Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

What's with Andrei forcing Elizabeth to block all family members out of her room during labor/delivery.  Talk about a control freak, he's got some serious issues.  Even his own father is much different and told him point blank that he needs to change his attitude.  

The Colombian princess says that she won't let Russ' mother hold the baby more than once or twice.  In her words, time with the baby will be "limited". And Russ actually passed the message to his mother and she freaked out like she should have.  Paola sensing that her mother is not going to back her play in not allowing Russ' mother to hold the baby much starts telling her nonsense about how badly she was mistreated while first living in OK with his parents.  She wasn't mistreated.  She was judged, yes, but only sue to the way she acted.  She should have known that they are more conservative there and can't be walking around showing flesh like in Miami.  Russ needs to take some blame for not making sure knew it ahead of time.  So then the mother starts getting angry for no reason saying that she's going to confront Russ' mother.  And sweet little Paola who caused this is saying that she hopes there will be no problems.  

Chantel is very insecure, she won't cut it off with that bum no matter what.  And she's very gullible, and he knows how to get her to forgive him, despite so much evidence that she's being played.  If i have to hear "Si jew wanna fix de prolems, no listen to you family"  Their new show should be non-stop them meeting with the other families knowing it will end in a fight.  Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.  They have so many problems so Chantel thinks that going to the beach will fix them.  If they didn't have to come back to reality of every day life, life would be grand.  LOL

Anyone watching The Other Way?!  Laura just referred to Aladdin as her fiancé.  Didn't she marry him after knowing him for 9 days on her visit to Qatar?!  THAT is a greencard relationship if I ever saw one.  She reminds me of the blonde gramma who went to Nigeria to be with her soul meat.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Anyone watching The Other Way?!  Laura just referred to Aladdin as her fiancé.  Didn't she marry him after knowing him for 9 days on her visit to Qatar?!  THAT is a greencard relationship if I ever saw one.  She reminds me of the blonde gramma who went to Nigeria to be with her soul meat.

Best typo of the night

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

🤣  theyre married yes. less greencard, cause shes moving there, right, but i always took it to mean they married so they could have sex. and apparently thats not very good with him lol

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Just now, debbiedoo said:

🤣  theyre married yes. less greencard, cause shes moving there, right, but i always took it to mean they married so they could have sex. and apparently thats not very good with him lol

Can't wait to see how he reacts to the book + toy she bought!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Can't wait to see how he reacts to the book + toy she bought!

yeah i dont know that i see that going over very well lol

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

ROC

3 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

Look at his partner, Age of his mother and over weight. I am surprised he has had sex more than once.

I suspect he is in the relationship to somehow get his ticket to the USA in the long run.   Reminds me of Danille and Mohamed Version 2.0 

ChickBoy

12 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Yes, Angela #2. Because God forbid they couldn't stay in the same hotel, so she married him, "on paper" like she says. Married is married period.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

9 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

Aladin thinks she likes his jiggy jiggy 😂😂 little does he know he's getting the book, Sex for dummies lmao

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Aladin thinks she likes his jiggy jiggy 😂😂 little does he know he's getting the book, Sex for dummies lmao

this is why i try before i buy 😂

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

ROC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
10 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

Did anyone see that when she was checking into her flight she still had her canadian passport? Maybe it means she is not a us citizen yet, aka cannot file yet for his adjustment? Could be his plan, marry meanwhile waiting for her to get her citizenship. Or something of the sort. 

21 minutes ago, lonesurvivor said:

Did anyone see that when she was checking into her flight she still had her canadian passport? Maybe it means she is not a us citizen yet, aka cannot file yet for his adjustment? Could be his plan, marry meanwhile waiting for her to get her citizenship. Or something of the sort. 

Great catch! I never noticed, I saw the passport but didn't look closely. I feel bad for her son, her telling him to come visit her. Why on Earth would he?? She chose a stranger over her own son. I get the I want to be happy and live my life ect. But don't be surprised when people aren't happy or on board with you. 

• 2 weeks later...

The "The Other Way" show is more entertaining than the original.  That old ladies in India and Qatar are total wrecks.  They are complete emotional messes, completely insecure, and barely holding on. 

The guy in Ecuador is too delicate to live anywhere, except his mommy's basement, especially the heart of the 3rd world.

The "thick" chick in South Africa desperately looking for a father for her kid is dishing out empty threats to the x-addict (who seems to be susceptible to a lot of vices).

2 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

The "The Other Way" show is more entertaining than the original.  That old ladies in India and Qatar are total wrecks.  They are complete emotional messes, completely insecure, and barely holding on. 

The guy in Ecuador is too delicate to live anywhere, except his mommy's basement, especially the heart of the 3rd world.

The "thick" chick in South Africa desperately looking for a father for her kid is dishing out empty threats to the x-addict (who seems to be susceptible to a lot of vices).

Don't forget the pregnant train wreck with the wild kid with no manners, who's knocked up by the South Korean. She has no chance of fitting in over there.