Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, lucybelle said:

Only if the income will continue once in the USA. I applied from abroad for my foreign spouse. You either have to prove assets, income in the USA, or get a sponsor.

No, London allows self-sponsoring with very little assets for K-1. You don't need continuing income. The bar is very low when it comes to the I-134 in London. A healthy savings account is enough. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

5 hours ago, Jon&Margz said:

INSIDE SCOOP:   This week a US attorney advises Jon and Rachel a spouse visa is a stronger approach (versus K1) and because of his convictions - it may take 3 years before a final approved.   Question - can a CR1 Visas take 3 years?  Or is this attorney creating more drama for the TV show?

Time taken to marry, petition, interview, and then file a waiver added together then yeah I can imagine the total getting up there. 

K-1 Met:2002 Dating :2003 I-129F Sent : 2013-06-01 I-129F NOA2 : 2013-08-20 Medical: 2013-12-20 Interview Date : 2014-01-22 POE: 2014-02-19 Wedding: 2014-03-18

AOS/EAD Date Filed : 2014-04-04 BioAppt: 2014-05-13 EAD in Production: 2014-07-08 Interview date: 2014-07-14 Green Card received: 2014-07-19

ROC Date Filed: 2016-04-26 Cheque Cashed: 2016-05-10 NOA1: 2016-04-28 Biometrics: 2016-06-30 Approved: 11-08-2016 Green Card Received: 11-18-2016

Citizenship Date Filed: 2017-04-18 Cheque Cashed: 2017-04-24- NOA1:2017-04-21  Biometrics: 2017-05-19 Inline: 2017-07-12 Interview Date: 2018-02-13 Oath: 2018-03-15

12 hours ago, Jon&Margz said:

INSIDE SCOOP:   This week a US attorney advises Jon and Rachel a spouse visa is a stronger approach (versus K1) and because of his convictions - it may take 3 years before a final approved.   Question - can a CR1 Visas take 3 years?  Or is this attorney creating more drama for the TV show?

I saw that clip also.  She advised them to either do a K3 or some other type of visa.  I haven't heard of K3 being done in years.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

I think lawyers on TLC are the only ones left on the planet who think a K-3 is a viable option. Have they seen how many were issued worldwide in 2016? 102. 

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

1 hour ago, JFH said:

I think lawyers on TLC are the only ones left on the planet who think a K-3 is a viable option. Have they seen how many were issued worldwide in 2016? 102. 

2017 was literally like 30

On 9/22/2018 at 2:58 AM, Chris Duffy said:

I saw that clip also.  She advised them to either do a K3 or some other type of visa.  I haven't heard of K3 being done in years.

"K-3 OR what is called 'immigrant visa processing.'"      Does she mean a CR-1?

How long would Rachel have to live in the UK in order to do DCF?   That is just what they should do, but I know the first baby daddy probably won't consent to the older daughter going.

6 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

"K-3 OR what is called 'immigrant visa processing.'"      Does she mean a CR-1?

How long would Rachel have to live in the UK in order to do DCF?   That is just what they should do, but I know the first baby daddy probably won't consent to the older daughter going.

6 months is what they need in Philippines, So I assume it's same. But who knows each Embassy/Consulate seems to have their own rules.

6 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Anyone else think the Christian stripper is a dead ringer for Michael Jackson?

I don't see it.  

Did you catch her last week saying all American Men want to play games.  Well you work at a strip club and have two kids, I mean who in the heck would want to claim you as a girlfriend.  

8 hours ago, JFH said:

What it shows to me is there are very few lawyers up on Immigration laws and rules, I suspect they don't handle many cases so they don't know the latest.  

Last night was kinda boring.  

Rachael was the same "woe is me",  saying stuff like both live paycheck to paycheck and don't have money for a wedding dress or to travel to see each other,  then last night she started moaning about her weight and having no self confidence.  I bet she is real fun to be around, she appears to a manic depression type of person.

Hazel and Tarik are a real snooze fest, She finally told him she loved him.  She seems to have issues about love and trust,  and she is another odd duck who seems to have issues.  Tarik on the other hand seems to be a pretty good guy.  Her not wanting to have sex before marriage is very odd.

One bright spot was Jesse coming to the USA to break up with Darcy,  The clips for next week showed her going psycho after getting the news.

1 hour ago, Chris Duffy said:

6 months is what they need in Philippines, So I assume it's same. But who knows each Embassy/Consulate seems to have their own rules.

6 months also but not as a tourist. Are would have to be a resident and the requirements for a spousal visa for the U.K. are stricter than for the USA. 

But I’m sick and tired of her crying and “it’s not fair”. Listen, sweetheart, all of us had to endure separation. My husband and I were long-distance for 4.5 years until I moved here and we also had a visa denial along the way. This is the path she chose in life. No one held a gun to her head and forced her into anything. She’s in her 30s but cries like a teenager all the tine. 

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Rachel:  they don't talk about a UK visa at all.  I don;t mean to live there, but I thought you needed a visa to get married in the UK, even if yoiu are only staying for a week?

Stripper girl: hey, it's a way to make money.  Consenting adults and all that. But then don't go on about your Catholic faith being important to you.

Tariq and Grandma: both the foreigners in those are so obvious.  On camera. I mean, if you are trying to scam for a greencard, why mention, on a shot thousands watch and USCIS probably too, that you are considering a richer man in Japan, or dreams of coming to America after a fight with white grandma are gone, he wasted time, and so he has to patch it up?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg