Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Mini Justin Beaver (I know that's not how you spell it but it's funnier) is stupid.  When his Russian girlfriend had the baby and the doctor said 4 kilos.  He turned to her to ask "how many pounds is 4 kilometers":rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Larissa is annoying AF.  I know English is not her first language but the way she adds "-ie" to ever word makes me want to throw my TV out of the window. 

-big is pronounced as biggie

-cute as cutie

-Colt as Coltie

-house as housie

But apart from her pronunciation issues, she thinks that it's normal to just buy whatever you want at a whim.  This is actually not that strange seeing how her entire view of life in America is based on movies and TV.  Very immature. 

Mini JB made me laugh last night because he is getting pissed because she is just acting like any new mother would act. But he is just acting like a baby pretty much. 

Don't get me started on Larissa.... I like her a lot and she is very pretty but my wife can not stand her at all. She was literally yelling at the screen last night when Larissa was doing the whole cutie, housie, and coltie thing. 

1 hour ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I heard he just got a job as a Adjunct Professor so things are looking up in that regard. 

From the way I read it he is teaching English non credit classes. Basically anyone can propose a class and if the college thinks it can sell seats then they let you put it on, no real quality control process. Very different to being an actual adjunct, which requires a degree in the subject and has a job application process like any other. 

Edited by Illiria
Clarity of the English language, ironic 🤦‍♀️

K-1 Met:2002 Dating :2003 I-129F Sent : 2013-06-01 I-129F NOA2 : 2013-08-20 Medical: 2013-12-20 Interview Date : 2014-01-22 POE: 2014-02-19 Wedding: 2014-03-18

AOS/EAD Date Filed : 2014-04-04 BioAppt: 2014-05-13 EAD in Production: 2014-07-08 Interview date: 2014-07-14 Green Card received: 2014-07-19

ROC Date Filed: 2016-04-26 Cheque Cashed: 2016-05-10 NOA1: 2016-04-28 Biometrics: 2016-06-30 Approved: 11-08-2016 Green Card Received: 11-18-2016

Citizenship Date Filed: 2017-04-18 Cheque Cashed: 2017-04-24- NOA1:2017-04-21  Biometrics: 2017-05-19 Inline: 2017-07-12 Interview Date: 2018-02-13 Oath: 2018-03-15

11 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Mini Justin Beaver (I know that's not how you spell it but it's funnier) is stupid.  When his Russian girlfriend had the baby and the doctor said 4 kilos.  He turned to her to ask "how many pounds is 4 kilometers":rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Larissa is annoying AF.  I know English is not her first language but the way she adds "-ie" to ever word makes me want to throw my TV out of the window. 

-big is pronounced as biggie

-cute as cutie

-Colt as Coltie

-house as housie

But apart from her pronunciation issues, she thinks that it's normal to just buy whatever you want at a whim.  This is actually not that strange seeing how her entire view of life in America is based on movies and TV.  Very immature. 

I am catching up on this ep now.  That can't possibly be Larissa's real accent?!?!  It is NOT normal to add -ie to the end of every word.   Maybe she thinks she's being funny.

Can somebody show Colt-ie how to properly wear a car seat belt.  It doesn't go under the left armpit, it goes over the shoulder. What a dork.

6 hours ago, Amit&Julie said:

Colt just referred to a "90 day return policy" in the most recent episode. Gross. She's a woman, not an appliance! And that's totally NOT the point of a K1 visa!! 

Also, did anyone else notice how Kalani wasn''t wearing a seatbelt while she was yelling at Aseulu for taking the baby out of the carseat?! Major side-eye.

Yeah as she was eating Cheetos while driving. She annoys me, it's all about her, she seems to forget where he comes from. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
13 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I heard he just got a job as a Adjunct Professor so things are looking up in that regard. 

that is laughable

Timeline

sorry i am not watching the series anymore as this season made the K1 look ridulous

I had no hope for any of them

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
12 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

I am catching up on this ep now.  That can't possibly be Larissa's real accent?!?!  It is NOT normal to add -ie to the end of every word.   Maybe she thinks she's being funny.

drives me INSANE

they all drive me insane.

Edited by debbiedoo

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Timeline
2 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

sorry i am not watching the series anymore as this season made the K1 look ridulous

I had no hope for any of them

I'll keep watching because apparently im a masochist, but yeah. I dont have hope for any of these couples.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

ROC

Timeline
5 minutes ago, debbiedoo said:

I'll keep watching because apparently im a masochist, but yeah. I dont have hope for any of these couples.

the only one liked was the young man from netherlands who had the intelligence to see it was not going to work

and the respect for her to fly over and tell her in person

Timeline
1 minute ago, adil-rafa said:

the only one liked was the young man from netherlands who had the intelligence to see it was not going to work

and the respect for her to fly over and tell her in person

yeah i definitely thought SHE was more of the problem than he was (im probably in the minority on that), but they simply werent compatible, bottom line

on the new season i like the guy from the islands, aoseulo (however its spelled) but the chick is something else.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

ROC

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Umka36 said:

Has any of the seasons not been ridiculous? Many of them are made up I imagine by the producers.

or purposely selected for drama. gives a bad name to the k1 process, immigration process as a whole, really.

after all, me and paul laying around the house and taking a half dozen trips to home depot in a weekend isn't exactly high ratings material ;)

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Can somebody show Colt-ie how to properly wear a car seat belt.  It doesn't go under the left armpit, it goes over the shoulder. What a dork.

I caught that.. Larissa too... Kalani too.   Some one mentioned TLC asks them all to wear the seatbelt under the arm because they're wearing a mic.   Can you imagine the conversations:  

Coltee:  But it's illegal .. and might kill me 

Producer:  It's for the show .. and you get paid $6000

Larissa:  COLTEEE we needy to followy the showy for the money-y.