TBoneTX

November 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,327 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
16 hours ago, Coffelacha said:

I've sent you my opinion on this topic in PM.

But can please @Naes, @Greenbaum and some other gurus help as @Natalia_777 gets under Multiple Filer Waiver and I believe her RFE is for an additional information in order to approve request for the waiver. I'm still newbie here (even though I read a lot lol) and can't really help on this matter. Thanks ;)

Hi 

Did this resolve? 

*I am so sorry for late replies to everyone. I don't have a phone and a continuous internet while I am in Turkey, because well no company wants to sign me for a month...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Naes said:

Hi 

Did this resolve? 

*I am so sorry for late replies to everyone. I don't have a phone and a continuous internet while I am in Turkey, because well no company wants to sign me for a month...

Thank you.

will provide certified documents from friends and relatives
and wait...

6 hours ago, Naes said:

Hi 

Did this resolve? 

I thought you can get sim card at the airport and it has internet ? at least people offered me when I was at the airport for sim card. I didn't take it though as I was there only for few days xD

enjoy Turkey NAES ! I wish I could go back...food is soooooooo nom !

Edited by Christy&J

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

I thought you can get sim card at the airport and it has internet ? at least people offered me when I was at the airport for sim card. I didn't take it though as I was there only for few days xD

enjoy Turkey NAES ! I wish I could go back...food is soooooooo nom !

...so I think they thought I’m not a tourist and that’s why nobody tried to sell me anything 🤦🏻‍♀️... I’ll ask around about that!

I ate so much and can’t get into my dress 

Edited by Naes

6 minutes ago, Naes said:

...so I think they thought I’m not a tourist and that’s why nobody tried to sell me anything 🤦🏻‍♀️... I’ll ask around about that!

I ate so much and can’t get into my dress 

hahaha ! maybe because you are Turkish lady :D

Oh man,,,I shoulda bought wedding dress when I was in Turkey !....I went to little Istanbul here in Mannheim and saw lot of beautiful wedding dress from Turkey but they are so expensive ! a friend said I shoulda buy it in Turkey ..

Now too late :( 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

hahaha ! maybe because you are Turkish lady :D

Oh man,,,I shoulda bought wedding dress when I was in Turkey !....I went to little Istanbul here in Mannheim and saw lot of beautiful wedding dress from Turkey but they are so expensive ! a friend said I shoulda buy it in Turkey ..

Now too late :( 

Everything is so cheap here right now! It is crazy if I did the wedding here it would have been soooo cheap yet so nice and beautiful... (this maybe the moment I wished we did cr1 )

I already have my dress but can’t stop looking at some while here...

I may be carrying one extra luggage to US...

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Everything is so cheap here right now! It is crazy if I did the wedding here it would have been soooo cheap yet so nice and beautiful... (this maybe the moment I wished we did cr1 )

I already have my dress but can’t stop looking at some while here...

I may be carrying one extra luggage to US...

I know right ?!

but no NAES lol:jest: go to US with your K1 remember it was sweat and blood for us to get it ..hahaha maybe you can go back to Turkey and arrange another ceremony ? or renewal wedding ? after 1 year ? :D

I went to few Turkish wedding and omG it was so fun, lot of dancing and many thing happening not only listening priest, cutting cake, eat and done go home.

like Indonesian wedding, it could be all night long...geez I wish could do Indonesian kind of wedding in US hahah that would cost us arms and legs  

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

So I have already mailed back my rfe since last week and I can't get any kind of notification if it's been received or processed or anything. New site still says we need more information from you, the old site still says case was received, and the app says 231 days since my case was touched. Ugh I hate the emotional rollercoaster they are putting us through 

17 minutes ago, hassan247 said:

So I have already mailed back my rfe since last week and I can't get any kind of notification if it's been received or processed or anything. New site still says we need more information from you, the old site still says case was received, and the app says 231 days since my case was touched. Ugh I hate the emotional rollercoaster they are putting us through 

When I mailed back my RFE, it took 10 days for them to receive it. It may take a few more.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
17 hours ago, lakwatserangpinay said:

I feel you! Seeing a lot of December filers getting approved makes me feel so frustrated 😑😑😑

Oh boy I hope they get to us soon but it seem December is the focus now but hold the faith 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
10 minutes ago, rrobin0609 said:

When I mailed back my RFE, it took 10 days for them to receive it. It may take a few more.

OK I was just making sure. Thanks for the info 

Timeline
17 hours ago, x_driven_x said:

Did you try calling USCIS yet?

What about your senators / congressman?

We just out of normal processing time so will be  taking some action now ... I'm not sure if you're the one that post the link about to how to make contact with your senator if it's you send it back for Me please 

Timeline
17 hours ago, Sandy05 said:

Right there with you...Day 218 for us today and every day the anxiety is worse. Hang in there, just know you are not alone in what you are going through. Hopefully we will all get our approvals soon. 

That's so true pray we all hear something soon  this waiting is crazy 

Timeline

Hey everyone.... last night was a tough night for me decide to check the new site just now only to see that my case was updated but RFE I'm feeling very excited that my case got touch so I'm waiting on the hard copy now want to response ASAP 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.