TBoneTX

November 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,327 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 minute ago, x_driven_x said:

I guess I'm confused on what you want. Every night I post the results of a full scan, it's a few posts back on Page 4.

For the 14th, specifically, I can tell you they've only approved 7 cases out of 152 cases with an additional 8 having an RFE. The remaining 137 still need to be adjudicated. I anticipate them doing more of the 14th cases in the next 5 business days.

There were 6 November 14th cases updated today:

11/14/17 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed 05/30/18
11/14/17 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed 05/30/18
11/14/17 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved 05/30/18

Honestly I only learned about scans tonight as well as the fact there was a November Filers thread here on Visa Journey.  

Im grateful to have seen what you posted. Hoping all of us who are still waiting hear from USCIS soon.

Thanknyou so much.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, TropicalLove said:

Honestly I only learned about scans tonight as well as the fact there was a November Filers thread here on Visa Journey.  

Im grateful to have seen what you posted. Hoping all of us who are still waiting hear from USCIS soon.

Thanknyou so much.

No worries! I generally post a  full scan update every night (business days) around 9:00pm CST, give or take an hour depending on my schedule. Check back tomorrow! I'm hoping we all get good news soon!

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Hey guys!

just wanted to share that I got an RFE and just curious what it would be as I made sure everything was complete. At least some type of movement. 

I actually contacted my congresswoman which ironically was exactly a day before the RFE came. Probably coincidence but will not hurt if you guys try to reach out and hope for some type of support (which they always do)

Old Site Nov 7

New Site Nov 9

Received app status 12pm PST, got email confirmation at 5pm PST and received a text message 9pm PST. Old website is updated but not the new website. 

Hope this helps. Praying for everyones approval coming soon! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, poise said:

Have been following this forum for some time. Received our approval yesterday. Decided to post our timeline so that it can help others.

Received email notification early in the morning yesterday. Old website shows status as approved. New website is still not yet updated. 

NOA1 - 6th Nov, 2017

NOA2 - 29th May, 2018

Best of luck to every one of you!

visaforum.png

Congrats 🎉😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 hours ago, Alex Lamarre said:

if im not the petitionary but the beneficiary, creating a uscis account will be a mistake?

I had the same concerns and somebody said it is ok to create your own account. So I did ☺

5 hours ago, Mike & Tanja said:

I had the same concerns and somebody said it is ok to create your own account. So I did ☺

ok, thank u. how can I create my ticker factory?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Alex Lamarre said:

ok, thank u. how can I create my ticker factory?

Oh. I can't remember exactly how I did it. Google it and then pick a design you like and at some point you have to enter the date of your NOA1. But don't ask me how I added it to my signature. I really can't remember 

3 minutes ago, Mike & Tanja said:

Oh. I can't remember exactly how I did it. Google it and then pick a design you like and at some point you have to enter the date of your NOA1. But don't ask me how I added it to my signature. I really can't remember 

Thx.

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Jazzy28 said:

Signed on to the new website this morning and said Case Approved May 29.    :D:D   Old website and the app are not updated, still say received.

NOA1 Old website: Nov 28

NOA1 New website: Nov 30

NOA2:  May 29

Congratulations 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.