Canadianeh!

Montreal embassy EB-2 interview wait time

2,986 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, VA21202 said:

Yes indeed, the plan is to send it at 11am EST tomorrow (Thursday, 27th).

@pow123 @3LabMom @Sorrel @204 @raisins @F2J_March @Nimar @CanadianMD @Perseus @Blueeyes1989 @Gha @LMIV @topman 

Hoping you all can join in sending this email out to the consulate since you expressed interest and are eagerly waiting for EB updates from Montreal. Please use the template as seen in the Google doc below. Here’s hoping for some form of acknowledgement from them, good luck to us :) Thank you all so much!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H3bSde6QvydeiLoc8WXKrLbD7GOP51Wv9mpv0TaiDaA/

P.S. Please hit the like button here AFTER you have sent the email so we’ll all know (trying to avoid multiple confirmation messages)

Thank you for drafting this! Will do! 

3 hours ago, VA21202 said:

Yes indeed, the plan is to send it at 11am EST tomorrow (Thursday, 27th).

@pow123 @3LabMom @Sorrel @204 @raisins @F2J_March @Nimar @CanadianMD @Perseus @Blueeyes1989 @Gha @LMIV @topman 

Hoping you all can join in sending this email out to the consulate since you expressed interest and are eagerly waiting for EB updates from Montreal. Please use the template as seen in the Google doc below. Here’s hoping for some form of acknowledgement from them, good luck to us :) Thank you all so much!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H3bSde6QvydeiLoc8WXKrLbD7GOP51Wv9mpv0TaiDaA/

P.S. Please hit the like button here AFTER you have sent the email so we’ll all know (trying to avoid multiple confirmation messages)

Ready to go!

3 hours ago, LMIV said:

Welcome @corg!  Looks like our dates are quite similar.  Yep our lawyer told us about 12-18 months back in 2018...super frustrating...hoping to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.  We are attempting to bring some attention to the EB category at the Montreal Consulate by emailing a group letter tomorrow - feel free to send as well!

You are right after us, and we were told 8 months by our lawyer, going on 4 years! 

22 hours ago, VA21202 said:

Took a first pass at the email, sharing the Google Doc link here to review. It’s a bit long of course but tried to get the action highlighted up top. 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Jm5A1IZ3s9oOzBwVxE17gLJ4BwRsQzOHnvzyYACB48/mobilebasic

For F2B, same template, please replace the word EB with F category and it still holds good. Unless there’s any major concerning feedback, I’m hoping we can align on a common time and send this out. Let me throw one in there: Thursday, Jan 27, 11AM EST (anything in that hour is fine too). Thanks all!

Thanks for setting this up. I've scheduled it to send - today at 11EST. Hoping for the best .. fingers crossed! 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
23 hours ago, 204 said:

Thanks for taking time to draft this letter!!! Timing (Thursday, Jan 27, 11AM EST) works perfect for me and I've saved it in my draft which can be sent whenever is ready. 

Sent at scheduled time above.

Edited by 204

Just now, CanadianMD said:

Sent! Thanks for the coordinating the effort @VA21202

Thank you and thanks everyone! While it would be nothing short of a miracle if they decide to do something positive about it, I’m glad we made the effort as a group. If anyone has any updates, please do share! I got nothing so far, not even the automated reply that I used to get 😅 Thanks and Good Luck all!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.