Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

OMG.  That poor RN trying to give baby Cory his travel vaccines!  In 20 years of nursing, I have NEVER seen an adult act that way, even the fainters.  Would have been 100x worse had his mama not been there.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

OMG.  That poor RN trying to give baby Cory his travel vaccines!  In 20 years of nursing, I have NEVER seen an adult act that way, even the fainters.  Would have been 100x worse had his mama not been there.

i have never seen such a pathetic excuse of male chromosomes in my life. 

not even my toddlers acted that way when i had toddlers eons ago

i have plenty of phobias and anxiety over stuff. at the end of the day i can still suck it up and do what i need to do. 

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
3 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

i have never seen such a pathetic excuse of male chromosomes in my life. 

not even my toddlers acted that way when i had toddlers eons ago

i have plenty of phobias and anxiety over stuff. at the end of the day i can still suck it up and do what i need to do. 

Wait, what happened?? Was this in last Sunday's episode?

I felt like when we watched our recorded episode last night, it seemed to end at a weird time - I felt like we missed stuff and it cut off early. Sounds like it may have.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

29 minutes ago, Paul & Mallory said:

I felt like when we watched our recorded episode last night, it seemed to end at a weird time - I felt like we missed stuff and it cut off early. Sounds like it may have.

The Other way shows on Monday evenings

ChickBoy

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Paul & Mallory said:

this was last night - the 90 day the other way series where the american moves overseas. 

i dont see it ending well for ANY of them

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

ROC

Timeline
4 minutes ago, debbiedoo said:

this was last night - the 90 day the other way series where the american moves overseas. 

i dont see it ending well for ANY of them

OH ok sorry, I get them all mixed up lol we watch the 90 day shows the day after they air, so we just haven't seen that one yet.

While on the topic - no, I don't see it ending well for any of them either. The lady going to India... :| I mean, maybe they are in love, who knows. But he's planning on lying to his family and basically hiding it from them...? How can that even work?

The chick going to Africa, presumably with her son... I don't know, they give me Rachel and John vibes. His criminal record/background seems to increase more and more every episode, and we're only what.. 2, 3 episodes in? Just more keeps being revealed about him that's not good.

The Ecuador chick... ugh. My husband said he read somewhere online that she's not really that bad, but they present her in a negative light on the show. That may be true, but she definitely passive aggressively asked him for money before going back home, there's no camera tricks about that one. That kind of stunned me. I can't imagine saying something like that whenever separating from my husband after visits. "You're going to send me home without any money?"???? He spent over 700 bucks on your FRIENDS/FAMILY, not even YOU. That is crazy to me. And she's so adamant about staying in Ecuador, but loves bleeding him dry. He won't be making that kind of money living in Ecuador, so that won't be continuing once he moves there.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Paul & Mallory said:

OH ok sorry, I get them all mixed up lol we watch the 90 day shows the day after they air, so we just haven't seen that one yet.

While on the topic - no, I don't see it ending well for any of them either. The lady going to India... 😐 I mean, maybe they are in love, who knows. But he's planning on lying to his family and basically hiding it from them...? How can that even work?

The chick going to Africa, presumably with her son... I don't know, they give me Rachel and John vibes. His criminal record/background seems to increase more and more every episode, and we're only what.. 2, 3 episodes in? Just more keeps being revealed about him that's not good.

The Ecuador chick... ugh. My husband said he read somewhere online that she's not really that bad, but they present her in a negative light on the show. That may be true, but she definitely passive aggressively asked him for money before going back home, there's no camera tricks about that one. That kind of stunned me. I can't imagine saying something like that whenever separating from my husband after visits. "You're going to send me home without any money?"???? He spent over 700 bucks on your FRIENDS/FAMILY, not even YOU. That is crazy to me. And she's so adamant about staying in Ecuador, but loves bleeding him dry. He won't be making that kind of money living in Ecuador, so that won't be continuing once he moves there.

I talk with someone from the show and they definitely script things and make the fights and drama appear much worse than they really are.  I guess for some people, making yourself look like a complete idiot on television is worth a few thousand dollars 🤷‍♂️….. wait, the worse is yet to come.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
14 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

They seemed to accept Mae, her daughter. Is that because she's a child?

I know from reading threads on here about how arms and legs need to be covered and dress modest. I had no idea they were jealous about her blond hair

easy to love a child 

and Moroccans love kids

Timeline
1 hour ago, E & J 2018 said:

I talk with someone from the show and they definitely script things and make the fights and drama appear much worse than they really are.  I guess for some people, making yourself look like a complete idiot on television is worth a few thousand dollars 🤷‍♂️….. wait, the worse is yet to come.

I always figured they do! I follow a couple on social media and although I don't talk to any of them directly, there's an obvious difference between the show, and what they show on their own media platforms. Of course, one could argue they alter their personal platforms just as much as the show does LOL

I joked with my husband a long time ago, before he got over here permanently, about how we should have gone on the show to earn the extra money, because I don't think it's actually very much - probably just enough to cover some of the immigration fees, to be honest. And he pretty much gave that same response - it's not worth the extra money to be turned into total morons on TV lol Which is accurate.

Håll ut, y'all.

4 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

It was "The Other Way"!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

I always figured they do! I follow a couple on social media and although I don't talk to any of them directly, there's an obvious difference between the show, and what they show on their own media platforms. Of course, one could argue they alter their personal platforms just as much as the show does LOL

I joked with my husband a long time ago, before he got over here permanently, about how we should have gone on the show to earn the extra money, because I don't think it's actually very much - probably just enough to cover some of the immigration fees, to be honest. And he pretty much gave that same response - it's not worth the extra money to be turned into total morons on TV lol Which is accurate.

They contacted me and sent me an interview questionnaire, but I never heard back from them. I think they thought we would be boring and not good for the show 🤣

Timeline
18 hours ago, E & J 2018 said:

They contacted me and sent me an interview questionnaire, but I never heard back from them. I think they thought we would be boring and not good for the show 🤣

We would definitely be too boring for the show LOL

"How many times do these people eat Chinese food?"

"All they argue about are dish towels not being changed out, no ex wives or husbands, no Tinder drama, no domestic violence charges...????"

"Why do they take so many pictures of their cat?"

".........Are they really watching Hoarders again."

Edited by Paul & Mallory
Håll ut, y'all.

Timeline

WOW.

We finally watched  the new The Other Way last night.

I have a phobia of needles. I was kind of expecting to see something relatable. Um, no. I'm terrified of needles, but the worst thing that happens for me is sometimes I'll get lightheaded or nauseous, if it takes too long for them to get in and out. Which is more so when having blood drawn, versus a quick shot/vaccination. That was RIDICULOUSSS. That RN handled it much better than most probably would have, he has quite the bit of patience. Laying down on the floor after??? Seriously??

I can't get out of there fast enough once needles make their appearance and we're done. If I need a minute to breathe and avoid a panic attack, I do it out in my car, lol.

Håll ut, y'all.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Paul & Mallory said:

We would definitely be too boring for the show LOL

"How many times do these people eat Chinese food?"

"All they argue about are dish towels not being changed out, no ex wives or husbands, no Tinder drama, no domestic violence charges...????"

"Why do they take so many pictures of their cat?"

".........Are they really watching Hoarders again."

ours would be "what do you mean they both clean, and cook, and work? Why do they not fight? All they do is play with their dogs, eat dinner, and go to bed. Why are they at home depot all the time? "

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

ROC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 6/11/2019 at 11:51 AM, Paul & Mallory said:

$5000 and not worth it and you're right they do appear to be morons 

i think they chose those who appear to be couples in conflict/i haven't see any i would give a chance to make the marriage work