TBoneTX

November 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,327 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, RyanMaria 2018 said:

WE got an RFE on May 23rd for not having all my divorce documents and so I received the letter on May 26th and sent it back out on May 30th and got a message from USCIS  saying Response to USCIS request for evidence  was received on June 1st. So looks like it's pretty quick depending on where u live and so hope you are right in 2 to 3 weeks we can get that approval.  

Mine was delivered on the 30th but they havent updated my case acknowleding they have it :unsure:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, p squared said:

Wow. Got an approval at 3 am PST on the new site. Contacted congresswomen last weekend and called USCIS yesterday. Not updated on the app. Noa1 nov 15, noa2 June 1st. Can’t believe it. Thanks so much for the information, scans, and support everyone. I hope they finish November up next week!

Wohooo. Congratulations :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jeffreyyu said:

You have any idea if anyone from August and September still waiting for noa2?

Yes there are some.. I don't know the exact number but I would say at least 2 active member from each as virgin cases and more with RFE

I'm also sure there are more from July etc that are not active at the moment. There are always cases that goes way out of normal averages so I would expect at least a case per month in VJ to go a good over 11 months.

On normal scans it still shows updates as recently as today so I know many more cases are also out there (outside of VJ)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
8 hours ago, Mike & Tanja said:

OMG We got an approval,  can't believe it. I'm crying. And my fiance is sleeping and I can't tell him right now.

NOA1 old website 13th November

NOA1 new website 15th November

Update only on new website, both apps no update.

Mike involved the congresslady last week, it might be the reason that we finally got the approval.

I'll keep crosssing my fingers for you guys who are still waiting. You will get yours soon too!

@Mike & Tanja Congratulations on the Approval! its such a good feeling once you get it :) really happy for you! 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Gama said:

@Mike & Tanja Congratulations on the Approval! its such a good feeling once you get it :) really happy for you! 

Thank you :)

4 hours ago, Rackle10187 said:

No I’m from the states and my fiancé has residency in Germany. He’s been there for 4 years. Originally from Ghana! I’m thinking that’s what is taking so long 

I was pointing out you should classify the country you are going to process your visa in. If it's Germany, then state Germany in your profile and the flag will appear in your sidebar profile and we can answer visa questions based on Germany. Otherwise others will just skip over your question because too hard to dig around to try and figure out your Embassy because their answer is not always true for Germany as it is for another Embassy. Of course you always can skip not identifying your country and we the ppl here in the thread will just skip over you question. I for one are not going spend time looking up something when it is easy for you to set one time and forget. Just my opinion. :thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

I was pointing out you should classify the country you are going to process your visa in. If it's Germany, then state Germany in your profile and the flag will appear in your sidebar profile and we can answer visa questions based on Germany. Otherwise others will just skip over your question because too hard to dig around to try and figure out your Embassy because their answer is not always true for Germany as it is for another Embassy. Of course you always can skip not identifying your country and we the ppl here in the thread will just skip over you question. I for one are not going spend time looking up something when it is easy for you to set one time and forget. Just my opinion. :thumbs:

Where do i add this at on my timeline?

Timeline
Just now, Rackle10187 said:

You have to edit your profile. I think Greenbaum told you how to do it exactly

Timeline
17 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

@Rackle10187 @lima-gh @Mkh120325 @emekus94

:secret:Not knowing what Embassy you are processing through prevents us from responding to many of your questions. If you look at the others here, they have a flag for their country so it makes it easy for us to reply.

So if you could help yourself out and complete your profile sure would help us to out in our response.

Go to the top right of this page select your name (it's on the upper right hand corner)>my profile>[below your picture on the right column] edit my profile. Scroll to the bottom and fill in "Immigration Info". There now we can better serve you.

@Rackle10187

40 minutes ago, Rackle10187 said:

You can add it in the "signature box". It's been along time that I found it so maybe someone else can help you locate. Thanks for fixing your profile. It does make a difference.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.