Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Olga's visa was actually issued about a week or 2 ago now. So she will be coming to the USA anyday now. 

That's good to hear. Hope Stephen doesn't screw things up for her. She's the best of the lot, IMO.

Just now, Amit&Julie said:

That's good to hear. Hope Stephen doesn't screw things up for her. She's the best of the lot, IMO.

She certainly is a keeper I will give you that. I do think that she has helped him mature and he even admitted it last week during the tell all. 

Steven still has a bit of an attitude, but I like how he told Eric that he was throwing his relationship away with his daughter over a woman. Steven saying he didn't have parents in his life. Hope he treats Olga better once she's here. She's my favorite.

Apparently Leida is suffering from anxiety and depression because of how she was portrayed on the show, and her family doesn't believe she has mental health issues, ie, that's a sign of weakness. I think Leida was over privileged, spoiled, and controlled by her family, explains a lot of what we witnessed on TV. Don't get me wrong, I still don't like her, she's here for a GC, Eric is to stupid to realize, seeing as he kicks his kids to the curb for her. What I find is funny, Leida doesn't like dirty, slimey, a mess ECT. Well Eric's hygiene doesn't look the best to me, and those teeth, no idea how Leida doesn't find that gross. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

What ever happend to TLC's plan for a CR-1 show?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

23 hours ago, Amit&Julie said:

Did anyone else hear Stephen/Steven say that he plans to marry Olga in Russia?? 🤦‍♀️ No, no, noooo!! Of course it's entirely possible that TLC isn't showing us the whole truth, maybe he didn't even file the K1 and they're going to do CR-1/IR-1, but the whole show is supposed to be about the K1 FIANCE visa! *facepalm* I want to take Steven aside and smack some sense into him and get him on this website, lol. And I loathe TLC for misrepresenting the K1 visa's purpose and, well, pretty much everything around it.

I think he was agreeing with Jonathan when he said that the big wedding will be in Mexico.  Steven said that their big wedding will be in Russia.  So they will marry here in court probably. 

On 1/12/2019 at 4:32 PM, JFH said:

So, Colt and Larissa are divorcing. He filed yesterday (mother Debbie paid the filing fee - thought they had a joint account?) after she was arrested for domestic battery for the third time. Only been married for 7 months. I think that’s the shortest marriage yet. Even faster to divorce than Dunyell and Mahammit.  SHOCKER.  Good thing is that with her 3 DV arrests, she's going to have a tough time adjusting with a divorce waiver.  So she may end up getting deported and then probably never getting approved for another visa.  I think her American dream is over. 

Yawnathon has confirmed that he and Fernanda are separated. Not sure if they are divorcing or just trying to work it out but his recent interview did suggest he sees this as the end of the road.  I think he just got tired of her jealousy.  I don't know how you could stand her calling you every 2 minutes if you are 45 minutes late from work.

Ashley and Jay - I see no future for them.  She was supposedly so devastated that he was going to cheat.  I think we all agree that he would have cheated if he didn't get busted right?  But in the Tell-All, they were sitting together all huggy huggy, so she's sending him mixed signals.  And she even said "I don't know if I want to stay with you" .  That sounds wishy washy.  I think she's desperate enough to stay and eventually will file his adjustment.

2 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Larissa will have a hard time to adjust status by any means but even more so now with 3 DV arrests. Now that she is separated and going to be divorced soon then her adjusting status is almost non-existent at this point. 

What I have been hearing is that Fernanda has been pressuring Johnathan to move to a bigger city so that she can have a career as well and he ain't having none of it. I really don't know why he decided to settle down in Lumberton when it is a smaller town in a very rural area. But nevertheless he has made it his home and his business is there so her asking to just up and move is pretty ridiculous at this point in time. Not to mention he owes the IRS as of last year $20k in back taxes so I don't know what's happening with that. 

I think she has cut him off and is done with him to be honest. He did a IG post about how "when he heard the news he hopped on a plane to come to her side" because she has Lupus and is in the hospital. So that tells me that they might be living separately at this point in time. 

21 hours ago, Penguin_ie said:

What ever happend to TLC's plan for a CR-1 show?

I haven't heard anything about that

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

I haven't heard anything about that

I remember there was discussion on here about it at the beginning of this series... maybe it was just a rumor

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

I already miss this group of lunatics.  But family Chantel is coming back in the spring.  And soon, a new collection of misfits will begin another 90 day journey.

13 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

I already miss this group of lunatics.  But family Chantel is coming back in the spring.  And soon, a new collection of misfits will begin another 90 day journey.

I know, I always looked forward to Sunday night. Sad life I lead lol 

1 minute ago, Mary Lou said:

I know, I always looked forward to Sunday night. Sad life I lead lol 

How long must we wait for the next train wreck?  It is sad, and I'm right there with you!   😂

2 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

How long must we wait for the next train wreck?  It is sad, and I'm right there with you!   😂

Not sure about the next train wreck, but Family Chantel is in spring. I hope that means April 😂 if not sooner

So, Larissa apparently has been touting online for a “sponsorship” for her to stay in the USA. I’m guessing Coltee either hadn’t yet filed AOS when he filed the divorce or he has withdrawn. In any event, to go to the interview posing as a happily married couple would be fraudulent. 

I was under the impression that K-1 folks can only adjust through the original petitioner. If original petitioner decides not to file the AOS or withdraws, it’s game over. I know there is a very slim chance of getting through AOS after divorce but it’s my understanding that the burden of proof is set very high regarding the “entered the marriage in good faith” so I don’t even consider it a viable option. How is Larissa planning to stay? Is she planning a VAWA case?

Likewise Fernanda - apparently she has moved to Chicago and “starting a new life there”. How? 

These two make a mockery of the process. It is bad enough that you have a whole bunch of women who come in, get married, stay married long enough to get a GC or citizenship and then split giving the K-1 a bad name. Now we have people leaving their USC spouse before the ink is dry on the marriage certificate to “start a new life” (TLC talk for “wants to be a model”). 

Fortinately I’ve only had one person accuse me of marrying my husband just to get a GC and that was his very bitter ex-girlfriend. Could be because I’m from the UK or because we initially tried to live in the UK before we started this process (and only started this process because my husband’s UK visa was denied). But I know some members here have had this accusation thrown at them many times. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!