Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

I have watched this series and spinoffs since Season 2 (that might mean I need a support group), but the trainwrecks are so much fun.

Its like an International Version of The Jerry Springer Show.

13 hours ago, jskibo said:

I have watched this series and spinoffs since Season 2 (that might mean I need a support group), but the trainwrecks are so much fun.

Its like an International Version of The Jerry Springer Show.

Did you watch Paul when he went swimming and came out of the water wearing suspenders, and it was full of water. I laughed so hard, that was the funniest thing I have seen on TV in years.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Shut The Front Door....... You guys never told me that Jorge was arrested earlier this year in Arizona with 293lbs yes POUNDS of MJ. I wouldn't doubt it if he did it to help fund his and Anifisa's spending.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/15/90-day-fiance-star-jorge-nava-arrested-293-pounds-marijuana/

https://www.thewrap.com/tlc-90-day-fiance-jorge-nava-arrested-marijuana-anfisa/

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:23 AM, Cyberfx1024 said:

Shut The Front Door....... You guys never told me that Jorge was arrested earlier this year in Arizona with 293lbs yes POUNDS of MJ. I wouldn't doubt it if he did it to help fund his and Anifisa's spending.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/15/90-day-fiance-star-jorge-nava-arrested-293-pounds-marijuana/

I wasn't aware of that.

Seems like he will be confined for a few years

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

On 6/22/2018 at 9:23 AM, Cyberfx1024 said:

how much... 293lbs ... was he driving a whole ###### truck of MJ across the country.. Wow 

3 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

Nicole and Azan

90days.jpg

that's a weird looking photo 

4 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

Nicole and Azan

90days.jpg

Looks like a gorilla (wearing Puma sneakers) is about to eat a little kid.

Edited by Eric-Pris

So I have really enjoyed the females standing up for themselves in the past couple episodes!

I love how Annie's all like "you just talk and talk, it's all BS!"  David is a deadbeat loser.  Annie married him to be in the USA and to have money.  Wrong choice, little lady.

Luis is a child, and definitely just wanted to be in the USA.  Molly is also a child.  I love how she's all "I want you gone!" Then he leaves and she calls him.  Umm, clean up, get your life together, get a divorce, move on.

I thought Paola's pictures were quite nice, but it certainly is almost nude.  Russ draws a boundary (everyone has different boundaries!) and Paola crosses it anyways.  They really need to discuss what works for both of them.  But talking things out wouldn't be a good TV show!  I can't believe her PARENTS were at her nekkid photo shoot.  OMG. Final thing about these guys- the way Russ could have won that whole Juan argument- say "It's okay if you want to be friends with him, but he's the one who is making you chose."  

Anfisa is another one who is not taking any .  Sure, she married him because he promised her shiny things, sure she's crazy jealous and keys his car, but idiot Jorge knew all this before they got married.  Never once has she hidden her crazy self.  I like that she's standing up for herself.  Lourdes was hella disrespectful to her, and Anfisa wasn't having it.  I love her victim playing card, "I don't feel safe in this marriage" what a great move.  She doesn't love Jorge and doesn't want to be with him.  She is back on the show to extend her 15 minutes of fame to 20 minutes.

Pedro and Chantel.  I can't.  What do they even like about each other?  I feel like they have nothing in common.  They both seem so dull.  Chantel's family with the investigation, #######.  Then they're all "I guess he's mad" hell yeah!  You straight up told him you were going to investigate his family!  Then as much as I love defending Pedro and what not, his sister was straight up rude showing up and laughing at sleeping on the couch.  Be grateful! He sends home tons of money, bought you a plane ticket, and bought a couch for you to sleep on.  Geeze!

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

How does Azan afford two hotel rooms in the Blue City, when he hasn't worked in two years and Nicole wired him her last $200 (borrowed from mom!)?!?   

Also, is it so difficult to find work in Morocco?  If he's a GC scammer, he picked the wrong USC!

These people are all nuts.

Chantel is a fool.  Her segments infuriated me.  I can't believe she puts up with that kind of treatment from him and his classless family.  (To be fair, her family is no picnic either.) She needs to grow a pair and put Pedro in his place.  All this buying and sending money to DR would get old very fast with me.  Actually it would never be new to even have a chance to get old.  And to let his sister laugh right in his wife's face like that was unbelieveable.  And his 3rd world gutter rat sister is too good to sleep on the couch?   He's sending them so much money that they are living WELL beyond any acceptable level.  And to top it off, he blames Chantel for his sister's poor attitude as soon as she arrives in their tiny apt.        

Azan is a scammer.  He doesn't even give Nicole a kiss or anything, in public or not.  When they are in the room he could gve her a nice kiss, but never does.  Nicole is just a typical,  insecure, fat woman who will accept everything to keep a man.  Deep down, I'm sure that she knows that he's cheating but won't break it off.  I think he is disgusted by her.  He's more affectionate with the kid, maybe he thinks that hugging and kissing the kid will make up for his lack of affection to Nicole.  It looks very fake too.  He has no interest in her and is screwing around with other women because he didn't think that he would get caught.  And even if he does. he knows her well enough to know that she'll keep sending money.  I like how he even offered to show her his phone (after admitting he deleted everything).  Huh????

Paola is not doing anything that risque honestly.  It's actually pretty tame for Latinos, but Russ is about to have a heart attack.  Why are they together?  They are completely different.  He needs a nice Oklahoma farmer's daughter that will be covered head to toe, even during the summer.  A kindergarten yeacher or something.  And she needs a guy who's not so jealous and conservative if she wants to keep working in that industry because it'll just get more provocative.

Molly is another idiot.  She wants him out of the house but then when he leaves, she calls him to talk.  Why is she so afraid of him calling the cops?  Is she hysical with him?  She seems like she'd be a bad drunk (she had DUI or somthing if I remember).  And why is she leaving HER house if she wants him to leave?  Something is fishy there.  Then she doesn't know how immigration works, that she's on the hook for 10 years.  She can still pull the i-864 since his AOS is not approved.  But will she?  Do some research people before you sign up to sponsor immigrants.

Anfisa seems like she's trying more than Jorge.  I say seems because it could all be facke.  She is definitely a good manipulator, and knows what she's doing.  Jorge got into all this by his own doing.  He has been lying from the beginning. 

7 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

How does Azan afford two hotel rooms in the Blue City, when he hasn't worked in two years and Nicole wired him her last $200 (borrowed from mom!)?!?   

Also, is it so difficult to find work in Morocco?  If he's a GC scammer, he picked the wrong USC!

Supposedly from what I read before is that he couldn't keep his last job because Nicole kept bothering him by calling and texting him. So his employer just fired him because he wasn't working.

9 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Supposedly from what I read before is that he couldn't keep his last job because Nicole kept bothering him by calling and texting him. So his employer just fired him because he wasn't working.

Yes, so that's why Nicole was sending him $300-700 a month since he wasn't working. I read she wanted him at her beck and call and him working got in the way of that.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Mary Lou said:

Yes, so that's why Nicole was sending him $300-700 a month since he wasn't working. I read she wanted him at her beck and call and him working got in the way of that.

It's quite sad that she does this especially when she needed a co-sponsor during the K1 process.