Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Can one of the mods merge the other 90 Fiance season 6 with this one?

Edited by moemac59

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

18 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

Then there's the guy who's 31 and is bringing his 19 year old Mexican vacation one night stand.  And he lives like a pig.  The apartment is disgusting and is a complete mess.  To add insult to injury, his love goes snooping in his dresser and finds a women's thong in one drawer.  First he tried to convince her that it was her own.  Then said that he hasn't opened that drawer in 3-4 years and it's an ex-girlfriend's.  Stupid and lazy. 

The guy bringing the Indonesian woman is a complete moron.  First, the woman seems to be pretty well off in Indonesia.  She has personal chef, driver, maids, servants.  So she must think that she's moving to a better life.  That will be interesting when she sees his small 2 bedroom apartment that he shares with his 19 year old daughter with whom he splits expenses.  And the woman is bringing her kid, so with not enough room, he's kicking his own daughter out to make room for the step kid.  Btw, he's 40 but looks 60.

And the older average looking blonde with younger Jamaican we've seen before.  Melanie and Devar all over again.  Next!

That 31 year old actually lives not far from me but in arrears with a lot of crime and not good economically. But who does not clean out the dresser drawers before their fiance comes to live? Seriously that would be the first thing my wife did when she came here.  

My wife is a Filipina and if she grew up like that then I would have stayed there in the Philippines. My wife was wondering why she is moving here and he not moving there since he is just ready to be so mobile enough wanting to up and fight ISIS. But she didn't understand the concept of child support either at first until it was explained to her. 

The Jamaican is just a playboy for sure.

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Timeline
On 10/21/2018 at 3:35 PM, Tinman71 said:

I've watched a few episodes it makes all k1''s look bad to the general public. Personally I think the meeting once in person part is crazy. I drive 750 miles every 3 to 4 weeks to be with Debbie. I know that's not possible for overseas relationships but meeting once for a vacation in paradise doesn't get you ready for the real world 

Agreed. I was very fortunate that I could drive down from Toronto to see my husband every weekend, holidays and sometimes for dinner in Niagara Falls. We dated/engaged for 5 years before we got married. We had some tough couple of years there but have seem to come through the other side. 

2 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I did

THANKS!!!!

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

Timeline
9 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

Exactly! I know it's easy to judge sitting on the other side now and not being at the starting line like they are anymore, but I can genuinely sit here today, being married to and living with my partner, that I never once felt it was a matter of unfairness. It was exhausting. Stressful. Expensive. Time consuming. Frustrating. Sad. But not unfair. Just like you said - within my frustration, I knew the reality of what we DECIDED to do. Meaning nobody made us take this journey. Just like nobody made them. And we were well aware we were not the only ones out there doing this, and ALSO know what kind of people are out there that have made the system so convoluted.

FACTS.

My husband and I visited one another numerous times before we even applied, and we knew those visits were like "honeymoon phase" type visits. You're in vacation mode. Even though he was staying with me when he was here and I was working and living my normal life, particularly when he'd come for lengthy visits like two months at once - it still wasn't "real life". You aren't paying bills together or handling general headaches, like car repairs or other unexpected issues together. Of course I'd always vent to him and go to him for advice with things that happened here, even when he was back in Sweden. It was just automatic. But it's still not the same. The last time he visited, he was here two and a half months and we knew it was the last trip before we filed - we had the paperwork ready for me to mail off once he left. We intentionally tried to be as "real" as possible. He made a great effort to jump into the day to day things, like yard work, mowing the grass, running the errands, even paying some of the bills manually. It's true what they say - you really don't know someone until you get them in a high-stress situation to see how they handle it. Most of these people have never seen one another outside of Fantasy Island mode.

OMG isn't that the truth. I never realized what a disgusting, dirty slob my husband was until we started living together. His place was always so clean when I would visit. That may not be a deal breaker for some people but I love a clean house and things to be organized and in place.

Edited by moemac59

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

10 minutes ago, moemac59 said:

OMG isn't that the truth. I never realized what a disgusting, dirty slob my husband was until we started living together. His place was always so clean when I would visit. That may not be a deal breaker for some people but I love a clean house and things to be organized and in place.

You sound like my wife OMG. Compared to my X and her it is a night and day difference. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
11 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I totally agree with both of you on this and that is why for one of visits to the Philippines I stayed almost 30 days. That visit alone assured to me that she was the one for me. If you spend 30 days that together then you can tell if the crazy comes out or not and if your compatible with each other. Most people and even other Filipinos are surprised that I have been to the Philippines 8 times now. 

The honeymoon phase for us was when we first met while living in Qatar and it was a honeymoon period then or just 2 people physically attracted to one another. But luckily we have moved beyond that phase and onto real life. 

Exactly! My husband's 2 month visit was so important for us, and was really necessary before we started such an important journey. At the time, he had made all the trips to visit me (mostly because it's cheaper to visit the US from Sweden versus visit Sweden from the US, and they have better time off at work over there than we do here), so another thing I made sure to do before we went any further was spend some time in Sweden. I needed to see him in his "comfort zone" and on his home turf, see where he came from, see what environment shaped him. It's why it always baffles me when these people on the show are already through K1 and moving over without having ever even visited or seen where they are moving to. I cannot imagine asking my husband to move here for me if he'd not visited as often as he had.

11 hours ago, moemac59 said:

LOL oh yes! Even with the substantial visits we had under our belts beforehand, it's still so different when you actually live with someone. My husband is fortunately pretty neat and clean compared to most, but I'm still getting used to having another grown up to clean up after, or just having to see someone else's "mess" other than mine, lmao.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Some behind-the-scenes FUN FACTS:

1.  Ashley didn't know Jamaican playboy's age until the K1 application.  She thought he was 25.  Nope - 20.  (What could go wrong?)

2.  Jonathon (North Carolina) met Fernanda on New Years Eve 2016.  She's 19 today ... therefore she would have been 17 when they met.

3.  Leida comes from a family of doctors .. and supposedly she can practice in the UK and Canada. (US is not that easy)

4.  A 90-Day Fiance producer responded to my questioning the "former GF underwear" scene.  I said it was scripted.  The producer said nope ... it really happened - his fault.

Pole and the DNA test... apparently he's been trying to justify his comment by posting links to the Department of State website that state that in order for citizenship to be transferred the parentage must be established. He's making it sound like he has to do this to comply with the rules. What he completely ignored was the part that explains that because DNA testing is costly and time-consuming it is only requested by the Department where there is adequate doubt regarding the child's parentage. Given that this child will be born in the USA anyway (her CR-1 interview is next week and the baby is due in March) that's all a moot point. Aside from the fact that the child was conceived (and will very likely be born) during their marriage whilst they lived together. What reason would the government have to question the child's parentage? It's only used in cases for example where the mother has never left her home country and there's no evidence that the claimed father was in the country at the time of the conception. There was a case on here once where a DNA test was ordered because the supposed father had left the country where the mother lived 3 months before the child was conceived and there was no evidence he had rdturned or she had travelled outside the country. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

17 hours ago, Jon&Margz said:

1.  Ashley didn't know Jamaican playboy's age until the K1 application.  She thought he was 25.  Nope - 20.  (What could go wrong?)--choo choo 

2.  Jonathon (North Carolina) met Fernanda on New Years Eve 2016.  She's 19 today ... therefore she would have been 17 when they met. --and he bought her boobs, but waited after she was approved just so he wouldn't waste money is she was denied.  There's a smart guy.  LOL

3.  Leida comes from a family of doctors .. and supposedly she can practice in the UK and Canada. (US is not that easy)--and he's a poor schmuck just getting by it seems, choo choo

4.  A 90-Day Fiance producer responded to my questioning the "former GF underwear" scene.  I said it was scripted.  The producer said nope ... it really happened - his fault.  Yep, he's smart alright.

Jonathan stated that his biggest fear was that the boobs he purchased for Fernanda would not be symmetrical.  I threw up in my mouth a little then.

Pole and Kreeny have been dropped by TLC and won’t be appearing in any future episodes of any of the 90DF franchises. Can you say bitter? He is not taking it well that the cash cow had died. Goodness, now they’ll have to get real jobs. Never fear! Pole has the solution! YouTube “preggsie” updates will be done by Kreeny. Because online pregnancy updates have never been done by anyone before and the whole world is dying to know what it’s all about. 

It’s right that they won’t be featured anymore. They didn’t even do the K-1 visa. Her CR-1 interview is next week. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Two posts with inappropriate language have been removed.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline
On 10/23/2018 at 7:31 PM, Jon&Margz said:

A 90-Day Fiance producer responded to my questioning the "former GF underwear" scene.  I said it was scripted.  The producer said nope ... it really happened - his fault.

There is no way that pantie gate is  legit. It looked so staged. Where did you find the 90 Day producer? Were they skulking about on the message boards here?

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, moemac59 said:

There is no way that pantie gate is  legit. It looked so staged. Where did you find the 90 Day producer? Were they skulking about on the message boards here?

Yes the producer was lurking on Instagram.  A 90 Day Fan site showed the panty scene.  I posted a question:  "Who thinks it was a set-up?".   The producer posted a reply - it wasn't staged.  After a few exchanges (I asked about other couples) - the producer claimed to not know anything.   When I expressed by disbelief that fans know more about the show than the producers ... she said "watching TV is YOUR life .. for her it's a job.. she has a real life away from work" - then DELETE and BLOCKED me.  LOL.  Sharp Producers are salty.  

Edited by Jon&Margz