Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

I wonder if the stripper will find another online bf so that she can stay on the show?

Stripper looks Arabic but is Latina right?  

Hazel is a straight up scammer.  First, it's pretty obvious that she doesn't really care for Tarik past the greencard. But now, she cried that she has no place to live and within 5 minutes, he had her set up in an apartment.  He felt responsible for his fiancee.  LOL  

And the ONLY reason that she cried when he was leaving is that he's like a walking greencard to her.  She's afraid that he may not come back.  She's not crying for him.

4 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Stripper looks Arabic but is Latina right?  

Yeah she is a Latina. I don't know why she was looking for a Arab Muslim guy that was obviously very religious and she is too. That is just a match ready for the drama.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm READY for the Tell-All.... to finally close the chapter on this train-wreck of a season!  I'm hoping:

1. Ricky gets called out for all his lying and scamming women.

2. Rachel and Jon to be informed .. EVERY couple goes through THE SAME process.  Stop whining "It's not fair!"

3. Jesse and Darzy ... just break up and go away. 

4. Stop the silly Hazel/Tarik story ... bring back Larry and Jenny

5.  Give us an update on Nicole /Azan's "Moroccan Make-up Store" (LOL)

That is all

So Jon quits his job so he can marry Rachel. She is only there a week, so ridiculous! Jon reminds me of someone from Lord of the Rings, one of the wee men with the swords. Oh and drops the bombshell that he is $50,000 in debt. Keep crying how unfair life is! Says he will make 700 pounds, not sure how much that is per month, but i don't think a lot. Rachel never has shoes or socks on that baby. That drives me nuts. Oh and how he didn't want to wear a wedding ring lol 

Ricky is such a liar and phony. Can't wait for the tell all.

Hazel is a scammer, Tarik is going to pay for her to live in that hotel? That can't be cheap. How her hair is always hanging in her face, pull it back! She is so odd 

Angela looked nice in the African dress i thought. Michael sure thinks he's smooth. Of course he stole the money, why else wouldn't  he answer Angela's phone calls?!?!?

Jesse is sadistic, and the American Flag scarf he was wearing, and the American Flags on his luggage, Please. Awful lot of money to spend for a booty call.

Pole and Karine, so Pole is out of money and has to return to America to make money. As he was going through all the clothes on the floor he smelled the crotch of his underwear, and said oh these are clean 😂

Marta and the Algerian guy i think were just a filler, they were a non story really

The Tell All looks great!! 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Good summary.

I would add... if Jon borrowed £30,000 for college, why doesn't he have a good job?  He just doesn't seem like he has any brains.  He often has a bewildered (what is happening here?) look on his face.  He had to quit in order to get a week off.  That's what happens in crappy dead-end jobs, not professional jobs that most college graduates get.  Another reason you don't marry somebody after knowing them a few weeks.

What does Pole do for work that he goes back for a month or two and will earn enough money to last them a "while"?  I assume back country Brazil must be dirt cheap.  I know Rio is very expensive, but some podunk town in the Amazon is probably much cheaper.

Michael is a scammer, lucky she only had very little money in the bank or he would have stolen it all.  He sounds like one of the guys who do the 419 advance payment scam.  You know the one where they are some African prince and need your "help" to smuggle millions out of their country.  And if you pay the "fees", they will send you half of the money, some ridiculous amount like $15 million.  So do his friends.  

I think Tarik is about to start paying out his nose for this scammer.  This ugly girl is playing him, but he's too smitten to realize it.  Hopefully his brother/cousin can knock some sense into him.  They need to take about 10% of what he's going to waste on her and go to Manila and have a great vacation, including orgies and all.  LOL 

32 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

Good summary.

I would add... if Jon borrowed £30,000 for college, why doesn't he have a good job?  He just doesn't seem like he has any brains.  He often has a bewildered (what is happening here?) look on his face.  He had to quit in order to get a week off.  That's what happens in crappy dead-end jobs, not professional jobs that most college graduates get.  Another reason you don't marry somebody after knowing them a few weeks.

What does Pole do for work that he goes back for a month or two and will earn enough money to last them a "while"?  I assume back country Brazil must be dirt cheap.  I know Rio is very expensive, but some podunk town in the Amazon is probably much cheaper.

Michael is a scammer, lucky she only had very little money in the bank or he would have stolen it all.  He sounds like one of the guys who do the 419 advance payment scam.  You know the one where they are some African prince and need your "help" to smuggle millions out of their country.  And if you pay the "fees", they will send you half of the money, some ridiculous amount like $15 million.  So do his friends.  

I think Tarik is about to start paying out his nose for this scammer.  This ugly girl is playing him, but he's too smitten to realize it.  Hopefully his brother/cousin can knock some sense into him.  They need to take about 10% of what he's going to waste on her and go to Manila and have a great vacation, including orgies and all.  LOL 

Not sure that they've ever alluded to what type of work Pole does, but it seems he is able to live this lifestyle of sporadic work because, although in his 30s, he still resides with Mother.

Jon and his debts...this is quite common in the U.K. Pretty much anyone who went to university there in the last 15 years will have the debt of a small country. It seems beyond most British students to go to work alongside studying. Those that do work seem to spend all the money on booze rather than tuition fees and rent. I am British and German abd I chose to study in Germany but my sister chose the U.K. What a difference! I went to visit her one weekend and on Saturday morning the whole floor of her dorm sat, hung over like I've never seen before, watching cartoons on TV and eating spaghetti from cans. In my dorm in Germany, on Saturdays we either went to work or went to extra tuition. No one was sitting around at home all day. Same on Sundays. Students in the U.K. are quite happy to put all their tuition and living costs on credit by way of student loans and not think about paying it back. 

I can't understand why they didn't get his leave from work confirmed before booking the wedding. Or why they couldn't get married on a Saturday. He could have carried on working while she was visiting. My husband did when I visited. We liked being like a real married couple, rather than my visits to be mini honeymoons all the time. I used to go to the library, do the grocery shopping, drive around the neighborhood while he was at work. 

The money they get from letting the rooms, £700 per month, which is approximately $1000 a month, is surely his mother's income? It's her house, surely?

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

46 minutes ago, Umka36 said:

UK doesn't offer free or deep discount on college education? I thought all European countries did, I guess I'm totally wrong on my assumptions. Not the first or last.

Nope - only Scotland offers free university education. Students from England and Wales have to pay now. It used to be free. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
On 10/9/2018 at 9:34 AM, Eric-Pris said:

I would add... if Jon borrowed £30,000 for college, why doesn't he have a good job? 

Jon was kicked out of Uni (college) for fighting.  He got the money but not the diploma.  His prospects in the UK are "laborer" or US house-husband, evidently.

Karine and Paul were living in Manaus which is a decent sized city. Not in her small hometown.

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

Timeline
On 10/9/2018 at 10:09 AM, Jorgedig said:

Not sure that they've ever alluded to what type of work Pole does, but it seems he is able to live this lifestyle of sporadic work because, although in his 30s, he still resides with Mother.

Paul works for the family business:  Staehle Fabrication in Kentucky.    While in Brazil - he posted something about dog-training for the police.  Not sure if that is income-producing .. I don't know if the laws in Brazil are similar to the US - requiring special work permits.  

On 10/12/2018 at 2:48 PM, Jon&Margz said:

Paul works for the family business:  Staehle Fabrication in Kentucky.    While in Brazil - he posted something about dog-training for the police.  Not sure if that is income-producing .. I don't know if the laws in Brazil are similar to the US - requiring special work permits.  

Pole is afraid of his own shadow, i can't imagine him training dogs for the police?? Unless they don't require very high standards in ways of a degree. 

I wish it was sunday already lol cant wait for the Tell All

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Dollars go a long way in Brazil - almost 4x Brazilian currency atm, so whatever he can gather will do them good for a while longer than here. As someone said before, they’re living in her states capital, not middle of nowhere, which I guess work in their favor since getting things where it’s not easy to get to transportation-wise means more expensive