Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Saw a clip on Facebook, looks like Darcy has her hooks in another guy!

I saw it too, Surely that has to be her sister,  I remember her saying she has a overseas love interest.

Really I have  no desire to see either one of them, I noticed she was already crying and balling

Edited by Falcon Cara

ChickBoy

10 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

These Americans going to the foreign countries sure seem alot more stupid then the Americans bringing immigrants here.

That Corey guy, gives up his life, not to mention life savings to an ungrateful woman living in a 3rd world country. That has no plans to marry him.

Jenny, the 60 yr old, with the Indian man, she wants to blend in, but she's American and isn't wearing Indian clothing. Good luck with that 👍 

The girl who went to S. Africa with her child, who calls a stranger "my dad" we have visions of Nicole here!! They are a train wreck already with battling an addiction. That isn't going to end well. 

Then there's Angela #2 running after the 29 yr old guy, which she has already married so they could have sex, because of the rules and beliefs in his culture. 

The Korean guy who's straight from the farm, along with his parents are going to Las Vegas to meet the single mother who's pregnant with his baby. Her trip to Korea wasn't so great, not sure how she expects this to be better. 

Saw a clip on Facebook, looks like Darcy has her hooks in another guy!

Yep, that Corey idiot gives up his life, job, family in the US flies to Ecuador (the toilet of South America) and that ungrateful dunt doesn't even get off her butt to pick him up at the airport?  She tells him to take a bus (with 4 suitcases???).  Does he know that she has no intention of marrying him?  I don't remember in the prior episodes, but didn't they discuss marriage?  Bait and switch?  And she's not good looking at all.    My prediction is that they won't get married and he'll have to run home to mom and dad before the 90 days and then she's just going to take over the business he bought for "them" since it's in her name.  

60 year old flies to India and is afraid that his parents will find him and drag him away back home.  That's the only story line there.  The rest is a total bore.  

The one in South Africa with the kid calling that addict "daddy" is creepy.  Yes, another Nicole.  

Angela #2 we've seen before.  That won't end well we all know.

Not sure about the timeline, but did she get pregnant by the Korean guy in a matter of days?  I'm thinking that's not his baby.

35 minutes ago, Kay&Epi said:

TLC can’t stop won’t stop with all of the spin offs. There’s a new one coming next month called Family Chantel. https://youtu.be/pBNQJEyKtQo

Might as well let them all get in ring and box it out.

ChickBoy

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:13 AM, Eric-Pris said:

The scene with Elizabeth and the guy from Maldova and the plane ticket was disturbing.  His father is coming to visit them (ALONE for 2 MONTHS--weird).  His flight from Maldova to Turkey got delayed and he missed his connecting flight to NY, so has to step a long time in Turkey to catch the next flight.  And then has to fly from NY to Tampa.  The Maldovan prince (that what he seems to inspire to be since he frowns upon work, doing anything around the house, makes his very pregnant wife do physical work "Shut up and go pack my bag") decides that he will fly to NY to pick up his father and then fly back to Tampa together.  Ticket was $600.  They are flat broke.  Princess Elizabeth wants to run and ask daddy.  But the prince gets angry at her again and says that they don't need her daddy's help. 

How does he believe they will pay rent.  My wife thinks that he really has no problem taking her daddy's money but is trying to save face so he pretends to be all offended.  

Those 2 are actually good for each other, they are both without any kind of motivation to become independent of daddy and his overly generous ways. And both are completely delusional as to their financial situation.

Andrea is entertaining to watch and listen to. He is my favorite cast member. 

ChickBoy

On 6/25/2019 at 8:59 AM, Eric-Pris said:

Yep, that Corey idiot gives up his life, job, family in the US flies to Ecuador (the toilet of South America) and that ungrateful dunt doesn't even get off her butt to pick him up at the airport?  She tells him to take a bus (with 4 suitcases???).  Does he know that she has no intention of marrying him?  I don't remember in the prior episodes, but didn't they discuss marriage?  Bait and switch?  And she's not good looking at all.    My prediction is that they won't get married and he'll have to run home to mom and dad before the 90 days and then she's just going to take over the business he bought for "them" since it's in her name.  

60 year old flies to India and is afraid that his parents will find him and drag him away back home.  That's the only story line there.  The rest is a total bore.  

The one in South Africa with the kid calling that addict "daddy" is creepy.  Yes, another Nicole.  

Angela #2 we've seen before.  That won't end well we all know.

Not sure about the timeline, but did she get pregnant by the Korean guy in a matter of days?  I'm thinking that's not his baby.

I do remember the girl from Ecuador being adamant that she wasn't going to live in the USA ever. The not marrying him part i am not sure of either.

Supposedly the pregnant girl with the Korean got pregnant during his trip to the US to meet her, i don't recall how long he was here. I know he couldn't believe it and made her take 6 pregnancy tests.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

On 6/25/2019 at 8:32 AM, Falcon Cara said:

I saw it too, Surely that has to be her sister,  I remember her saying she has a overseas love interest.

Really I have  no desire to see either one of them, I noticed she was already crying and balling

I can't take another season of Darcy and her fake crying. But Darcy was evasive when she and her sister were on the live show with Shawn Robinson. Her sister admitted she has been with her Albanian for like 5 years, hes like 29 or something. But Darcy wouldn't say where her love interest is from. 

On 6/25/2019 at 10:31 AM, Kay&Epi said:

TLC can’t stop won’t stop with all of the spin offs. There’s a new one coming next month called Family Chantel. https://youtu.be/pBNQJEyKtQo

But Family Chantel is getting old with the same argument over and over. My family this, your family that!! Nothing Dominicans care for less is rehashing the same stuff over and over. But what did peak my interest is the sister's boyfriend, who we have seen like once. Apparently they have been together 5 years and she really doesn't know him?????? Is this family thick or what?

7 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

But Family Chantel is getting old with the same argument over and over. My family this, your family that!! Nothing Dominicans care for less is rehashing the same stuff over and over. But what did peak my interest is the sister's boyfriend, who we have seen like once. Apparently they have been together 5 years and she really doesn't know him?????? Is this family thick or what?

Pedro wants to bring his family to the US to live, What a shocker.  

It sure looks like he was looking for his ticket for a greencard and found via Chantel. 

ChickBoy

On 6/25/2019 at 8:59 AM, Eric-Pris said:

I don't understand this couple.  She is not even cute, and  seems to have the personality of a stick.  This guy seems heads over heels in love with her. 

If it was me and I flew and had that much luggage and my girl wasn't waiting at the airport, I would just go to a hotel and hang out for a few days and tell her I will wait for you to arrive so we can travel together back to your home town.

I would also be out looking at my options while waiting for her to show up. 

ChickBoy

22 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

Pedro wants to bring his family to the US to live, What a shocker.  

It sure looks like he was looking for his ticket for a greencard and found via Chantel. 

Exactly what I have been thinking as well the long this has been going on. 

I think “can’t come to the airport to meet you” Evelin is trying to look cool and sophisticated to her friends. I think she wants to show off her American prize to her friends and say “I had the chance to live in the US but it’s not really that wonderful. I’d rather be here” because she knows her friends in her backwater town would cut their arm off to be able to live here and they will be jealous of her. She’s also trying to prove to her friends that she’s so good he will come to her, she’s not going to him (reminds me of “men cry for me” Jenny). 

He should call her bluff, tell her that she obviously doesn’t care about him or she would have been waiting at the airport for him and come back to Washington. Dude, if she’s not waiting at the airport, all excited like a kid at Christmas, then she’s not interested. You were just a trophy for her. 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, JFH said:

I think “can’t come to the airport to meet you” Evelin is trying to look cool and sophisticated to her friends. I think she wants to show off her American prize to her friends and say “I had the chance to live in the US but it’s not really that wonderful. I’d rather be here” because she knows her friends in her backwater town would cut their arm off to be able to live here and they will be jealous of her. She’s also trying to prove to her friends that she’s so good he will come to her, she’s not going to him (reminds me of “men cry for me” Jenny). 

He should call her bluff, tell her that she obviously doesn’t care about him or she would have been waiting at the airport for him and come back to Washington. Dude, if she’s not waiting at the airport, all excited like a kid at Christmas, then she’s not interested. You were just a trophy for her. 

paul typically drove down, a few times he flew. but regardless - if i had ever NOT showed up at the airport (or vice versa when id go up there!) or was not home when he got to my house (or gain, vice versa! shoot, when id drive up there, hed meet me at the border and id follow him the couple of hours back to his place!) - thatd be one heck of a fight!

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

What’s his name from rural Washington? Corey? Why does he keep saying he will get Ecuadorian citizenship in 90 days? He hasn’t got a clue. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!