TBoneTX

November 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,327 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Mike & Tanja said:

I tried to find it, but I can't... is there a June NVC forum?

Nope, as today is the 1st. just make one ;) congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Naes said:

Nope, as today is the 1st. just make one ;) congrats!

Thank you. I'm pretty sure somebody posted a link for the NVC  forum (maybe for November filers, no matter in which month they got the approval), I just can't find the link. I had a look here and in the old part of November filers (didn't went through ALL pages but the last few ones).

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mike & Tanja said:

Thank you. I'm pretty sure somebody posted a link for the NVC  forum (maybe for November filers, no matter in which month they got the approval), I just can't find the link. I had a look here and in the old part of November filers (didn't went through ALL pages but the last few ones).

That is weird... because that only happens that way for CR1 cases in this website. you should follow your noa2 month if you want to know the timeline of others. as the rest of the timeline will be connected to your noa2 date not your noa1 anymore. but you can follow May NVC if you don't want to create yourself

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

That is weird... because that only happens that way for CR1 cases in this website. you should follow your noa2 month if you want to know the timeline of others. as the rest of the timeline will be connected to your noa2 date not your noa1 anymore. but you can follow May NVC if you don't want to create yourself

Ok, maybe I mixed it up with this :) Thanks again @Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

In the past we have seen 2-3 week turnaround on RFE's. More patience guys. :thumbs:

WE got an RFE on May 23rd for not having all my divorce documents and so I received the letter on May 26th and sent it back out on May 30th and got a message from USCIS  saying Response to USCIS request for evidence  was received on June 1st. So looks like it's pretty quick depending on where u live and so hope you are right in 2 to 3 weeks we can get that approval.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
1 hour ago, edel.castillojr00 said:

Hey, everyone. I have been a lurker for a long time don't really write on here. But we got approved on the 30th and neither one of the websites updated. I randomly called uscis yesterday and they told me there was a decision on my case but couldn't tell me what it was. So when I got home I checked the new website and  we were approved.

NOA1 24th. idk if this helps but i was approved the day after my congressman call to find out about my case.

i wanted to thank you guys for all the information on here. It helps so so much. Best of luck to everyone still waiting. I know I was going crazy with the anticipation. 

Edel, can you keep me posted on your process? if you have to go Guyana for the interview, if you can chose another embassy, I am on the same boat as you but from Feb.

Thanks!

Timeline
On 6/1/2018 at 12:23 AM, x_driven_x said:

1) "I would like to know why many cases that were sent to USCIS in the days and weeks after mine have been approved, while I've seen no updates on my case."

2) "I have been waiting for an update since I first received NOA1 209 days ago."

3) "I would appreciate if your office can inquire with USCIS about the status of my case and determine why it appears to have been skipped over."

Something like that.

thanks for this 🙏😊we will send an inquiry to congressman next week.its good that he is a democrat 🤣pro immigrants LOL

Timeline
18 hours ago, programmer437 said:

Well, I sent the RFE via fedex overnight to their direct office address, not to the PO box - apparently that puts it in their actual hands faster. 
Mine was regarding proof of in person meeting. 
I sent two sworn affidavits, our photos and scrapbook (copy), credit card statements, plane tickets, hotel confirmations, luggage tags, and a duplicate of the evidence we originally submitted in the petition. 

So what happened as I'm assuming you sent all that along with your packet originally right? Interesting because I also get and RFE but I didn't include ALL of my divorce documents only the first 2 pages and then the judges signature. I did send mine using the P.O. Box and  only took 2 days to receive a  notice that my RFE was received. So the real question is how long till they complete the case and get it approved right?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mike & Tanja said:

OMG We got an approval,  can't believe it. I'm crying. And my fiance is sleeping and I can't tell him right now.

NOA1 old website 13th November

NOA1 new website 15th November

Update only on new website, both apps no update.

Mike involved the congresslady last week, it might be the reason that we finally got the approval.

I'll keep crosssing my fingers for you guys who are still waiting. You will get yours soon too!

Congratulations :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
4 hours ago, Mike & Tanja said:

OMG We got an approval,  can't believe it. I'm crying. And my fiance is sleeping and I can't tell him right now.

NOA1 old website 13th November

NOA1 new website 15th November

Update only on new website, both apps no update.

Mike involved the congresslady last week, it might be the reason that we finally got the approval.

I'll keep crosssing my fingers for you guys who are still waiting. You will get yours soon too!

Congratulations!!! ^_^

Timeline
10 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

@Rackle10187 @lima-gh @Mkh120325 @emekus94

:secret:Not knowing what Embassy you are processing through prevents us from responding to many of your questions. If you look at the others here, they have a flag for their country so it makes it easy for us to reply.

So if you could help yourself out and complete your profile sure would help us to out in our response.

Go to the top right of this page select your name (it's on the upper right hand corner)>my profile>[below your picture on the right column] edit my profile. Scroll to the bottom and fill in "Immigration Info". There now we can better serve you.

I’m orettt sure mine says Hamburg Germany! 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Rackle10187 said:

I’m orettt sure mine says Hamburg Germany! 

So you're a German too? Or are you the petitioner? I'm pretty sure, that all German ppl have to go to Frankfurt embassy for their interview. And I assume, that @Greenbaum means you should add your country (flagg) in your profile, so that everybody can see, where the beneficiary is from.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Mike & Tanja said:

So you're a German too? Or are you the petitioner? I'm pretty sure, that all German ppl have to go to Frankfurt embassy for their interview. And I assume, that @Greenbaum means you should add your country (flagg) in your profile, so that everybody can see, where the beneficiary is from.

No I’m from the states and my fiancé has residency in Germany. He’s been there for 4 years. Originally from Ghana! I’m thinking that’s what is taking so long 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.