here soon and you two have a great life together my friend!!

Thank you so much! It's  unfortunate that there are alot of people who bundle the issues of illegal immigration together with all immigration in general. And I believe its part of the reason we are getting longer processing times. What issues have legal immigrants caused in this country to cause all the new security checks and extra scrutiny?

Timeline
13 minutes ago, JayHouser said:

Thank you so much! It's  unfortunate that there are alot of people who bundle the issues of illegal immigration together with all immigration in general. And I believe its part of the reason we are getting longer processing times. What issues have legal immigrants caused in this country to cause all the new security checks and extra scrutiny?

Exactly President Trump was only enforcing the laws that were passed by Bill Clinton in 1996 and were enforced since then. When Obama was in office NO ONE said a word and still what is happening now, happened then I can tell you that. Seems like those of us who are getting things done legally are ignore and the bad guys coming across the border are more important now. Since when  is illegal aliens given preference? To me? It's about the Democrats wanting one thing ...votes thats' all.Have a great day!!

38 minutes ago, JayHouser said:

Don't ever give up. Your doing the right thing and you can be proud that you sacrificed a lot to bring her here. Stay strong, Stay positive.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

1 hour ago, RyanMaria 2018 said:

I agree with you. Fortunatly for us, my wife and I, we are in the 10 year GC window and so nothing effects us at this time. But, for the rest of you, I feel your "pain". Just remember, you will get to the end and you will be together if you do the right thing.

I don't know Larry and Rony visa service but be sure you go over every piece of documentation, including the DS-160 making sure that your information is correct. With the links I gave you, you can do this process in the Philippines on your own and not have problems.

The packet his sent on it's own in other words nothing triggers it to get to the Embassy except that it has been deemed ready for The Embassy to adjudicate your case and that USCIS and NVC are satisfied that at this point that you have met their requirements.

Have you received your case number?

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Don't ever give up. Your doing the right thing and you can be proud that you sacrificed a lot to bring her here. Stay strong, Stay positive.

Yes sir my friend better to go through the front door. As we were discussing this illegal immigration problem here can be attributed to the reason for the delays in the immigration department and vetting these illegals. Well anyway nice hearing from you and have a great 4th of July!  

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

I agree with you. Fortunatly for us, my wife and I, we are in the 10 year GC window and so nothing effects us at this time. But, for the rest of you, I feel your "pain". Just remember, you will get to the end and you will be together if you do the right thing.

I don't know Larry and Rony visa service but be sure you go over every piece of documentation, including the DS-160 making sure that your information is correct. With the links I gave you, you can do this process in the Philippines on your own and not have problems.

The packet his sent on it's own in other words nothing triggers it to get to the Embassy except that it has been deemed ready for The Embassy to adjudicate your case and that USCIS and NVC are satisfied that at this point that you have met their requirements.

Have you received your case number?

Yes sir,  we have a case number so as of now my fiancee already paid for her visa and are in the process of waiting for the couple who are helping us fill out  the DS160 application. I'm waiting to get that interview date and  medical appointment done. After that I will send out my I-134 affidavit of support to my fiancee and all the goodies that go with it so hopefully this week I will get all that done. Can I email the forms or should I send it to her. I know they need a signature of course and yet I hear that the I-134 forms are not always being reviewed there in Manila.  

2 minutes ago, RyanMaria 2018 said:

Yes sir,  we have a case number so as of now my fiancee already paid for her visa and are in the process of waiting for the couple who are helping us fill out  the DS160 application. I'm waiting to get that interview date and  medical appointment done. After that I will send out my I-134 affidavit of support to my fiancee and all the goodies that go with it so hopefully this week I will get all that done. Can I email the forms or should I send it to her. I know they need a signature of course and yet I hear that the I-134 forms are not always being reviewed there in Manila.  

What is the reason for waiting for the interview date and to get the medical completed now?

Scan and send. Yes, most of the time USEM does not ask for financials, but they also recommend having it with you at the interview.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.