Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

I believe I read that Thick is also now pregnant?

I also feel sorry for the little boy.  He is smart and perceptive, and stated that he doesn't want to live in S. Africa.

From looking at some of the areas of South Africa I don't think I would want to live there either, I didn't realize how poor looking some parts of the country was.

ChickBoy

16 hours ago, Falcon Cara said:

From looking at some of the areas of South Africa I don't think I would want to live there either, I didn't realize how poor looking some parts of the country was.

Exactly, and there is soooooo much crime.  NZ, where my hubby is from, has HUGE neighborhoods and towns of ex-pat South Africans who move there, ostensibly to get away from the crime.

I'm confused.  How can Pedro petition for his mom *and* sister? Mom, yes, but wouldn't a petition for his sister take like 15 years?

36 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

I'm confused.  How can Pedro petition for his mom *and* sister? Mom, yes, but wouldn't a petition for his sister take like 15 years?

He's dumb and doesn't know the rules.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Why Azan visa was denied?

I readed it was because he was overstawed in Belarus and Belarus immigration put him on international black list of people who overstay in a country. 

1 hour ago, Hyuga said:

Why Azan visa was denied?

I readed it was because he was overstawed in Belarus and Belarus immigration put him on international black list of people who overstay in a country. 

You've been on the Facebook group, I see. That fairy tale is often bandied about on there. Overstaying a visa in Belarus (if he ever did, there has never been any proof he even went there, let alone overstayed) would not put you on an "international black list". It might stop you going back to Belarus but that's about it. And what makes anyone believe that a list of "banned people" drawn up by a country as corrupt as Belarus would be impartial, truthful and fair? Many people here have overstayed visas both in the US and elsewhere and have successfully immigrated via marriage or the intention to marry. 

His K-1 was denied for the same reason dozens of our forum members in Morocco also had their K-1 visas denied - the CO at Casablanca wasn't convinced the relationship was genuine. 

But I know that the bored housewives who run the Facebook group think they invented immigration law and know everything about every cast member's history. I left the group after a raging argument with the group owner when she was adamant that Jon and Rachel would be "instantly approved" if they had a child together and so she should get pregnant asap (great, three kids by 3 different men - aiming to be a 4x4?) and hurry to the London embassy where one look at the child's birth certificate will have a visa put in his psssport quicker than you can say "its not faaaaaaaairrrrr".

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
54 minutes ago, JFH said:

You've been on the Facebook group, I see. That fairy tale is often bandied about on there. Overstaying a visa in Belarus (if he ever did, there has never been any proof he even went there, let alone overstayed) would not put you on an "international black list". It might stop you going back to Belarus but that's about it. And what makes anyone believe that a list of "banned people" drawn up by a country as corrupt as Belarus would be impartial, truthful and fair? Many people here have overstayed visas both in the US and elsewhere and have successfully immigrated via marriage or the intention to marry. 

His K-1 was denied for the same reason dozens of our forum members in Morocco also had their K-1 visas denied - the CO at Casablanca wasn't convinced the relationship was genuine. 

But I know that the bored housewives who run the Facebook group think they invented immigration law and know everything about every cast member's history. I left the group after a raging argument with the group owner when she was adamant that Jon and Rachel would be "instantly approved" if they had a child together and so she should get pregnant asap (great, three kids by 3 different men - aiming to be a 4x4?) and hurry to the London embassy where one look at the child's birth certificate will have a visa put in his psssport quicker than you can say "its not faaaaaaaairrrrr".

Why ambassy in Morocco is rude with Morrocans? and why they were not convinced by Azan, we saw him on TV with Nicole's family, there was many visits...i don't understand even the TV can influence their decision. I saw on 90 fiance a guy 60 married a 19 years old girl, why not Azan. 

Thank you

Just because Nicole visited many times, doesn't make their relationship legit. Azan has been using Nicole for her money for years. Azan doesn't want to be with Nicole. Immigration doesn't watch 90 day fiance to decide if Azan should get a Visa. The Morrocan embassy is hard on applicants because it's considered a high fraud country. Because many people before Azan have made it difficult because they were guilty of visa fraud.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 7/25/2019 at 7:33 PM, Jorgedig said:

the confusing part is how he can tell Chantel that if she doesn't get it together and act how he wants her to and lets him let chicks dance all up on him he's going to leave her the moment he gets his permanent residency on live television! she's lost her mind if she signs the removal of conditions

13 hours ago, Hyuga said:

Why ambassy in Morocco is rude with Morrocans? and why they were not convinced by Azan, we saw him on TV with Nicole's family, there was many visits...i don't understand even the TV can influence their decision. I saw on 90 fiance a guy 60 married a 19 years old girl, why not Azan. 

Thank you

There is a strong pattern of young North African men using women (usually ones with very low self-esteem, often single mothers, etc) to get into this country. Now I am not saying that is the case for many of the couples on this site. But because the pattern is so strong, the genuine couples have an uphill battle ahead of them. And they have to go much further than others in demonstrating that the relationship is genuine. 

Now, we all know the saying “opposites attract” but take a look at these two. Azan is some gym bunny/personal trainer type. He loves to work out and stay in shape. It is very unusual that such a type would he attracted to a very overweight, unfit person. It’s not just about physical appearance but their life goals and interests are completely at odds. What do they have in common? He even admitted on TV he’s only 55% attracted to her, and he was probably being generous. I also think he lied to her about South Korea and being denied entry - I don’t believe he ever went. Maybe in their evidence Nicole included something about this (flight booking or something) with a remark that they tried to meet in South Korea but he was refused and the embassy found no refusal stamp in his passport. You and I can see from our few minutes per episode that their relationship is only genuine on one side (I do believe she loves him) and COs can spot this a mile off. They see it every day. I also think Nicole didn’t “front load” enough because she doesn’t seem to grasp how difficult it is to convince a CO at Casablanca that your relationship is genuine. I imagine their whole case was very weak and very poorly presented. Maybe even something like Rachel’s “love heart” binder that looks like something a 13-year-old girl would put together, 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

On 7/25/2019 at 7:33 PM, Jorgedig said:

I think he just doesn’t know (or didn’t until he went to see the lawyer) how long it takes for a sibling. Loren and Alexei went to see a lawyer to ask the same question - how can they bring his parents and brother here. They were completely shocked when they heard how long it would take for his brother. They were clearly hearing that information for the first time. 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
9 minutes ago, JFH said:

There is a strong pattern of young North African men using women (usually ones with very low self-esteem, often single mothers, etc) to get into this country. Now I am not saying that is the case for many of the couples on this site. But because the pattern is so strong, the genuine couples have an uphill battle ahead of them. And they have to go much further than others in demonstrating that the relationship is genuine. 

Now, we all know the saying “opposites attract” but take a look at these two. Azan is some gym bunny/personal trainer type. He loves to work out and stay in shape. It is very unusual that such a type would he attracted to a very overweight, unfit person. It’s not just about physical appearance but their life goals and interests are completely at odds. What do they have in common? He even admitted on TV he’s only 55% attracted to her, and he was probably being generous. I also think he lied to her about South Korea and being denied entry - I don’t believe he ever went. Maybe in their evidence Nicole included something about this (flight booking or something) with a remark that they tried to meet in South Korea but he was refused and the embassy found no refusal stamp in his passport. You and I can see from our few minutes per episode that their relationship is only genuine on one side (I do believe she loves him) and COs can spot this a mile off. They see it every day. I also think Nicole didn’t “front load” enough because she doesn’t seem to grasp how difficult it is to convince a CO at Casablanca that your relationship is genuine. I imagine their whole case was very weak and very poorly presented. Maybe even something like Rachel’s “love heart” binder that looks like something a 13-year-old girl would put together, 

Why did her say her south Korea if he did not go there? Why South Korea exactly, thank you

10 hours ago, Dalila Gonzalez said:

the confusing part is how he can tell Chantel that if she doesn't get it together and act how he wants her to and lets him let chicks dance all up on him he's going to leave her the moment he gets his permanent residency on live television! she's lost her mind if she signs the removal of conditions

I believe since he has his 2 year GC he could leave anytime he wants

ChickBoy

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:33 PM, Jorgedig said:

I thought you had to be a US citizen to petition a parent or siblings.

ChickBoy

13 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Just because Nicole visited many times, doesn't make their relationship legit. Azan has been using Nicole for her money for years. Azan doesn't want to be with Nicole. Immigration doesn't watch 90 day fiance to decide if Azan should get a Visa. The Morrocan embassy is hard on applicants because it's considered a high fraud country. Because many people before Azan have made it difficult because they were guilty of visa fraud.

Nicole must be dumb as a box of rocks.  She can't face reality.  I suspect she is very lonely or just needs someone to talk to her for a "relationship" even if Azan is just a scammer.

It hard to feel sorry for her, so is in so much denial about the relationship.  She has become a pathetic and lives in a life of delusion.

ChickBoy