Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

I loved how he asserted that if the Louboutin had hit him, he wouldn't be "sitting here right now."   Imagine what an international incident homicide of a Dutch national by Louboutin would create?!

I want to cut his hair!! That headband is ridiculous!! He is a drama king as much as Darcey is a drama queen

Edited by Mary Lou

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

3 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

I literally fast forward through the scenes with the English guy and the woman with the newborn.  They are so ridiculously boring, I want to stop watching TV when they come on.

Same here, I just forward thru them. They are the most boring couple in years.  What kind of idiot dates a female who just dropped a newborn. 

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

3 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Kareeeneee is another one I can't watch, she really doesn't want to be with Pole.  But that green card and chance for a better life is a great motivator.  At least before, he was very entertaining but now a dud.

Did you see Karine Father do the toast at the wedding party, He called him Pole also.  I rewound it a few times and watch it, it made me laugh...........

38 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

I bet he sent her a lot of money, I bet it was 5 to 10x what he sent the new girl.

He pulled the credit card out for her new swimsuit, but then later questioned her how she spent the money he sent her. Probably cause of her nose job

38 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

Did you see Karine Father do the toast at the wedding party, He called him Pole also.  I rewound it a few times and watch it, it made me laugh...........

Yeah, Pole in his Saturday Night Fever shiny suit. As soon as I saw it I thought John Travolta lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
19 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

So Rickey just sends money to random chicks? As in plural??

Looks like it.  And as the mom of a special needs kid myself, I can't help but think how much therapy that could have bought his daughter...

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

21 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

My husband read something about how Tarik and Rickey are upset with TLC for editing their footage to make them appear so desperate. Um. I know there is heavy editing on these, but. I'm pretty sure they did that to themselves with no help from TLC.

They are both like a lost puppy, first person to give them attention they catch feelings for.

Rickey may be the most desperate, he is giving money to girls on the internet.  

22 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

Karine literally cried right before walking down the aisle. If that doesn't show you where her heart is at. She is not in love with Paul, and just wants a better life. It's like she's forcing herself to be in this relationship and marry him.

While Pole is no Prince Charming with looks, Karine with make up can be a tad on the ugly side,  remove her make up and she is scary to look at.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
3 hours ago, Penguin_ie said:

Looks like it.  And as the mom of a special needs kid myself, I can't help but think how much therapy that could have bought his daughter...

I thought the same thing. He has much greater financial responsibilities at home. Sending money to random strangers (basically what someone is until or unless you actually ever meet them in person, in my opinion) over the internet while you are a father is so irresponsible. I'd consider it irresponsible no matter who you are, but as a single parent, it seems even worse. And it wasn't just pocket change - in the thousands??? He's made comments about how much this trip has cost him, so doesn't seem like he's necessarily made of money, either.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

They are both like a lost puppy, first person to give them attention they catch feelings for.

Rickey may be the most desperate, he is giving money to girls on the internet.  

Yeah, Rickey definitely takes the cake. Tarik and Hazel are an odd pair, desperation aside. Absolutely zero chemistry. I wouldn't even think they were friends if I saw them together in public.

44 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

While Pole is no Prince Charming with looks, Karine with make up can be a tad on the ugly side,  remove her make up and she is scary to look at.

She looks so much worse this season for some reason. I remember watching their first season and actually finding her really cute. Maybe immigration doesn't look good on her.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Michael needs that visa already he actually had sex with her? He's committed gotta give him that and for the love of Pete Angela put on a shirt that fits you and pants that don't have holes in them. 

On 9/11/2018 at 2:07 AM, Chris Duffy said:

I bet he sent her a lot of money, I bet it was 5 to 10x what he sent the new girl.

The real question we should be asking regrading Ricky is what kind of job does he have that he's supporting not one but TWO women and himself. 

3 hours ago, Enas said:

Michael needs that visa already he actually had sex with her? He's committed gotta give him that and for the love of Pete Angela put on a shirt that fits you and pants that don't have holes in them. 

Multiple times it seems.  He has earned that visa already IMO.  :rofl::rofl:

Edited by Eric-Pris