Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

I don’t know about anyone else but I thought it was outrageous that Family Pedro said that Chantel can’t stay in the apartment she pays for. 

When I came here I had a job waiting for me. Thank goodness I did because my husband lost his job shortly before I arrived and for the first three weeks I was here we were living in a hotel room. But even if I didn’t have this job waiting for me I would have taken any job whilst I look for something better. My husband’s parents are both dead, two of his siblings are dead and the other was in prison when I arrived so we had no support from anyone. If we had been offered a free home or a job with the in-laws I wouldn’t even think twice about accepting it. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

8 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

If he decides to stay in DR,  how will he continue to pay for the beautiful apartment he bought for his family?

it was mentioned when he arrived and saw the new living quarters that he was buying it

if he goes back to Chantel and the US, it will only be for money to continue this farce

That apartment his mom is living in, he probably Is  paying $150 a month in rent, tops. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

That apartment his mom is living in, he probably Is  paying $150 a month in rent, tops. 

but he still will not have that if he stays in DR

1 minute ago, adil-rafa said:

but he still will not have that if he stays in DR

Exactly

1 hour ago, Mary Lou said:

Wow!

1 hour ago, Mary Lou said:

I was in DR for Christmas, I thought someone told me average pay is about $10 per day.  The place reminded me a bit of the Philppines but a lot less people in DR, Seemed as if DR was a tad more expensive on items also.

I was only there for a couple of days, but I enjoyed it for my short time there.

ChickBoy

1 minute ago, Falcon Cara said:

I was in DR for Christmas, I thought someone told me average pay is about $10 per day.  The place reminded me a bit of the Philppines but a lot less people in DR, Seemed as if DR was a tad more expensive on items also.

I was only there for a couple of days, but I enjoyed it for my short time there.

Pay for jobs all differ, but the pay is low, but of course there are the professions that pay ok. My husband worked 6 days a week, 7 to 7, or overnight at times. He made $375 a month. 

I mainly stayed in his barrio, so not as expensive as in the tourist areas. 

12 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Wow!

My mother in law's house is gorgeous and rent is $110 a month.

5 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

My mother in law's house is gorgeous and rent is $110 a month.

That's a great deal.

I stayed in Davao City Phillippines last year for 3 months, I had a nice one bedroom furnished apartment in a gated community with a guard for $250 per month.  It was close to all the mall and the main drag in town. 

ChickBoy

1 minute ago, Falcon Cara said:

That's a great deal.

I stayed in Davao City Phillippines last year for 3 months, I had a nice one bedroom furnished apartment in a gated community with a guard for $250 per month.  It was close to all the mall and the main drag in town. 

Sounds really nice, and not to mention safe also with the guard and gated community! 

On 6/5/2019 at 12:56 PM, Paul & Mallory said:

His high and mighty "this is my responsibility, not yours" speech holds zero water, based on his actions. That entry job with truck driving as a REALLY good job, for someone in his position. And he was stupid to not at the VERY ABSOLUTE LEAST consider taking it. His wife is pregnant, for crying out loud, and literally unable to pay bills by herself. My husband would flip burgers if he had to, to make ends meet. So would I.

Andrei and Elizabeth are both living in fantasy land. They are completely delusional.  They both fight against her family who really are only concerned for them.  The way they show their concern may seem a little overbearing but they see thees 2 spiraling out of control and they have a baby on the way.  I think it's out of genuine concern.  I didn't like the father at the beginning but he is making a lot of sense.  A man has to man up and take any job regardless of pride.  But Andrei doesn't want an entry level job.  I think he expects to be making 6 figure off the bat.  Again, delusional.   

But Elizabeth doesn't want to talk about her problems.  She'd rather put her head in the sand and just wants to pick out her registry gifts (priorities priorities).  And now they are talking about moving again.  They have no money (other than her income which will end eventually when she becomes too pregnant to work).  And they think that they will move again, breaking their current (new lease).  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?  And when her family questions it, Elizabeth blows up and tells her sisters to butt out.   Grant it, the sisters act like women who control everything about their husbands and the way Andrei acts goes against all that they believe and probably makes them nuts.  But her family seems to try to give genuine advice and not butt in unnecessarily, but Andrei has even turned Elizabeth against her family, making her believe the same non-sense that he seems to believe, that they are against him and are trying to make him indebted to them in some way. ????  This couple makes me mental.   

Pedro telling Chantel to be respectful to his mother was comical since he shows no respect for her family.  I like the way Chantel handled herself.  She was NOT going there to apologize and beg for forgiveness, which is what his mother expected.  LOL    The mother has stones accusing Chantel's parents for the fight while stating that her babies (Pedro and Nicole) were innocent bystanders.  Meanwhile, they started the whole thing. Pedro's who family is nothing more than classless 3rd world garbage.  

Russ and the Colombian "model"... she seems to be wearing the pants in that relationship.  Enough said.  She wants to have a baby in some nasty hippie's midwife's house instead of real hospital with doctors in case of problems.  And that's what it will end up.  Russ can't take a job in his field because the princess wants to live in Miami.  WOW.  

Nicole is most delusional of all of them.  The purple hair will go over well in Morocco.  Like she doesn't stand out enough already.  Her whole family, friends, and fans online see that she's being played, except her.  Now some stranger sent her stepfather an email that Azan is just stringing her along so that she keeps sending money.  What young guy like him does not work.  She can't be that dumb.  I think she really is starting to question everything in her own head, but she is too stubborn to admitted it.  She will fight to the end and go down with the ship rather than admit that they were right.  The stepfather seems to have it down cold and tells it straight.  She is being used and he will never marry her.  The mother tries to say it straight but walks a fine line to not piss her off and lose seeing the grandkid. 

10 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Nicole is most delusional of all of them.  The purple hair will go over well in Morocco.  Like she doesn't stand out enough already.  Her whole family, friends, and fans online see that she's being played, except her.  Now some stranger sent her stepfather an email that Azan is just stringing her along so that she keeps sending money.  What young guy like him does not work.  She can't be that dumb.  I think she really is starting to question everything in her own head, but she is too stubborn to admitted it.  She will fight to the end and go down with the ship rather than admit that they were right.  The stepfather seems to have it down cold and tells it straight.  She is being used and he will never marry her.  The mother tries to say it straight but walks a fine line to not piss her off and lose seeing the grandkid. 

The purple hair just shows how immature she is.  The Step Father lays it on the line and you are right the mother having to walk a thin line.

100% Nicole is delusional

ChickBoy

Pedro telling Chantel to be respectful to his mother was comical since he shows no respect for her family.  I like the way Chantel handled herself.  She was NOT going there to apologize and beg for forgiveness, which is what his mother expected.  LOL    The mother has stones accusing Chantel's parents for the fight while stating that her babies (Pedro and Nicole) were innocent bystanders.  Meanwhile, they started the whole thing. Pedro's who family is nothing more than classless 3rd world garbage.  

I agree about Pedro's family being trash.   Did you notice that Chantels breast seemed to have grown recently?  She was about pop out on her way to see the mother. 

ChickBoy

Russ and the Colombian "model"... she seems to be wearing the pants in that relationship.  Enough said.  She wants to have a baby in some nasty hippie's midwife's house instead of real hospital with doctors in case of problems.  And that's what it will end up.  Russ can't take a job in his field because the princess wants to live in Miami.  WOW.  

I lost all respect for Russ as a man long time ago, She does wear the pants and now that she is having a kid the balance of power shifts into her court and I am sure she will use the child as even more leverage to get whatever she wants.

ChickBoy

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Andrei and Elizabeth are both living in fantasy land. They are completely delusional.  They both fight against her family who really are only concerned for them.  The way they show their concern may seem a little overbearing but they see thees 2 spiraling out of control and they have a baby on the way.  I think it's out of genuine concern.  I didn't like the father at the beginning but he is making a lot of sense.  A man has to man up and take any job regardless of pride.  But Andrei doesn't want an entry level job.  I think he expects to be making 6 figure off the bat.  Again, delusional.   

But Elizabeth doesn't want to talk about her problems.  She'd rather put her head in the sand and just wants to pick out her registry gifts (priorities priorities).  And now they are talking about moving again.  They have no money (other than her income which will end eventually when she becomes too pregnant to work).  And they think that they will move again, breaking their current (new lease).  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?  And when her family questions it, Elizabeth blows up and tells her sisters to butt out.   Grant it, the sisters act like women who control everything about their husbands and the way Andrei acts goes against all that they believe and probably makes them nuts.  But her family seems to try to give genuine advice and not butt in unnecessarily, but Andrei has even turned Elizabeth against her family, making her believe the same non-sense that he seems to believe, that they are against him and are trying to make him indebted to them in some way. ????  This couple makes me mental.   

ALL OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1