Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mary Lou said:

I think the English guy looks like a MMA fighter, he looks like he could be violent. Probably when he drinks he fights. I don't remember his age, she's 32, but he was at Uni probably 10 years ago.

I think he's 30s too, I can't remember. I thought the same thing, and all his pictures they showed, or that she has of him, are typical muscle guy pics. The one where he was naked and showing his rear in the full length mirror.... <_< Ok, sir.

I agree - I get the impression he's an angry drunk and is prone to bar fights.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

So Rachel and Jon are married. Someone has obtained a copy of their marriage certificate that was issued in the U.K and posted it online. So no K-1 for them. Just wondering if it will be a CR-1 or will she be moving to the U.K. There is also speculation that they have met in person before the filming of the show and made up the story of meeting for the first time just to get on the show. And the speculation also suggests that her youngest child is his. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

2 hours ago, lucybelle said:

Came here for a small rant- I read the 90 day fiancé Reddit and I don't expect the posters there to know as much about immigration as we do. But there was a suggestion to come over on a visitor visa, then get married in the country and stay. I said it was fraud. And then this person starts telling me I am grossly missinformed and their congressman's office told them it's okay. I'm like- please, I know way more about immigration than they (congressman) do. Heck, I often feel like I know more about immigration than those awful lawyers people hire. I mean on the show they constantly give inaccurate or bad advice!! We find the same thing here- people coming on with bad lawyer advice.

Anyways, thought you guys would understand!

end rant 😅

That's why I usually stick to Immigration or Askimmigration on reddit because people are so misinformed that it's sad. Also with reddit people can down vote you which sucks. 

Pm me with a link to that discussion and I will back you up. 

Shut the front door but the Mom didn't go to the UK with enough money to get back if she needs to change her ticket.... What kind of stupid mother does that?

6 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Shut the front door but the Mom didn't go to the UK with enough money to get back if she needs to change her ticket.... What kind of stupid mother does that?

And the guy she met still lives with his mommy.

Weird couple

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

I think two guys are being catfished.  The black guy with the Filipina who is "too shy" to video chat.  And the hispanic guy with the Colombian who was 3 hours late for the date when he came to visit her in Colombia.  She also doesn't seem to want to video chta or meet.

As long as these bobos keep sending money, the girls will pretend to be whomever they think that these guys want.  I bet if they did a reverse image search, the pics were probably stolen from the web.

On 8/7/2018 at 9:38 PM, JFH said:

So Rachel and Jon are married. Someone has obtained a copy of their marriage certificate that was issued in the U.K and posted it online. So no K-1 for them. Just wondering if it will be a CR-1 or will she be moving to the U.K. There is also speculation that they have met in person before the filming of the show and made up the story of meeting for the first time just to get on the show. And the speculation also suggests that her youngest child is his. 

There is something about her that irritates me.  Her level of desperation is beyond ridiculous.  Only Darcey tops her.  And her English boyfriend is a REAL criminal.  It's not some bar fight at college.  The guy's been in prison for sure.  Even one of his buddies called him a "criminal".  People don't throw that word around.

Edited by Eric-Pris

5 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

I think two guys are being catfished.  The black guy with the Filipina who is "too shy" to video chat.  And the hispanic guy with the Colombian who was 3 hours late for the date when he came to visit her in Colombia.  She also doesn't seem to want to video chta or meet.

As long as these bobos keep sending money, the girls will pretend to be whomever they think that these guys want.  I bet if they did a reverse image search, the pics were probably stolen from the web.

It fairly common to have a Filipina that age be to shy like that, I have dealt with it on a few occasions.  They girl is just a simple looking province (Country) girl from the pics I have seen. 

The dude who is in Colombia is getting the go around, He has not seen a pic of her on webcam live and he said he is sending money weekly.   He is dealing with what appears to be a scammer, and may even be a male, Who knows he was too stupid to have video chats.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

18 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

There is something about her that irritates me.  Her level of desperation is beyond ridiculous.  Only Darcey tops her.  And her English boyfriend is a REAL criminal.  It's not some bar fight at college.  The guy's been in prison for sure.  Even one of his buddies called him a "criminal".  People don't throw that word around.

Dude, that is the same way I feel about her as well. She UTTERLY REEKS of desperation and it's sad really because she is a cute girl even with the baby weight now. It's like she settles for losers in the USA and thinks she found Prince Charming in the UK, only to find out that he is a loser as well. I know several women like that who complain about having loser x-bf's and having to be a single mom..... Only to date another loser again and get pregnant AGAIN

13 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

It fairly common to have a Filipina that age be to shy like that, I have dealt with it on a few occasions.  They girl is just a simple looking province (Country) girl from the pics I have seen. 

The dude who is in Colombia is getting the go around, He has not seen a pic of her on webcam live and he said he is sending money weekly.   He is dealing with what appears to be a scammer, and may even be a male, Who knows he was too stupid to have video chats.

I agree with Duffy on the Filipina because this is still pretty common especially for younger women(20-30s) from the provinces. So it doesn't surprise me one bit at all. 

The dude from Colombia is being catfished for sure. He is going there thinking that he will find a 10 when in reality she is probably a 4 or 5. 

11 hours ago, JFH said:

I don't have a problem with his record. My husband is also a "REAL criminal" and has done prison time in California. I believe people can change. My husband's crime was 20 years before I met him. This bloke's crime was obviously more recent than that. But I still don't think she has anything to worry about. I'm a member of the Facebook RAW group and people there have been saying she must be crazy taking a baby to stay with a criminal. He lives with his mother. And just because he's a criminal doesn't mean he'd hurt his girlfriend. There are men that hurt women and those that won't. Ever. My husband is one such man. He's stolen a whole lot. And he fought in prison. But he'd never touch a hair on the head of a woman. Maybe I'm just as crazy. I live with a criminal in a small cabin up a mountain 20 minutes drive from the nearest civilization.

My biggest thing is that not that she is staying with a criminal but that she would go there with her baby and have enough to get home if something happened. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I thought I'd be interested to see how it panned out for Paul and Karine with them being back this season. Turns out I was wrong, and I don't. :dead: Nothing has even really changed there, other than text translation has upgraded to voice.

I started out liking Jesse and Darcey their last season. He, and Amsterdam, remind me so much of my husband and Gothenburg, it was relatable. He also seemed so genuine and nice, and he tried really hard to get her to know his home. She seemed very wrapped up in being able to wear her heels and her makeup and hair. She seems to be no different this time around, but his comments have come off as more and more aggressive than they used to. Of course, they could be cutting it up for dramatic effect and not showing the whole picture, but still. I think she has some self confidence issues and desperately needs to be validated by someone like him. Which isn't healthy.

My husband and I can't even take Rachel and what's-his-name seriously anymore after we read rumors online that they not only had already met, but were already engaged before getting on the show. Granted, that's the only way it would make it any better than she's taken her baby with her. It's still something I wouldn't do, but it's better than taking her to meet a complete stranger she herself hadn't even met. But who knows. The excessive upchucking on his way to Paddington was a huge turn off for me, I think. :lol:

Colombia chick is a catfish. I'll be surprised if we learn otherwise.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Paul and Karine - if they were serious about eachother, they'd both have taken intensive language classes by now. 

New couples- is it me or is the series becoming "more extreme"? It used to be most couples seemed genuine, if a bit clueless.  This time around they all seem to be train wrecks selected for drama potential.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg