TBoneTX

November 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,327 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Gem&Corey said:

Unfortunately October is not complete.. day 220.... :( 

Crazy :( Have you tried contacting your senator / congressman yet? Put in an inquiry? Just curious. I wish you luck, I'm at 199 and I think I'll be fairly upset by the time 220 rolls around. My buddy in July took 224, and I saw the numbers come down since then, only to appear to be going right back up.

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Little_Vixen said:

Just did a quick scroll through November since many people were so kind to tell us wether the old and/or new site was update.

66 touches were reported in the Nov thread with a notice if it was the old or new website, both approvals and rfe's

25 were updated on the old website

36 were updated on the new website

1 on both

4 were silent

Keeping in mind that not everyone checked both websites in their enthusiasm, or the other website could be updated a day later and it wasn't reported. So I'm keeping a margin of about 10%. That would mean roughly:

35% gets updated on the old site,

50% on the new site,

10% on both and

5% is completely silent.

These numbers are based on only 66 cases reported here on VJ so it is by no means a representative cross section. Just some information to let run around in your head.

To me this shows that they are working more on the new database than they are on the old and I think they might be further into November than we think.

Oh love this insight @Little_Vixen . Would love to see fast pace growth on the approvals the next coming weeks. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Gem&Corey said:

Unfortunately October is not complete.. day 220.... :( 

do you happen to know if case numbers close to your case number got approved?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
29 minutes ago, pinkkk said:

do you happen to know if case numbers close to your case number got approved?

As far as the old app show me .... The 5th case number after me and the 3rd case number before me were approved but a while ago...Theres about a good 15 not touched around and next to mine ...although they might not have been updated or new web/silent.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, x_driven_x said:

Crazy :( Have you tried contacting your senator / congressman yet? Put in an inquiry? Just curious. I wish you luck, I'm at 199 and I think I'll be fairly upset by the time 220 rolls around. My buddy in July took 224, and I saw the numbers come down since then, only to appear to be going right back up.

Hoping to hear back from Congress ....Be it today or early next week.. Fingers crossed on some insight. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, x_driven_x said:

October has about 1155 cases not updated, but given we've seen about 30% silent, I'd say most of October is done or waiting for RFEs to be handled. I do know a couple of people are still waiting though, so there aren't totally complete.

For October, they did about 300 "virgins" the prior to the 8th, another 300 prior to the 15th, and the last 350 or so throughout the last half of the month. I'm basing these off numbers on the scans in the October thread (I just went back many pages to find them)

You are seriously tenacious, can imagine how Drury This Thread would be without you right now. Thank you so much for your input and information it is incredibly enlightening and interesting love to sit and well through it and put some of the figures together when I get a chance. Thanks again for all your help.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, danniejay said:

OMG I got approved!!! I am actually going to bed now but thinking just check the website as usual, first checked new website but shows received, then old website then it says case was approved!! Then check the app it says approved as well, but no notification from either websites or the app.

NOA1 (old): Nov 09, 2017

NOA1 (new) Nov 11, 2017

NOA2: Jun 01, 2018

Today my fiancé just flew to my country and arrived like 5 hours ago, and it’s a perfect gift for both of us!! 

I want to thank everyone who sent graphs, links, useful tips as they helped me a lot during my anxious waiting periods.

I would highly recommend whoever haven’t received your NOA2 yet please go and find your local congressman/woman, this Monday (Memorial Day) my fiancé sent an email (complaining the long wait and explaining how we met and that day was our three years annivasary and please help us, etc.) to the local congresswoman. This Thursday morning he walked in their office to follow up, as he needs to catch the early afternoon flight to my country. And surprisingly the people in the congresswoman’s office was extremely nice and caring, and the same afternoon I got approved! 

Good luck to everyone and Happy Friday!!

1EF46EB5-C973-49D6-BC4B-9C3396D90811.jpeg

Congratulations to both of you! :)

Edited by BluesDancer

Sorry if it's been asked before, but has anyone had to report an Outside of Normal Processing Times inquiry? If so. what exactly happens? I received my NOA1 on NOV 7 on old site and Nov 9 on new site. Is the case expedited, can I call multiple times if no movement is made on the case? I am able to call and report abnormal processing times on June 5th.

A little discerning seeing that I am seeing other NOA2's being received from Canadian applicants from a month prior to when we applied. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, pinkkk said:

what's the business hours of uscis? 205 days waiting .a case above mine got approved just right now 

They work from 8am to 6pm Pacific time, though I think the call center is open 2 more hours if I remember correctly.

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

It said on the old site I was approved on the 29th of May. However I did not actually see the approval notice until the 31st. I check everyday.  And I just received the letter today dated for the 25th of May. New site and app still show received.

NOA1 6th on new site and app

8th on old site

Timeline

We just got an RFE! Wow, our actual notification in the mail was  November 13th 2017.

Old website had shown received Nov. 20, 2017.

Notified about an hour+ ago as case tracker pops up and showed RFE😂 not the best we could have hoped for maybe but got to be happy we now know it's not sitting at the bottom of a pile waiting to even get looked at some unknown time😆😎. Good luck to all who have not received anything yet it's got to be coming. I'm surprised how good it feels to get an RFE😲🤗👫💏💃

Old website: 6-1-2018

New website: Received 11-15-17

9 hours ago, x_driven_x said:

October has about 1155 cases not updated, but given we've seen about 30% silent, I'd say most of October is done or waiting for RFEs to be handled. I do know a couple of people are still waiting though, so there aren't totally complete.

For October, they did about 300 "virgins" the prior to the 8th, another 300 prior to the 15th, and the last 350 or so throughout the last half of the month. I'm basing these off numbers on the scans in the October thread (I just went back many pages to find them)

You are seriously tenacious, can imagine how Drury This Thread would be without you right now. Thank you so much for your input and information it is incredibly enlightening and interesting love to sit and well through it and put some of the figures together when I get a chance. Thanks again for all your help.

Edited by Steve_Sherl
Wrong date

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO GOT APPROVED!!

NOA1 old web site 11/10/2017

NOA1 new website 11/14/2017

Contacted congressman's office and they sent an inquiry the other day however she emailed me this morning saying USCIS has not contacted her yet. Called USCIS an hour ago and tier 2 officer told me that he sees a movement on May 18 and they are currently processing 11/03/2017 (which is a lie since they already started working on last dates of november). Anyhow, he told me to give it another 30 days!!!! I am so emotionally drained I am crying right now😭😭😭😭

Edited by Sagada

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.