TBoneTX

November 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,327 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My internet is not working today... going to attempt to use my phone as a hotspot (so far successful), and then connect via my VPN to run the scans... give me some time tonight please and thank you :)

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
8 hours ago, YanBurch said:

Thank you, what’s the phone number? 

For USCIS, the number is 1800-375-5283. Follow the prompts of "losing" your receipt number where you'll be connected to an operator who can view your case and make a service request inquiry. Or you can submit an inquiry yourself at their website https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do

It request will be sent to the service center who has your petition where an officer will look at it and respond within 30 days

For politicians, I simply googled who was my representative in my district, emailed their website directly, and got a response in 5 days from an assistance who works for their office. They do the exact same thing: submit an inquiry to the service center about your case, except my thinking is they actually pay attention to that one.

Edited by Rocko20

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 hours ago, AnGrig said:

I have received a RFE and the case was approved in 10 days, stay positive! NOA 1 NOV 14.

Is that 10 calendar or working days?  I am also NOA 1 NOV 14, they received my RFE on June 13th.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

We have sent the needed document on June 12, they received on June 13 and approved on June 19/20, check the new website every day. Good luck!

1 hour ago, rachelgreen said:

I received this email 10 days after I received my NOA2. Should I be worried? When I log in it just show that my case was approved. 

It means nothing. Its just an automated email saying nothing else on your case has been done. You can turn it off in the settings.

10 hours ago, Rocko20 said:

For USCIS, the number is 1800-375-5283. Follow the prompts of "losing" your receipt number where you'll be connected to an operator who can view your case and make a service request inquiry. Or you can submit an inquiry yourself at their website https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do

It request will be sent to the service center who has your petition where an officer will look at it and respond within 30 days

For politicians, I simply googled who was my representative in my district, emailed their website directly, and got a response in 5 days from an assistance who works for their office. They do the exact same thing: submit an inquiry to the service center about your case, except my thinking is they actually pay attention to that one.

Thank you very much, will try. I contacted congressman already last Monday but no answer yet. 😢

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, AnGrig said:

We have sent the needed document on June 12, they received on June 13 and approved on June 19/20, check the new website every day. Good luck!

You're lucky, 7 calendar days is short... Tomorrow will be 2 weeks for me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
54 minutes ago, nykolos said:

You're lucky, 7 calendar days is short... Tomorrow will be 2 weeks for me.

Yep, we have been waiting for more than 220 days and I understand your feelings, 2 weeks is also okay, our RFE was just for 1 document, I attached a cover letter also, so maybe this helped to be faster. Don't worry  and keep checking your USCIS account.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Amy & John said:

Nov 1st here & Day 238 here!! :(  starting to feel like this is never going to happen. our day has the least amount of people left to approve.

Did you try calling USCIS?

30 minutes ago, Amy & John said:

Nov 1st here & Day 238 here!! :(  starting to feel like this is never going to happen. our day has the least amount of people left to approve.

Did you try calling USCIS?

35 minutes ago, Amy & John said:

Have u contacted congressman/congresswomen in your state? 

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.