Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, little immigrant said:

Hi guys sorry to jump in like this but I'm currently watching the original show and I'm already on season 5. I want to watch chronologically so which one should I watch next? Happily ever after or What now? Thanks! 

The tell all shows are in there too. I can't remember which one is after the 90 days, hopefully someone else will chime in.

Ok i googled, What Now is a catch up show on past couples. Happily Ever after is after each season i believe, kinda of like the tell all i think? 

Edited by Mary Lou
add info

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

I love how when Paul asks Mother whether he can have a baby with Karine, Mother gives an unequivocal "NO."   LOLOLOL

4 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

I love how when Paul asks Mother whether he can have a baby with Karine, Mother gives an unequivocal "NO."   LOLOLOL

That was funny! Same with the look on Mother's face about getting married lol

4 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

That was funny! Same with the look on Mother's face about getting married lol

Yes!   She was aghast via FaceTime!    I am also perplexed by the fact that Ricky seems wholly unaware that his do-rag and fanny pack may be the reasons why Melissa keeps ditching his ###?

Darcey and Jesse, geez, she annoys me to no end, then to find out her twin sister is almost as annoying as she is!! She is so needy and insecure, Jesse is arrogant, and is trying to be the adult in the relationship. This is going to end.

Rickey seems like he wasn't completely honest about his trip to Colombia and meeting Melissa. He assumed to much after meeting Melissa that they would spend the next day together. Enter a brunette at the end of the show saying Hi Rickey!! then they are hugging.

Grandma and Michael, so Grandma met Michael's mom and friends. She was served snails lol Reminds me of Pedro's mom serving the chicken feet lol The looks on his friend's faces weren't good, they didn't seem impressed with Grandma. Then they get into a bit of a tiff in the shopping area, over her buying cigarettes and the Nigerian dress. Ok, granted they aren't her style, but when in Rome......also he called her fat and she slapped him.

So Paul and Karine can get married in 30 days, and they  have an apartment now. But Paul isn't liking how Karine is so messy, sleeping so much and on social media when he is asking for help cleaning up. Karine says Paul is bossy. Now she wants a baby too!! Paul was on Face time with Mother, and told her about getting married, which she said oh no you don't lol you don't know each other ect. Then he dropped the bomb and said Karine wants a baby. Mother isn't pleased lol

What has Tarik gotten himself into???!?!?! They were in church for 6 hours?? Hazel's mother is crazy like, lets get you baptized. I can see how Hazel want's her parents approval and to make sure he is going to be loyal to only her, but she's weird too. Tarik isn't so happy all he got was a peck for a kiss, he thought they would have a different first night. Now his brother is coming into Manila, shows them arguing and shouting, should be interesting.

11 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Yes!   She was aghast via FaceTime!    I am also perplexed by the fact that Ricky seems wholly unaware that his do-rag and fanny pack may be the reasons why Melissa keeps ditching his ###?

Ha ha yes, when he brought the fanny pack out when he was packing at home, his 12 yr old was like ummmm. Too funny

5 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Darcey and Jesse, geez, she annoys me to no end, then to find out her twin sister is almost as annoying as she is!! She is so needy and insecure, Jesse is arrogant, and is trying to be the adult in the relationship. This is going to end.

Darcey cries all the time and is always wanting approval, and yes her twin sister is the just as annoying.   I am becoming a fan of Jesse, I loved how he kept telling her she was interrupting him.  He is the adult and Darcey is like a little kid always trying to taunt him and then cries to get sympathy.   

Jesse is so no non sense, he is very entertaining the way he scolds Darcey.  

Edited by Chris Duffy

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

5 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Rickey seems like he wasn't completely honest about his trip to Colombia and meeting Melissa. He assumed to much after meeting Melissa that they would spend the next day together. Enter a brunette at the end of the show saying Hi Rickey!! then they are hugging.

Good for Rickey to have a back up plan.  

I suspect Melissa is just a scammer, and Rickey isn't the only guy she talks to.  She maybe a prostitute by the way she dresses and the pics she sends, It wouldn't surprise me if she has a boyfriend that make her scam men on the internet, or she is just your typical internet scammer.  Rickey is a fool to send money, A typical scammer will tell you how much they like you the first few times you chat, and then ask for money.  

I can't wait to see what this new girl looks like.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

It seems that they have picked every possible mismatched, phony couple they could find this season.  I don't think there is one couple that is legitimate.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I don't watch that much in the way of TV, so it took me a minute to realize it was a real show, and you weren't just gossiping about this forum K1 pairings. 

Out of sense of curiosity I've streamed "tell all?" episode from TLC website... Why this exist. I do not think any of it is real, it can't. Not a single couple I've seen there are able to communicate and the cameras seems to be specifically there to seek out drama and discord. Doesn't seem like a true documentary show to me. I found friends of bachelorette telling her "we will help you LIE to your fiance" before whisking her away for a night of dancing and debauchery to particularly galling. 

6 minutes ago, Shiran said:

I don't watch that much in the way of TV, so it took me a minute to realize it was a real show, and you weren't just gossiping about this forum K1 pairings. 

Out of sense of curiosity I've streamed "tell all?" episode from TLC website... Why this exist. I do not think any of it is real, it can't. Not a single couple I've seen there are able to communicate and the cameras seems to be specifically there to seek out drama and discord. Doesn't seem like a true documentary show to me. I found friends of bachelorette telling her "we will help you LIE to your fiance" before whisking her away for a night of dancing and debauchery to particularly galling. 

I suggest watching from the very beginning of season one......

What got me yelling at the tv the most was Pole complaining that shopping with Kareeeeneeee is “like shopping with a 12-year-old”. What did he bring for her in the million foot lockers? Unicorn slippers, stuffed animals, Lucky Charms, onesies.... He treats her like a child and then complains when she acts like one.

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!