Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

On the recent trailer with Angela and Michael, reference was made to a plan to try to have a baby. ย JFC. ย Not happening without hugely expensive interventions of dubious efficacy.

2 minutes ago, Hyuga said:

It's really fine, i was worried, when the man is 36 and woman 50.ย  Thank you

What country?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jorgedig said:

On the recent trailer with Angela and Michael, reference was made to a plan to try to have a baby. ย JFC. ย Not happening without hugely expensive interventions of dubious efficacy.

They can adopt maybe, Michael was approved for K1 visa?

Just now, Jorgedig said:

What country?

ย 

France

5 minutes ago, Hyuga said:

They can adopt maybe, Michael was approved for K1 visa?

ย 

France

No, they haven't been approved. ย And it wasn't just having a *child*, it was her having HIS child. ย But she's 53, so won't be happening even if she did have money.

ย 

France should be no problem with age difference. ย Are the petitioner and beneficiary same religion/similar cultural background etc?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Just now, Jorgedig said:

No, they haven't been approved. ย And it wasn't just having a *child*, it was her having HIS child. ย But she's 53, so won't be happening even if she did have money.

ย 

France should be no problem with age difference. ย Are the petitioner and beneficiary same religion/similar cultural background etc?

Man is born in France and lived all his life in France, but parents from North Africa but he is not religious, like atheist mostly, and wife is catholic backgroung. Feeling same culture. thank you

3 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Yes I saw a trailer of Angela having something that looked like an ultrasound ๐Ÿ˜ณ

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

From the Tell All, Coltie and mommy weren't too happy to see that Larissa is actually moving on with her life.ย  They expected her to beg on her knees to be taken back maybe?

ย 

1 hour ago, Eric-Pris said:

From the Tell All, Coltie and mommy weren't too happy to see that Larissa is actually moving on with her life.ย  They expected her to beg on her knees to be taken back maybe?

ย 

It was pretty dirty bringing another guy on the show when the Tell All is about the cast of the show.ย  Larissa looks so weird now of days with her skinny body and large Raggedy Ann looking round face.

ย 

Colt doesn't realize it, but it is the best thing to ever happen to him Larissa moving on.ย  I think he will learn and rebound.ย  He even said during the show it was a longshot they would work out.

ChickBoy

Andrea is still my favorite guy, He is so hard headed and they way he acts keeps me rolling.ย 

ย 

Elizabeth father needs to stop giving them money, I suspect she is asking for it all the time.ย  The father even put down a large payment on the Semi truck, Funny it seems Andrea wants independence but still accepts cash like a slot machine from the father.

ย 

Andrea stepped up and was giving Colt marriage advise on the last Tell all, like he was a marriage counselor.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Falcon Cara

ChickBoy

23 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

It was pretty dirty bringing another guy on the show when the Tell All is about the cast of the show.ย  Larissa looks so weird now of days with her skinny body and large Raggedy Ann looking round face.

ย 

Colt doesn't realize it, but it is the best thing to ever happen to him Larissa moving on.ย  I think he will learn and rebound.ย  He even said during the show it was a longshot they would work out.

From what the other cast members were saying, Coltie was being a bit of a bully.ย ย 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

I am so glad I found this thread!ย 

ย 

Chantel and Pedro - such a train wreck and the fact they are still together must be either for extra screen time and $$$ (well done you got that) or they are all insane/desperate for a green card.

I agree, Chantel is so strange! And those comebacks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

Pao and Russ - bandaid baby didnโ€™t work and neither will they. I really had high hopes for them during the pregnancy and was rooting for them but unfortunately I canโ€™t see them lastingย 

ย 

Nicole and Azan - poor girl she needs someone to grab and shake her - wake up!! Russ was really sweet to her during the tell all and I really hope she sees the light before May gets too attached to that scammer

ย 

Colteee and Larissa - I am so glad others have questioned his sexuality (not in a negative way) but I thought straight away that he is gay and clearly wants screentime. The tell all was just a game to them both and cringe they all need to grow up. I feel sorry for her kids back in Brazil. Colt is just as bad - was a disaster waiting to happen from the start

ย 

Ashley and Jay - I felt she dragged it on for $$$ but looks like all is done now and he apparently has a deportation date set for next month? He was far too young/immature for all of thisย 

ย 

Tiffany(?) and Ronald - poor son, heโ€™s so smart and I feel bad he has to live there when he was so concerned.He was clearly happy in the USA. Weird vibe about their relationship she wants to mother Ronald and automatically sees the worst in him - what is the point??!ย 

ย 

Jenny and the other older woman - might be controversial but come on both of you - what were they thinking!!ย 

ย 

The girl with the wild kid and fiancรฉe from South Korea - again going to end in tears, such a weird matchย 

ย 

Paul with the pregnant wife in Brazil - well heโ€™s a character ๐Ÿ˜‚ when he gets upset and does that run, literally makes my day ๐Ÿ˜‚ and the mosquito nets, bullet proof baby holder etc. and the fact the 2 pieces of luggage he choose to take werenโ€™t baby stuff he choose to take ####### that wasnโ€™t needed ๐Ÿคจ

ย 

Evelyn - I love her sheโ€™s hilarious and determined. I guess she could be nicer to whatever his name is but heโ€™s such a baby ๐Ÿผ she just tells him how it is.

ย 

Ok I am done with my paper on my 90 days thoughts ๐Ÿ˜‚ My husband switches off when I talk to him lol.ย 

As expected, Aladin's fragile manhood was threatened by the dild brought by Laura to spice up their jiggy.

On โ€Ž7โ€Ž/โ€Ž29โ€Ž/โ€Ž2019 at 11:49 PM, Mary Lou said:

His jiggy is 2 minutes according to Laura ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 more minute than I expected, She is like his overweight mother who hangs a free pass to Canada in front of his face

ChickBoy

ย