Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

I thought this too. She isn't working and definitely doesn't seem to be living above means, but she likely gets tax money every year for Mae, and she is getting paid for the show. May also explain why they're so willing to continue stringing this out, and appear on the show season after season - $$$$. Considering how she is currently living, I definitely don't think her household is seeing any of the TLC money - she's having to bum off family. It's probably going to Azan.

TLC is milking this Nicole-Azan story for all it's worth. Kinda like they did with Danielle. Yes, now she is house hopping. Staying at her mom's for 2 weeks, then after she comes back from Morocco, then who knows who will take her in. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

i can't believe the new 90 day the other way

60 year old USC woman goes to a financial personal for help as she will move to Africa and he tells he she won't be eligble for her SS 

my daughter in law is from England/her dad worked long enough in the US to be elgible for SS payements 20 years after he returned to the UK

he gets monthly payments same as we all will / you don't need to be USC for this benefit

and Russ going to live in Brazil and taking crib and all when so much cheaper to buy them there

and Tiffany is going to live with someone with gambling problems and a theft who lost his job??????

These people make my life look so good

Timeline
1 hour ago, debbiedoo said:

i think all the 90 day shows make (the vast majority of us) feel normal and boring and sane and intelligent LOL

if not for the drama, no one would watch. and then we would have no amusement or anyone to make fun at and scream at the tv  LOL

as soon as we watched Nicole and Azan,  my husband said "that moroccan is a liar/  he is not interested in her"

and i didn't watch the show for a long time

now, i am into seeing how stupid some people can be

like Russ.   his wife wanted a divorce when they were together in Brazil

and wow, she got so angry when he told her he had to catch another flight and Russ has flown enough to know you can only check 2 bags

not sure which couple it was but one girl said to the USC  after he spent hundreds on her,  "you're sending me back with no money?"/  ditch the

Timeline
On 6/14/2019 at 7:30 AM, Mary Lou said:

TLC is milking this Nicole-Azan story for all it's worth. Kinda like they did with Danielle. Yes, now she is house hopping. Staying at her mom's for 2 weeks, then after she comes back from Morocco, then who knows who will take her in. 

that story is about played out especially as he will not open the cam and she walks out of taping

16 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

as soon as we watched Nicole and Azan,  my husband said "that moroccan is a liar/  he is not interested in her"

and i didn't watch the show for a long time

now, i am into seeing how stupid some people can be

like Russ.   his wife wanted a divorce when they were together in Brazil

and wow, she got so angry when he told her he had to catch another flight and Russ has flown enough to know you can only check 2 bags

not sure which couple it was but one girl said to the USC  after he spent hundreds on her,  "you're sending me back with no money?"/  ditch the

Russ is with Pao. Paul aka Pole is going to Brazil with the foot lockers. It's easy to confuse them 😀

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
23 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

that one is from new new series ' the other way'. hes spent something like 40K on her. its ridiculous. bought her a bar that 'they' own but its only in HER name. she told him non citizens could not own a business there but they can... 

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

1 hour ago, debbiedoo said:

that one is from new new series ' the other way'. hes spent something like 40K on her. its ridiculous. bought her a bar that 'they' own but its only in HER name. she told him non citizens could not own a business there but they can... 

She also is claiming she is 26 years old, There is no way if you look at her bone structure and teeth, she is around 36 years old.

If he is stupid enough to let her lead him around and follow her instruction and directions, then he deserves to be scammed by her. 

She is a scammer in my books.

Edited by Falcon Cara

ChickBoy

On 6/16/2019 at 5:00 PM, adil-rafa said:

Usually you can check as many bags as you want, as long as you pay for them.  Remember his first trip, he took 5 lockers full of mosquito nets, water protection condoms, disinfectants, lotions, creams, first-aid kits, etc.

But Brazil had/has an embargo on luggage at the time, only 2 were allowed.  When I was going to south america a few months ago, they also had a 2 bag limit and no boxes.

I wonder what personal safety gear he left out since he had to repack his 5 bags into 2.  He did bring a  bullet-proof baby-carrier or backpack of some kind.  What the...?  If you need bullet-proof gear, maybe it's time to man up and move your wife and kid to a better area.

Karine's brother said it best when they were chatting.  He called him unbalanced or unstable, or something like that.  I agree he doesn't seem stable.

22 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

Usually you can check as many bags as you want, as long as you pay for them.  Remember his first trip, he took 5 lockers full of mosquito nets, water protection condoms, disinfectants, lotions, creams, first-aid kits, etc.

But Brazil had/has an embargo on luggage at the time, only 2 were allowed.  When I was going to south america a few months ago, they also had a 2 bag limit and no boxes.

I wonder what personal safety gear he left out since he had to repack his 5 bags into 2.  He did bring a  bullet-proof baby-carrier or backpack of some kind.  What the...?  If you need bullet-proof gear, maybe it's time to man up and move your wife and kid to a better area.

Karine's brother said it best when they were chatting.  He called him unbalanced or unstable, or something like that.  I agree he doesn't seem stable.

He was flying AA (my former employer) and flights to Brazil from the US allow for 2 checked pieces per pax free of charge plus additional pieces at a cost. BUT over Christmas and over busy times of the year (clearly listed on the website when you book), only 2 items per pax as the flights are full so to be fair to everyone and for space/fuel the max per person is 2 pieces, no matter how much money you have to pay for the additional pieces.

He's a complete moron. In the taxi going to the house he said that someone was murdered outside the house a few days or weeks ago so he hopes 'no one is outside when I arrive'. Dude! Your pregnant wife is living alone in an apartment where people are being murdered outside and you're worried what's going to happen to you when you arrive in a taxi? Get her out of there! Stop spending money on bulletproof diaper bags and stuffed unicorns and get her a place in a safer part of town. Or a different town.

No stuff for the baby in his luggage. But eye make-up in every color under the sun. What a hero!

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

On 6/16/2019 at 2:17 PM, Mary Lou said:

Paul aka Pole is going to Brazil with the foot lockers.

Don't forget the bullet-proof diaper bag and the ####### cover so he can go swimming without fear of a parasite swimming up that thing!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jorgedig said:

Don't forget the bullet-proof diaper bag and the ####### cover so he can go swimming without fear of a parasite swimming up that thing!

that was the most ridiculous thing i think ive ever seen

move. good grief. 

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1