Canadianeh!

Montreal embassy EB-2 interview wait time

2,986 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, marko1111 said:

No I'm F2B joined this thread because we were are all in the stalled tier 3 and 4 categories and not a lot of F2B's.

I’m F2B, too. I was DQed on Aug. 28, 2020. PD Jun. 16, 2015. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Sorrel said:

So, so far there have been no IL 's for The EB category.  Is there still time for hoping for the end of November?

Not too sure about this problem either but hopefully the consulate can keep their promise to fully process cases for tier 3 & 4 that were DQed Sept. & Oct. 2019. Finger-crossed! 

10 hours ago, andy@wpg said:

Not too sure about this problem either but hopefully the consulate can keep their promise to fully process cases for tier 3 & 4 that were DQed Sept. & Oct. 2019. Finger-crossed! 

Did everyone in the EB category who were DQ'ed in Sept. and Oct. 2019 get IL's?  Just trying to follow the spread sheet on page 100 and Interview dates are still blank.  The update as of yesterday from Consular Operations says that they are complete to Oct. 2019. 

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Sorrel said:

Did everyone in the EB category who were DQ'ed in Sept. and Oct. 2019 get IL's?  Just trying to follow the spread sheet on page 100 and Interview dates are still blank.  The update as of yesterday from Consular Operations says that they are complete to Oct. 2019. 

IMHO, as long as the consulate is working to reduce backlog of IR1, more resources will be allocated to process the backlog of T3 & 4 at later date. Hope what I think is true. 

1 hour ago, Sorrel said:

Technically they didn’t say they are “complete to Oct 2019”. They said “Most Tier Three and Four cases scheduled for interview were documentarily qualified in October 2019” As someone pointed out earlier, it could very well be 3 interviews scheduled and 2 were in October and so they won’t be wrong in saying “Most cases scheduled were DQ’ed in Oct 2019” On top of that they lumped Tier 3 and 4 together and we saw T3 getting at least one interview from yesterday. I know…so annoying! Hoping and praying someone from EB pops up with good news later today! Hang in there folks.

40 minutes ago, JG_ said:

I can confirm that's not the case...

I sent a detailed email to MTL consulate but got a boilerplate automatic reply to "check the website for updates"

JG

Did you check the CEAC site to see if it says that you are READY TO BE SCHEDULED for interview.  I think they change concurrently?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.