Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
12 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Andrei and Elizabeth are both living in fantasy land. They are completely delusional.  They both fight against her family who really are only concerned for them.  The way they show their concern may seem a little overbearing but they see thees 2 spiraling out of control and they have a baby on the way.  I think it's out of genuine concern.  I didn't like the father at the beginning but he is making a lot of sense.  A man has to man up and take any job regardless of pride.  But Andrei doesn't want an entry level job.  I think he expects to be making 6 figure off the bat.  Again, delusional.   

But Elizabeth doesn't want to talk about her problems.  She'd rather put her head in the sand and just wants to pick out her registry gifts (priorities priorities).  And now they are talking about moving again.  They have no money (other than her income which will end eventually when she becomes too pregnant to work).  And they think that they will move again, breaking their current (new lease).  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?  And when her family questions it, Elizabeth blows up and tells her sisters to butt out.   Grant it, the sisters act like women who control everything about their husbands and the way Andrei acts goes against all that they believe and probably makes them nuts.  But her family seems to try to give genuine advice and not butt in unnecessarily, but Andrei has even turned Elizabeth against her family, making her believe the same non-sense that he seems to believe, that they are against him and are trying to make him indebted to them in some way. ????  This couple makes me mental.   

I disliked the dad in their previous seasons/shows, too, but am starting to get him now LOL My dad would be the same way, to be honest. If my husband came here, refused to take any job that was almost literally being HANDED to him, AND I got pregnant... AND we couldn't pay our minimum monthly bills... he'd most likely be behaving the same exact way.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 2:04 PM, adil-rafa said:

nope not easy for a lot but sometimes a person like this man needs to accept any job offer / he has a baby on the way/ even a mcdonald's job would help /  take the work offered and keep looking for better work 

but this man doesn't seem to be looking for work

and his attitude towards his wife is less than respectable 

she says " we're having a baby" and he says "don't bring that up in my face"

i move out and back in with my dad 

Yessss I feel like that is common sense for anyone! Saying she's TERRORIZING HIM with "HER" (not THEIR) pregnancy. It's really ridiculous.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

For the Moroccan Azan and Nicole ,  does anyone know what Nicole's father revealed to her about Azan  ?    i missed that part of the show

Thanks

5 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

For the Moroccan Azan and Nicole ,  does anyone know what Nicole's father revealed to her about Azan  ?    i missed that part of the show

Thanks

He got a Email from someone whom claims to know Azan, and said that his parents and sister do not approve of Nicole and they would never get married, and also stated the business/store was a lie/fake, etc.

ChickBoy

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

He got a Email from someone whom claims to know Azan, and said that his parents and sister do not approve of Nicole and they would never get married, and also stated the business/store was a lie/fake, etc.

well, we all knew the business was fake and i wouldn't approve of her either 

but they would go ahead and let him marry just to come to the US / that is morocco

she actually didn't know enough about the culture and insulted them with the way she dressed and talked

thanks for this info

Edited by adil-rafa

23 minutes ago, Paul & Mallory said:

I disliked the dad in their previous seasons/shows, too, but am starting to get him now LOL My dad would be the same way, to be honest. If my husband came here, refused to take any job that was almost literally being HANDED to him, AND I got pregnant... AND we couldn't pay our minimum monthly bills... he'd most likely be behaving the same exact way.

I am still in the Andrea camp, I think there is a lot of bad blood with the sisters and father before he arrived and once he arrived.  But I am starting to like the Dad now, I still can't stand her nasty sisters.

ChickBoy

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

strange that a total stranger would have the father's email ID

i would suspect that is Azan and this is his way of breaking up

moroccans can't say "i don't want you anymore"   but they can say "my mom doesn't approve"

2 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

moroccans can't say "i don't want you anymore"   but they can say "my mom doesn't approve"

Interesting, I never thought about that angle

Why would he break up when she is a cash cow supplying him money?

ChickBoy

6 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

Also the email said Azans mother and sister call Nicole names and make fun of her. So that all makes sense

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

I think the email is fake. It showed that it was sent in August but it was clearly Christmas time when they were sitting in Robbalee’s house talking about it. They were talking about it like he received it just that week. Calendar behind his head was showing a winter scene and there were Christmas decorations around the place.  

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mary Lou said:

Also the email said Azans mother and sister call Nicole names and make fun of her. So that all makes sense

i had joined an international penpail site before meeting my husband 

and got proposals daily

if i said "great ,  i always wanted to live in your country"   was told within days "my mom does not approve and wants me to marry my cousin"

mom is important in  most cultures but if a man wants to marry,  he does

this man no longer is interested in Nicole

and that is fairly obvious

and they probably do make fun of her as she showed her arms and legs by wearing tank tops and shorts

they would have also been jealous of her blond hair 

4 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

i had joined an international penpail site before meeting my husband 

and got proposals daily

if i said "great ,  i always wanted to live in your country"   was told within days "my mom does not approve and wants me to marry my cousin"

mom is important in  most cultures but if a man wants to marry,  he does

this man no longer is interested in Nicole

and that is fairly obvious

and they probably do make fun of her as she showed her arms and legs by wearing tank tops and shorts

they would have also been jealous of her blond hair 

They seemed to accept Mae, her daughter. Is that because she's a child?

I know from reading threads on here about how arms and legs need to be covered and dress modest. I had no idea they were jealous about her blond hair

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mary Lou said:

They seemed to accept Mae, her daughter. Is that because she's a child?

I know from reading threads on here about how arms and legs need to be covered and dress modest. I had no idea they were jealous about her blond hair

all have what i think of as beautiful long black hair and was completely surprised to find out there was a jealousy for the blond hair

but what i see most mistakes on 90 day finance is not understanding (or trying to understand) the culture of the other person on both sides

and to me other countries and cultures including food and dress are so interesting

but the Moroco man did not tell her how to dress and she did not ask these questions