Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Don't forget the pregnant train wreck with the wild kid with no manners, who's knocked up by the South Korean. She has no chance of fitting in over there.

That kid is a nightmare

That is a very odd couple, I don't see her fitting in his culture at all.

12 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

The "The Other Way" show is more entertaining than the original.  That old ladies in India and Qatar are total wrecks.  They are complete emotional messes, completely insecure, and barely holding on. 

100% correct:lol:

ChickBoy

12 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

The "thick" chick in South Africa desperately looking for a father for her kid is dishing out empty threats to the x-addict (who seems to be susceptible to a lot of vices).

Thick chick has already assumed the "mommy' role, she wants him to put everything on a credit card so she can keep up with his spending.

The addict is going to be addicted to a lot of things in his life.  If I met a person with a drug, money, etc problem I would cross them off the list and move on. 

Look like she is scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for a partner

Edited by Falcon Cara

ChickBoy

15 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

Thick chick has already assumed the "mommy' role, she wants him to put everything on a credit card so she can keep up with his spending.

The addict is going to be addicted to a lot of things in his life.  If I met a person with a drug, money, etc problem I would cross them off the list and move on. 

Look like she is scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for a partner

Yeah, and what is it with these women having their children call men they don't even know "Dad"? First Nicole and now this girl

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

12 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Yeah, and what is it with these women having their children call men they don't even know "Dad"? First Nicole and now this girl

I suspect they don't know whom the real father is, or the guy has nothing to do with either child or the birth mother.

It screams out desperation to me

ChickBoy

When Coltie is comforting his mother and reassuring her that he loves her:   GROSS!!

I don't see him ever having a normal relationship with a woman.

Edited by Jorgedig

50 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

When Coltie is comforting his mother and reassuring her that he loves her:   GROSS!!

I don't see him ever having a normal relationship with a woman.

It is gross!! I actually felt uncomfortable watching them! Norman Bates anyone?? Lol

1 hour ago, Jorgedig said:

Larissa had her lips inflated again.

And she really doesn't seem that into her new boyfriend. It seemed scripted to me. Chantel has sure had alot of plastic surgery. I saw parts of her's and Pedro's story from the beginning. Definitely a nose job, boobs, and botox. 

Nicole looked cute I thought, new hair cut and style. But still dumb as a box of rocks!

Chantel has some brass balls telling Coltie that his relationship failed because he loves his mother more than his wife while her family controls her like a robot.

Looked like Pedro was hitting on Ashley in the green room before the tell all.  And that Jamaica scuzbag cheated on her again, even after she took him back when she got sick.  Talk about being out of control.  Wow!

I don't know but I'm thinking that they are coached to say outrageous things and comment on each other's lives on this Tell All.  Personally, they each have their own problems and shouldn't be commenting or judging others.  They are all messed up in some way so "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones" comes to mind. That's how I feel, maybe that's just me.