Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Hyuga said:

Are there news about Angela and Michael from Nigeria?

I remember last time Angela insulted Michael on TV, and did she file for K-1 visa?

Thank you

I think they are back on the next season next month!

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, JFH said:

I think they are back on the next season next month!

Thank you, do you think an age gap is not an issue for the immigration? Did immigration accept before many age gap when the woman is older?

thank you 

Just now, Hyuga said:

Thank you, do you think an age gap is not an issue for the immigration? Did immigration accept before many age gap when the woman is older?

thank you 

Age gap can definitely be an issue when the woman is older, particularly for countries in which that isn't normally done.

Timeline
Just now, Jorgedig said:

Age gap can definitely be an issue when the woman is older, particularly for countries in which that isn't normally done.

For western Europe is it fine?

like Belgium, France, Switzerlan, Germany?

Thank you 

Just now, Hyuga said:

For western Europe is it fine?

like Belgium, France, Switzerlan, Germany?

Thank you 

For western Europe is is not nearly as much of an issue (if at all) as it is for MENA, S. Asia, sub-Saharan Africa etc.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jorgedig said:

For western Europe is is not nearly as much of an issue (if at all) as it is for MENA, S. Asia, sub-Saharan Africa etc.

Thank you

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

What is a big age Gap for the immigration, thank you, approximately?

4 minutes ago, Hyuga said:

There are not any hard and fast rules.  But for example, young men who come from cultures that place high value on a man having children, marrying a post-menopausal American women would come into question.  A CO looking at that may think that it is so far from what is "normal" in the context of culture, just maybe it is a fraudulent marriage done for immigration purposes.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

There are not any hard and fast rules.  But for example, young men who come from cultures that place high value on a man having children, marrying a post-menopausal American women would come into question.  A CO looking at that may think that it is so far from what is "normal" in the context of culture, just maybe it is a fraudulent marriage done for immigration purposes.

Thank you

2 hours ago, Hyuga said:

Are there news about Angela and Michael from Nigeria?

I remember last time Angela insulted Michael on TV, and did she file for K-1 visa?

Thank you

Angela daughter got locked up for child molestation recently, she had a like 11 counts against here,  last I heard she is serving 2 of 20 years and the rest is probation.

ChickBoy

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

Angela daughter got locked up for child molestation recently, she had a like 11 counts against here,  last I heard she is serving 2 of 20 years and the rest is probation.

OMG, it's creepy

45 minutes ago, Hyuga said:

It’s not so much the size of the age gap but the cultural norms and the differences in lifestyle. It also depends who is older. In many western cultures the man is traditionally a few years older than the woman. Although I was 2 years older than my first husband so it’s not always the case. A couple where the man is younger and from a MENA country, the woman is post-menopause, and they also have different beliefs and lifestyles (let’s say he is deeply religious in the Muslim faith but she has no involvement in the religion at all and no interest in converting) then it starts to look suspicious. You would start to wonder what on earth they have in common. Just as I wonder with Nicole and Azan. He just doesn’t look like he enjoys being with her. Every time she visits he’s more of a tour guide than a fiancé. He enjoys showing her various places in Morocco - we’ve seen them in Agadir, Marrakech, Chefchaouen to name 3 places and I think of all the ones that went to their fiancés country she’s seen the most of the country (those who go to the Philippines don’t seem to leave Manila, Abby and Sean didn’t travel around much, Darcy spent 6 weeks in the Netherlands and only one day was outside Amsterdam) but it’s more about showing her the country he’s proud of. Nothing wrong with that. But he does it to provide him with a distraction from his revulsion with her. He’s most comfortable when they are in crowded souks and cities so that he can lose sight of her,  

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JFH said:

It’s not so much the size of the age gap but the cultural norms and the differences in lifestyle. It also depends who is older. In many western cultures the ban is traditionally a few years older than the woman. Although I was 2 years older than my first husband so it’s not always the case. A couple where the man is younger and from a MENA country, the woman is post-menopause, and they also have different beliefs and lifestyles (let’s say he is deeply religious in the Muslim faith but she has no involvement in the religion at all and no interest in converting) then it starts to look suspicious. You would start to wonder what on earth they have in common. Just as I wonder with Nicole and Azan. He just doesn’t look like he enjoys being with her. Every time she visits he’s more of a your guide than a fiancé. He enjoys showing her various places in Morocco - we’ve seen them in Agadir, Marrakech, Chefchaouen to name 3 places and I think of all the ones that went to their fiancés country she’s seen the most of the country (those who go to the Philippines don’t seem to leave Manila, Abby and Sean didn’t travel around much, Darcy spent 6 weeks in the Netherlands and only one day was outside Amsterdam) but it’s more about showing her the country he’s proud of. Nothing wrong with that. But he does it to provide him with a distraction from his revulsion with her. He’s most comfortable when they are in crowded souks and cities so that he can lose sight of her,  

Thank you very much, do you think 15 years old its fine? for western European, thank you

2 minutes ago, Hyuga said:

Thank you very much, do you think 15 years old its fine? for western European, thank you

Yes