Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

Chantel has some brass balls telling Coltie that his relationship failed because he loves his mother more than his wife while her family controls her like a robot.

Looked like Pedro was hitting on Ashley in the green room before the tell all.  And that Jamaica scuzbag cheated on her again, even after she took him back when she got sick.  Talk about being out of control.  Wow!

I don't know but I'm thinking that they are coached to say outrageous things and comment on each other's lives on this Tell All.  Personally, they each have their own problems and shouldn't be commenting or judging others.  They are all messed up in some way so "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones" comes to mind. That's how I feel, maybe that's just me.  

Pedro was making all kinds of noise once they brought Chantels mom and dad online, it was pretty funny watching him squirm and complain.

I don't know if he was doing it as an act since the "Family Chantel" debuts tonight, but he had me laughing at him

Edited by Falcon Cara

ChickBoy

14 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Chantel has sure had alot of plastic surgery. I saw parts of her's and Pedro's story from the beginning. Definitely a nose job, boobs, and botox. 

Chantel freaks me out so much.. The way she talks, the way she has zero expression in her face. So creepy...

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

3 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Chantel has some brass balls telling Coltie that his relationship failed because he loves his mother more than his wife while her family controls her like a robot.

Looked like Pedro was hitting on Ashley in the green room before the tell all.  And that Jamaica scuzbag cheated on her again, even after she took him back when she got sick.  Talk about being out of control.  Wow!

I don't know but I'm thinking that they are coached to say outrageous things and comment on each other's lives on this Tell All.  Personally, they each have their own problems and shouldn't be commenting or judging others.  They are all messed up in some way so "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones" comes to mind. That's how I feel, maybe that's just me.  

Do you really think that Jay stayed faithful to Ashley??? Come on now if your dad is such a man hoe that his nickname is "Skins" then don't you think he is trying to be like daddy? Not to mention the girl that start his Gofundme is supposed "only a friend".... If that is the case then I am Jeff Bezos.

49 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Do you really think that Jay stayed faithful to Ashley??? Come on now if your dad is such a man hoe that his nickname is "Skins" then don't you think he is trying to be like daddy? Not to mention the girl that start his Gofundme is supposed "only a friend".... If that is the case then I am Jeff Bezos.

Ashley needs to get checked for STD, if you are having bathroom sex I would think the other party is a total sleaze bag.

Ashley did say "He is young, and I am dumb".  So it looks like she finally came to her senses after the second time.

ChickBoy

37 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

Ashley needs to get checked for STD, if you are having bathroom sex I would think the other party is a total sleaze bag.

Ashley did say "He is young, and I am dumb".  So it looks like she finally came to her senses after the second time.

I read that Ashley was cheating as well. Meeting that ex boyfriend doesn't count. Apparently she has a NFL or ex NFL sugar daddy. Ashley knew what she was getting into, marrying a 20yr old.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

5 hours ago, Daphne K said:

Chantel freaks me out so much.. The way she talks, the way she has zero expression in her face. So creepy...

Yes!  She's robotic.  I don't think her face can do expressions.  Her slow way of talking and enunciating is weird, too.

3 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Yes!  She's robotic.  I don't think her face can do expressions.  Her slow way of talking and enunciating is weird, too.

She never use to open her mouth to talk, always had her teeth clenched. 

At first I wanted to watch The Family Chantel, but not now, it's the same argument over and over.

I'm just now watching last night's episodes.  I'm calling BS on 'Eric."  There is NO way that is a heterosexual male (not that there's anything wrong with that).  

5 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

She never use to open her mouth to talk, always had her teeth clenched. 

OMG, yes! That is it too! 

I’m starting to enjoy the Pillow Talks more than the actual show btw, it makes me laugh so hard and I can see me and my husband watching that together 😍

David and Annie are so cute in Pillow Talk.. 

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

The gambling addict told his thick girl that he once pawned his mother's fridge to feed his addiction.

Thick:  How do you pawn a fridge?

Addict: You pick it up and put it in your car, and take it to the pawn shop.

It's like one of those tricky questions they give to kids and the answer is really simple.

The family Chantel really is nuts.  Chantel told them about all the stuff that happened when she went to DR.  So they decided to get in the car and storm over to Chantel's apartment to confront Pedro.

Obviously, he was pissed to be ganged up on over stuff that's really none of their business.  I usually hate him and his train of thought, but I'm with him on this one.  I would have told them to get out too.  

Funny that Chantel is questioning her sister's relationship, like she's some kind of expert.  LOL

7 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

The gambling addict told his thick girl that he once pawned his mother's fridge to feed his addiction.

Thick:  How do you pawn a fridge?

Addict: You pick it up and put it in your car, and take it to the pawn shop.

It's like one of those tricky questions they give to kids and the answer is really simple.

He is nothing but a looser,  His life is going to be nothing but a series of mistakes.  Thick girl is there with him and now get to take the ride with him.  I do feel sorry for the son, he has no say in the matter.

ChickBoy

8 hours ago, Falcon Cara said:

He is nothing but a looser,  His life is going to be nothing but a series of mistakes.  Thick girl is there with him and now get to take the ride with him.  I do feel sorry for the son, he has no say in the matter.

I believe I read that Thick is also now pregnant?

I also feel sorry for the little boy.  He is smart and perceptive, and stated that he doesn't want to live in S. Africa.

8 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

I believe I read that Thick is also now pregnant?

I also feel sorry for the little boy.  He is smart and perceptive, and stated that he doesn't want to live in S. Africa.

Yes, I read she got pregnant and had a baby girl. Bad enough she brought her son into this, now another child. Mark my words she's going to end up back in America with 2 kids after Ronald royally messes up