Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jon&Margz said:

I caught that.. Larissa too... Kalani too.   Some one mentioned TLC asks them all to wear the seatbelt under the arm because they're wearing a mic.   Can you imagine the conversations:  

Coltee:  But it's illegal .. and might kill me 

Producer:  It's for the show .. and you get paid $6000

Larissa:  COLTEEE we needy to followy the showy for the money-y. 

i read that in her voice and almost slapped myself.....

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

1 hour ago, Jon&Margz said:

I caught that.. Larissa too... Kalani too.   Some one mentioned TLC asks them all to wear the seatbelt under the arm because they're wearing a mic.   Can you imagine the conversations:  

That seriously made me laugh so hard and almost throw up at the same time. 

3 hours ago, Jon&Margz said:

Yes so Coltie has money to buy Larissa  a biggie cutie sexytie car 😏

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Yes so Coltie has money to buy Larissa  a biggie cutie sexytie car 😏

man if paul or i wanted to spend money like she seems to, we wouldnt have joint accounts EITHER

aint no way would i give that bimbo access to my bank account or credit cards

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

10 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

man if paul or i wanted to spend money like she seems to, we wouldnt have joint accounts EITHER

aint no way would i give that bimbo access to my bank account or credit cards

But she would spend so much of your moneyy on such cutie things like a nicey car and a couchie.

Looks like Colteee (and mother) is planning a home wedding, whereas the Brazilian princess wants a biggie weddingy.  She asked to have the reception at the Brazilian restuarant they went to, but he (and mother) nixed that idea pretty quickly.  I think she's starting to realize that he American dream is not going to be what she imaginws, at least for the first 2 years.

On 11/21/2018 at 6:48 PM, Umka36 said:

Hopefully Coltie is getting some bootie for all that.

I hope so because I think she is beautiful, but my wife thinks she is special. 

Also my wife has started adding the pronunciation like she does it to get on my nerves. 

My boohole hurts......   LMAO!!!!!!!

Edited by Cyberfx1024

1 hour ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I hope so because I think she is beautiful, but my wife thinks she is special. 

Oh she's special alright.  She's a good gold digger and spender of other people's money.

Eric is a "great" dad.  Willing to throw his own daughter out on the street to please his Indonesian wet dream.  Princess isn't married yet, and wants to know al about finances.  I think she realizes that he's not very smart and there is not as much as she though, so she wants to make sure it doesn't get spent on the daughter or child support, but on her and her son.  The fact that he had to put on the dog and pony show for her parents and spoilied sister Reina ("Queen" in Spanish... riiight) is a joke.  If my girlfriend told me that her family will come down to judge me and they can decide if we get married, she would no longer be my girlfriend with 30 seconds after telling me that.

Osuelu (or whatever) is defiinitely on the spectrum.  I was pretty of it from the first show but he has confirmed it with this last statement.

Her brother: What's your favorite thing about being Oliver's dad?

Osuelu: Because he's white and his mother is from United States.

Edited by Eric-Pris

4 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

That's a new one to me ha ha Classic

3 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Oh she's special alright.  She's a good gold digger and spender of other people's money.

Eric is a "great" dad.  Willing to throw his own daughter out on the street to please his Indonesian wet dream.  Princess isn't married yet, and wants to know al about finances.  I think she realizes that he's not very smart and there is not as much as she though, so she wants to make sure it doesn't get spent on the daughter or child support, but on her and her son.  The fact that he had to put on the dog and pony show for her parents and spoilied sister Reina ("Queen" in Spanish... riiight) is a joke.  If my girlfriend told me that her family will come down to judge me and they can decide if we get married, she would no longer be my girlfriend with 30 seconds after telling me that.

Osuelu (or whatever) is defiinitely on the spectrum.  I was pretty of it from the first show but he has confirmed it with this last statement.

Her brother: What's your favorite thing about being Oliver's dad?

Osuelu: Because he's white and his mother is from United States.

And we can see Larissa's real attitude is coming out, she was so angry Coltie told the girl he liked her glasses, um really? She is dying to get a hold of his credit card. Dummy Coltie is willing to put up with her sh&t because he loves her 😶 I never thought Larissa was that pretty, and now her personality is showing its ugly head. 

Eric has bitten off more then he can chew with this Leida. I almost died when her father said how old Eric looks ha ha He certainly doesn't look 40, pushing 60 is more like it. Her family wants her to come home, but she is set on becoming a doctor in the USA. Then like you said, Eric is willing to kick his daughter out to make the princess happy. No father of the year there!

Edited by Mary Lou

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
9 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Bahaha I totally forgot about this

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Eric is a "great" dad.  Willing to throw his own daughter out on the street

Eric posted a long "explanation" on Instagram ... saying he asked Tasha to move out approx 10 months ago - but that she had gotten very ill (unable to work for 3 weeks) and left her job right after.  He said he moved in with Tasha after her roommates "bailed" on her ... that Tasha had previously "bailed" on her mom to move in with the former roommates - causing hardship for mom because no one was home to watch the youngest daughter.  

1) Any father dumping dirt on TV or online about their own daughter is himself a pile of trash.  2) Tasha posted a reply to dad - the roommates didn't "bail" .. they purchased a home.  3)  Dad moved in with Tasha because HE was homeless. 4) Watching the youngest daughter isn't Tasha's responsibility .. that's Mommy and Daddy's job.  5) Leida, raised by nannies and maids, was furious because SHE had to help clean??  She couldn't have the DECENCY to be polite and ACT like an adult.  I do hope Tasha moves out ... to escape the toxicity of Eric/Leida. 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Larissa was arrested twice so far for domestic violence. She was arrested on Nov 10 and she was out of jail on Nov 12. Larissa got married and she is living with one friend now but she is still seeing Colt. They are  2 idiots.