Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

yeah she could have. with his criminal background though, an attorney is probably a necessity to overcome that hurdle.

i know a lot of people didnt like this couple, but we adored them and thought they were one of the few genuine ones on the show. id love to see a follow up on them.

7 hours ago, boris64 said:

He has a criminal background. I think they think they need a lawyer....I like them too. I think a lot of the drama between them was generated just for the show.

Yeah but $12k seriously????? I mean they have to file initially just to get the denial then file the waiver. So why not file, get denied, then use a lawyer for the waiver?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Yeah but $12k seriously????? I mean they have to file initially just to get the denial then file the waiver. So why not file, get denied, then use a lawyer for the waiver?

who knows? maybe shes ill informed, maybe a lawyer has told her that and wont take her on until she has it, maybe shes trying to pad the bank account for when he moves... ? 

though with what they get per episode, i find it hard to believe she doesnt have it or at least a good chunck (isnt it something like 1K per episode? )

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

15 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

This!!!

That's what i thought they should have filed the I-130 already

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

On 5/24/2019 at 4:14 PM, Cyberfx1024 said:

On the Facebook group I made a point of whenever someone posted about them and how awful it is for them that they don’t have the money for his visa (usually people who watch the show but have no clue about the process at all) stating that the I-130 is $535 and absolutely nothing more is needed or can be done before that’s approved and I will always say “they have been married for x months now. Had they put aside $x each week ($535/number of weeks married) they’d have that by now”. While the I-130 spends 8 months gathering dust on a shelf in the Nebraska, Texas, California or Potomac service center, they can start saving for the next round. That’s how many people here did it. 

And I’ll wager that over the last 12 months since they got married he has spent more than $535 on alcohol, given his frequent drunken rants on Instagram live. 

I cannot stand him. He is a vile example of a human being. His criminal record doesn’t bother me all too much - I’m married to a man with a more colorful past who has done prison time (although he didn’t get into fights like this) but the recentness of it is a concern and that he doesn’t appear to have changed. When he launched into that rant on the Tell All, Rachel couldn’t even look at him. She was so embarrassed that all she could was stare at the floor and pray for it to be all over. She couldn’t even look at the host. And her reaction at the end was priceless. “He’s not a thief”. Right, girl... He just causes physical injury. Given the choice, most people would rather lose their phone or their wallet than their teeth or eyesight. The language he uses, especially to women, is disgusting. I know Rachel tried to justify by saying “the c word is not as bad in the UK as it is here”. Totally wrong. Im from the UK and I can assure you it’s the absolutely worst thing you can say to anyone. She just keeps making excuses for him and I wonder when she will realise that he’s a violent thug. Hopefully before she finds herself or her children in the ER after he has snapped again. 

They also haven’t endeared themselves to viewers who genuinely want to offer advice. I commented on one of her Instagram “woe is me” posts that she should save $20 a week and she will have the $535 within 6 months to at least get the process started (the sooner you start, the sooner he’s here) and I was blocked. By both of them on all three accounts (hers, his, and their “follow or fraudy tale” joint account). Someone else said “in 1983 it took 4 months to bring my husband here. Are you sure the lawyer isn’t just scamming you with the quotes timescales and fees” or something like that. Now we all know the process has changed a lot since then and that comment wasn’t particularly helpful but it was genuinely well-meaning. She snapped back “ok and what criminal record does your husband have and which waiver did he need? You know nothing about our situation...blah blah blah”  and ranted at the commenter totally inappropriately. It’s that kind of stuff that doesn’t do them any favors. She displays typical hybristophilic behaviors with her “our story is the most traumatic ever” and seems to find his “bad boy” side attractive. She loves the thought that it’s going to take 3 years to “fight for her man” and she sees herself as the original “ride or die”. That girl loves drama. 

The sad thing is she has dragged two children into all of this.

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

11 hours ago, JFH said:

On the Facebook group I made a point of whenever someone posted about them and how awful it is for them that they don’t have the money for his visa (usually people who watch the show but have no clue about the process at all) stating that the I-130 is $535 and absolutely nothing more is needed or can be done before that’s approved and I will always say “they have been married for x months now. Had they put aside $x each week ($535/number of weeks married) they’d have that by now”. While the I-130 spends 8 months gathering dust on a shelf in the Nebraska, Texas, California or Potomac service center, they can start saving for the next round. That’s how many people here did it. 

And I’ll wager that over the last 12 months since they got married he has spent more than $535 on alcohol, given his frequent drunken rants on Instagram live. 

I cannot stand him. He is a vile example of a human being. His criminal record doesn’t bother me all too much - I’m married to a man with a more colorful past who has done prison time (although he didn’t get into fights like this) but the recentness of it is a concern and that he doesn’t appear to have changed. When he launched into that rant on the Tell All, Rachel couldn’t even look at him. She was so embarrassed that all she could was stare at the floor and pray for it to be all over. She couldn’t even look at the host. And her reaction at the end was priceless. “He’s not a thief”. Right, girl... He just causes physical injury. Given the choice, most people would rather lose their phone or their wallet than their teeth or eyesight. The language he uses, especially to women, is disgusting. I know Rachel tried to justify by saying “the c word is not as bad in the UK as it is here”. Totally wrong. Im from the UK and I can assure you it’s the absolutely worst thing you can say to anyone. She just keeps making excuses for him and I wonder when she will realise that he’s a violent thug. Hopefully before she finds herself or her children in the ER after he has snapped again. 

They also haven’t endeared themselves to viewers who genuinely want to offer advice. I commented on one of her Instagram “woe is me” posts that she should save $20 a week and she will have the $535 within 6 months to at least get the process started (the sooner you start, the sooner he’s here) and I was blocked. By both of them on all three accounts (hers, his, and their “follow or fraudy tale” joint account). Someone else said “in 1983 it took 4 months to bring my husband here. Are you sure the lawyer isn’t just scamming you with the quotes timescales and fees” or something like that. Now we all know the process has changed a lot since then and that comment wasn’t particularly helpful but it was genuinely well-meaning. She snapped back “ok and what criminal record does your husband have and which waiver did he need? You know nothing about our situation...blah blah blah”  and ranted at the commenter totally inappropriately. It’s that kind of stuff that doesn’t do them any favors. She displays typical hybristophilic behaviors with her “our story is the most traumatic ever” and seems to find his “bad boy” side attractive. She loves the thought that it’s going to take 3 years to “fight for her man” and she sees herself as the original “ride or die”. That girl loves drama. 

They really haven't endeared themselves to me at all either. Didn't they do a Gofundme last year to raise money for themselves? They routinely seem to be very arrogant and with the whole "wooo is me stick" it just seems to make it even more so for me. I told my wife this last week that "I think they are trying run with this as long as possible" to garner support and money from everyone. I think she likes being in the limelight with all this stuff going on with them.

I can guarantee you that as soon as he comes here to the USA within 6 months he will have gone to jail for DV and she will lose custody of her oldest daughter to the girl's father who seems to be in her life. He seems just like the type of person like my brother who is ok as long as they stay away from alcohol, but as soon as a drop goes through those lips he is a completely different person. 

12 hours ago, JFH said:

Also what is this FB group?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hierarchy of relationship happiness:

1.  Happily married

2.  Happily single

3.  Unhappily single

4.  Unhappily married

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

9 hours ago, Falcon Cara said:

I just watched 90 days, Pedro was so happy and smiling being alone and having fun in his home country, Poor fellow hasn't smiled very much being in the US and married to Chantel.

Good for him

And of course Chantel had to tell her parents Pedro was in the DR. Her mother is beyond ridiculous! I only noticed this last night, but her mom has eyebrows like Bozo the Clown 🤡 I couldn't stop looking at them ha ha 

Chantel is like a broken record. I believe Pedro really loves her, but definitely not the drama. That's one thing Dominicans don't like, is talking about the same thing over and over. 

Next week’s episode is already available for viewing. You can all guess what happened with Nicole and Azan’s trip to Grenada. I should have put money on it. 

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

13 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Also what is this FB group?

It’s a 90-day fiancé fan page. Not run by TLC. I have now stopped following the page as it was driving me crazy. There are some of us on there that have been through the K-1 or CR-1 process. But mostly it’s people who get all their immigration information from TLC and believe:

- the American has to feed and clothe the immigrant for 10 years

- lawyers never make mistakes 

- the 90-day period is to decide whether you are compatible or not

- if TLC viewers decide you “don’t deserve a green card” then you should be deported. Making the American cry is an example of not deserving a GC

- if TLC didn’t show something happening, then it didn’t happen 

- not working whilst waiting for an EAD or GC is lazy, nothing to do with the law.

The page owner got into a “fight” with me when discussing Rachel and Jon. She said that they should have children together to increase their chances of approval. I replied that this wouldn’t help matters at all. Page owner was adamant that because the I-130 lists BCs of children born the couple as examples of evidence of a bona fide marriage that these are a requirement. I pointed out that the genuine nature of their relationship has never been in doubt. Much as I can’t stand the pair they clearly are in love. Added to that the London embassy (which was also my embassy) rarely asks for bona fide relationship evidence. I wasn’t asked for any. It’s the easiest embassy to get through. People have gone through the whole process there with just a marriage certificate as evidence. And they could have 100 children together, but it won’t wipe out his criminal record. And that’s their problem, not the lack of bona fide evidence. But page owner raged at me that I don’t know what I’m talking about (after all, I’ve only been through the process myself but she hasn’t) and that USCIS “requires” the couples to have children together. I asked her how this works for couples who are beyond the age of having children, infertile couples (that’s us), and couples who have just decided that having children is not part of their plan.

I gave up. 

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, JFH said:

Next week’s episode is already available for viewing. You can all guess what happened with Nicole and Azan’s trip to Grenada. I should have put money on it. 

i refuse to watch them before hand, as the 90 day ####### is my weekly trashy ' look forward to' show LOL

i dont think it should surprise anyone though, that the trip didnt happen.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

9 hours ago, JFH said:

At least she won't get pregnant! 😂

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Pedro just needs to stay in the DR. You can tell how unhappy he's been now that he's home, and is super happy. He's not my favorite, by any means, but he looks really miserable in the US with Chantal. And to be fair - I'm starting to get more aggravated with her than I am with him. She is so quick to throw her hands up and walk away when an uncomfortable conversation starts up, and he seems like he wants to have those conversations. To the point of tears, on one episode. I don't think that was faked.

I follow Elizabeth on Instagram (she always posts such cute pictures!) and I get the impression that they make things much more dramatic on the show (no surprise). It seems like Andrei does a lot more than he gets credit for on the show. But they still drive me crazy. I don't like being dependent on someone else, either, so I get it. But they had a really nice set up while waiting on Andrei to get a job. We all know what that period is like, where the foreign spouse isn't working for a while and it's all on the USC's shoulders. We would've jumped at an opportunity like that, living somewhere for free and all we have to do is fix it up some while we're there. Geez, I might would jump on that opportunity now. :lol: His pride seems to get in the way. That trucking job?? That is a LOT of money for someone coming to this country and starting over. Up to $1k a week? I don't even make $1k a week.

I don't even have anything new to say about Azan and Nicole anymore. Did I understand this last episode correctly, though? Was she considering jeopardizing May's/Mae's early education? :|

Does anyone else's Happily Ever After automatically record with the What Now? episode all together? I don't mind, it's just weird. And I don't notice the What Now episode recording every week. But it's actually my favorite! We love David and Annie so much more than before. She said she was going to join the military :lol::lol: 

I forget her name now...the older woman with the younger guy (I can't remember his name either LOL) who divorced and he moved out? Long dark hair, super dramatic. Anyway, her brother apparently met a Norwegian girl and is moving to Norway. That made me so happy! A Scandinavian :D and she is super cute! I told my husband they should put him on The Other Way show, showing his transition to Norway. I'd watch it.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

31 minutes ago, Paul & Mallory said:

I forget her name now...the older woman with the younger guy (I can't remember his name either LOL) who divorced and he moved out? Long dark hair, super dramatic. Anyway, her brother apparently met a Norwegian girl and is moving to Norway. That made me so happy! A Scandinavian :D and she is super cute! I told my husband they should put him on The Other Way show, showing his transition to Norway. I'd watch it.

Molly and Luis, She ended up with a couple DWI's and I think drug charge as well.  Luis married another girl a few months after their divorce, Seems as if he played her like a flute.

His brother looks like a lost guy with no future,  Looks like he is dating above his league or maybe they just Americans in Norway.  Image result for molly hopkins brother

ChickBoy