Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

So Rachel and fighter man hasn't even filed the paperwork yet for the CR1 visa because she said "they need an absurd amount of money to start the process". If I could I would refer her to us here at VJ to help her with the process because she is probably talking to lawyers. 

44 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

So Rachel and fighter man hasn't even filed the paperwork yet for the CR1 visa because she said "they need an absurd amount of money to start the process". If I could I would refer her to us here at VJ to help her with the process because she is probably talking to lawyers. 

Yes!!   I was wondering what she meant.  Do you think she's referring to income?

On 10/13/2018 at 3:18 PM, Mary Lou said:

Pole is afraid of his own shadow, i can't imagine him training dogs for the police?? Unless they don't require very high standards in ways of a degree. 

I wish it was sunday already lol cant wait for the Tell All

Pole would have to take rabies prophylaxis and wear a full-body bite suit in order to train police dogs.

Ricky's daughter is 1000x more mature at 12, than he will ever be!   He should take her relationship advice.  Ximena doesn't look thrilled to share the stage with his kid.

1 hour ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

It's $535 if i am not mistaken to file the I 130. If Rachel lives paycheck to paycheck, and Jon has no job, they will be waiting awhile. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

30 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Ricky's daughter is 1000x more mature at 12, than he will ever be!   He should take her relationship advice.  Ximena doesn't look thrilled to share the stage with his kid.

Ricky was a jerk to Ximena, plain and simple. Then he sits there acting as though he is on the verge of tears when she rips into him. Her ring is gone, probably sold it lol i wouldn't blame her!!

35 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Pole would have to take rabies prophylaxis and wear a full-body bite suit in order to train police dogs.

Can you just see it now?!?!?!? 😅

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

It's ok for Karine to chat with other men, because they live far away and can't possibly meet?!?!?! I would end this fiasco immediately! I think he's a weirdo and she is a playa!

Where to start...

Jesse is a control freak and attention ho.  He loves the spotlight.  He Ever notice that he talks very slowly to get the max amount of airtime.  Also, he's very liberate in the way he speaks to sounds more intelligent than everybody else (superiority complex).  When they USC's were all in that room and his name came up, he was backstage listening, he threatened to leave if they didn't let him in that room.  She's not normal with her drama queens ways and victim mentality (and super high maintenance superficial mentality) but he's got some serious mental problems.  I think he may be a sociopath.

Old mouth of the south is just a brute.  No class, no education, no manners.  Just a loud mouth pig.  I'd be embarrassed to be seen in public with that.  She tried to pick a fight with Rachel because Rachel challenged her opinion.The funniest part of the show when her NIgerian 419 prince told the cameras that he respected her because in his culture they are taught to respect their elders.  I almost fell off my chair.  Apparently she hadn't seen that comment before, because she flipped out.  Took off the ring and said that they are done. I'm thinking it was all for TV and she already sent out the K-1 packet, so I'm thinking it's not over.  

That reminds me, regarding the immigration fees, Rachel mentioned that they can't even apply yet because it would take an insane amount of money just to apply.  And mouth of the south said that she didn't care that she already psent 5 or 7 thousand to bring scammer to the US.  Isn't K-1 like $500?  I think the person who wrote on here earlier about this is correct.  They are talking about the total of fees + lawyer costs.  That's true, these incompetent lawyers charge a buttload and they don't seem to know little about immigration based on what they've said on the show.

Rickey going back to his ex-wife (technically not  divorced yet, so they are trying to reconcile).  Ximena at least got weekly western union payments for a while, and the ring she pawned.  (I don't believe that she "threw it away" like she claimed).  She got a raw deal.  She thought that she was gonna come to America got all excited, then found out that she was the back up, but undeterred from her ultimate, she hung in, but then got dumped right before claiming her prize.

Pole is entertaining once again.  They bring Karine by satellite and then his mother by satellite too.  And he says "My tow favorite women.  I have each of your hair in my backpack😮

But the Tell-All is a complete farce.  Everything seems great, and they share the news that Karine is pregnant again.  The host congratulates them and seems like she wants to move on to a different topic.  And Pole blurts out "All that's left is the DNA test".  Why would you say that, unless it was for show.  That was such a wrongly timed comment. 

Pole's mother is TV gold.  The host asks her what she would like to say to Karine.  Dead air for 20 seconds and then she says Hola.  That's all you say to your daughter in law whom your said that she's carrying your grandchild?  Then the host asks if she'll co-sponsor Karine now that she is pregnant (apparently Pole will need a co-sponsor).  Again dead air, and then deflects saying the husband ("father") makes those kinds of decisions.  Even Pole when asked didn't say "My father" or "My dad".  He said "Father controls things and mother can't go against father's wishes".  ####### is wrong with these people. 

Tarik and Hazel have no updates other that he has visited her again and they claim that they have had sex.  For some reason, I don't believe them.  I think she knows that she has him wrapped around her little finger and can withhold sex and he'll still bring her over.  He looks like a goober, Gomer Pyle face.

Edited by Eric-Pris

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Seriously!! When she said that I was sooooo annoyed. She is so dramatic and whiny. She started it off by saying "oh we can't be together and it's not fair" as if she is the ONLY person in the world dealing with immigration. *EYE ROLL* And the only reason their process is so complicated and uncertain is because her husband got in MULTIPLE fights! I don't care what the circumstances were, he still has to accept the consequences and accept the blame instead of them constantly trying to blame on the visa process for being "unfair."

Then the comment about needing an ABSURD amount of money?? WTH!!! I'm sorry, but even for someone living paycheck to paycheck, $1000ish is not an ABSURD amount of money. Yea it might take awhile to save up, but if her husband gets another job (what kind of person who needs money so badly just up and quits their job anyway?) then they should be able to save it quickly. She made it sound like it was $10k+ or something - maybe she is counting lawyer fees in which case someone should really tell her about VJ!! Although judging by the two of them, not sure they could successfully complete the application process on their own anyway. 

The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered "Man.... Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."

- The Dalai Lama

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, KozmicBlues said:

Seriously!! When she said that I was sooooo annoyed. She is so dramatic and whiny. She started it off by saying "oh we can't be together and it's not fair" as if she is the ONLY person in the world dealing with immigration.

An interesting side-note ...  TLC insider revealed Jon/Rachel wedding was completely paid by TLC:   AirBNB,  wedding venue,  rings,  photographer,  everything.   You'd think Jon/Rachel would be more grateful than hateful.  

47 minutes ago, Jon&Margz said:

An interesting side-note ...  TLC insider revealed Jon/Rachel wedding was completely paid by TLC:   AirBNB,  wedding venue,  rings,  photographer,  everything.   You'd think Jon/Rachel would be more grateful than hateful.  

Exactly, i have never seen more whiny people in my life. Welcome to the real world, you aren't on Video Karaoke anymore!

21 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I’ll wager he has spent more on booze since their wedding than the $535 needed to file the CR-1. It would be helpful if he had a job. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

10 hours ago, E & J 2018 said:

It's ok for Karine to chat with other men, because they live far away and can't possibly meet?!?!?! I would end this fiasco immediately! I think he's a weirdo and she is a playa!

Yeah over on the Reddit page they have already came out with pictures of her and another man supposedly BEFORE Pole in a hotel room, and yes there is one of her naked as well but with her boobs covered up by markings.

Edit... Yes, it looks like the pictures are in a hotel room

Edited by Cyberfx1024