Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

That older lady and the Nigerian reminded me of people I know as well here in the South and it made me laugh so bad. I am so happy that she is not from the Carolinas but Georgia instead. You know she getting scammed really hard. 

That was exactly my thinking as well. When that first came up about her being pregnant and having a baby while still talking to him my wife was like "Hold up, she has a child by another man while still talking to this guy and he is ok with that?". You know his record has to be not all that ok if he couldn't come over on a VWP or a tourist visa. I doubt she will move there due to the older child's father probably not allowing her to move outside the US. 

Exactly, that was the first thing my husband said - it has to be pretty bad if he couldn't even visit as a tourist from a European country. Granted, he could have lied about being denied and perhaps just didn't want to come, but didn't want to tell her that. Who knows. I certainly wouldn't be taking my baby with me across the world, away from all the people we know, to meet a complete strange with any sort of criminal record. Maybe I've watched too many Criminal Minds, but you really don't know someone just from talking to them long distance for a while. To be honest, I'm not sure if my husband and I would have ever met if it had been up to me to visit him the first time. And when he visited me for the first time, he stayed in a hotel. These are still complete strangers meeting for the first time, and it isn't like you're just going on a blind date across town. I wouldn't take a baby with me on a blind or first date, either, TBH :wacko:

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

11 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

That older lady and the Nigerian reminded me of people I know as well here in the South and it made me laugh so bad. I am so happy that she is not from the Carolinas but Georgia instead. You know she getting scammed really hard. 

That was exactly my thinking as well. When that first came up about her being pregnant and having a baby while still talking to him my wife was like "Hold up, she has a child by another man while still talking to this guy and he is ok with that?". You know his record has to be not all that ok if he couldn't come over on a VWP or a tourist visa. I doubt she will move there due to the older child's father probably not allowing her to move outside the US. 

Oh yea.  There's no way that gets approved at the consulate.  If it does, I will lose the rest of the little faith I still have in our immigration system.

This is a CLASSIC case of green card scam. 

This dude thinks he hit the jackpot, he's probably telling his cafe internet colleagues about how he's retiring and going to live a life of luxury in America.  But she had to buy his engagement ring on lay-a-way in a pawn shop.  Enough said. 

The best scene was at her Bon Voyage party, trying to explain the difference between Africa and Nigeria.  "I thought you said you going to Africa, not Nigeria.  In Africa, there are different states or something...  I dunno, all I know is I'm going to Nigeria "

That English guy is so desperate for a green card that he offered to pay for this fatherless kid's child care.  From the outside, it reeks of desperation.  I guess she doesn't see it.  But she seems as desperate herself.

Edited by Eric-Pris

11 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Plus the fact that she FaceTimed with him during labor.  How is that for a birth story to tell her daughter in years to come?  "I FaceTimed with an English ex-con I had never met in person during your special moment."

I would LOVE to see Nev and Max team up with TLC.  Match made in heaven!

I'm thinking the GIF girl is a she-male.  That guy's 12 year old daughter is the only voice of reason.

I remain rapt with interest to see what happens in Nigeria.

25 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

That English guy is so desperate for a green card that he offered to pay for this fatherless kid's child care.  From the outside, it reeks of desperation.  I guess she doesn't see it.  But she seems as desperate herself.

That guy is so desperate you can tell. He must be one of those guys who seems great over the phone or by messages but dull as a brick in person. That is why he started talking to her is that she seems nice looks cute, and even hung around after she got pregnant by another guy. She is just taken back by his pictures but we shall see in person how they are. But she is about as desperate as he is. 

29 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

Oh yea.  There's no way that gets approved at the consulate.  If it does, I will lose the rest of the little faith I still have in our immigration system.

This is a CLASSIC case of green card scam. 

This dude thinks he hit the jackpot, he's probably telling his cafe internet colleagues about how he's retiring and going to live a life of luxury in America.  But she had to buy his engagement ring on lay-a-way in a pawn shop.  Enough said. 

The best scene was at her Bon Voyage party, trying to explain the difference between Africa and Nigeria.  "I thought you said you going to Africa, not Nigeria.  In Africa, there are different states or something...  I dunno, all I know is I'm going to Nigeria "

A she man? While in Asia they call them Lady Boys. 

7 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Exactly!   That is what I think he is in for.

Btw, maybe it is because I'm not a millennial, but I don't think English John is attractive at all, with his grizzled beard.   Plus, he may be a man-ho.  I believe in the teaser for next week, they showed his mates telling Rachel how he cannot be monogamous.  

5 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I think you quoted the wrong original message. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Exactly!   That is what I think he is in for.

Btw, maybe it is because I'm not a millennial, but I don't think English John is attractive at all, with his grizzled beard.   Plus, he may be a man-ho.  I believe in the teaser for next week, they showed his mates telling Rachel how he cannot be monogamous.  

My Filipina wife was saying he is ugly AF as well and she is 34. But of course she does not like much facial hair at all. 

3 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

I think you quoted the wrong original message. :lol:

I did sorry. 

On 8/5/2018 at 6:26 PM, Cyberfx1024 said:

Ahh ok I missed that part. So why didn't he just come under the VWP?

My fiancé is here visiting from NZ, and I forced him against his wishes to watch last night.  He said that travel under ESTA is prohibited with a criminal history.  

I wonder if it was more than just a stupid drunken Uni fight?

That guy with the Colombian is in a for a world of hurt.  I already feel bad for him, before knowing what happened.

The person that he's chatting with is definitely not the person in the photos that he received.  The video chat thing is almost unbelievable.  Who would fall for that?  He is seriously desperate. 

I think she is a hooker.  I have been to central and south America (including Medellin) a lot of times.  The whole ("Mi amor I 'make very little money in my job and I can't pay my bills) is a typical hooker move.  Regular women don't ask strangers for money like that.  He's definitely getting catfished.  Hopefully, it's not a man or she-male.     

Next week's preview:

1. The 52 year old leaving to go home from Nigeria  (Btw- she brought him some very cool Trump 2016 swag.  Shirts, hats, etc)

2. The guy in Colombia waiting in restaurant to meet his "sexy girl" and heard saying "Oh my god, what the hell?"

3. Darcey begging Jesse to love her after he walks out of dinner.  She is unstable at best, and more desperate all the other ones combined

4. The English guy admits to dating hundreds and hundreds of women

5. Karine did something dumb and Paul says she threw it all away  (got pregnant?)

Edited by Eric-Pris

1 minute ago, Eric-Pris said:

That guy with the Colombian is in a for a load of hurt.  I already feel bad for him, before knowing what happened.

The person that he's chatting with is definitely not the person in the photos that he received.  The video chat thing is almost unbelievable.  Who would fall for that?  He is seriously desperate. 

I think she is a hooker.  I have been to central and south America (including Medellin) a lot of times.  The whole ("Mi amor I 'make very little money in my job and I can't pay my bills) is a typical hooker move.  Regular women don't ask strangers for money like that.  He's definitely getting catfished.  Hopefully, it's not a man or she-male.     

I worked in Afghanistan alongside the Army and one of my unit reps was a female soldier who was stationed down in Colombia for a time due to her knowing Spanish and some indigenous language as well. She said that she used to complain all the time because she was one of the few female enlisted soldiers, so all her buddies would take her to the club with them. So she had to wait around watch all these  what she referred to as "Spiders" try to latch on to the guys and not let go for dear life. Of course these "Spiders" were all bar girls looking for either alittle extra money or a better life. 

I think he is seriously being catfished for sure. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
10 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

My fiancé is here visiting from NZ, and I forced him against his wishes to watch last night.  He said that travel under ESTA is prohibited with a criminal history.  

I wonder if it was more than just a stupid drunken Uni fight?

My husband said the same thing. He isn't buying his story at all.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:35 AM, Mary Lou said:

Or the exotic Catholic dancer who has a boyfriend in Algeria who's Muslim. I'm sure that will go over well....Not

Exotic dancer as in topless?

If so that would be a train wreck

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

9 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

Exotic dancer as in topless?

If so that would be a train wreck

They only showed a small clip of her and her mom getting pedicures, the mom said something about being careful over there 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

37 minutes ago, Paul & Mallory said:

My husband said the same thing. He isn't buying his story at all.

I think the English guy looks like a MMA fighter, he looks like he could be violent. Probably when he drinks he fights. I don't remember his age, she's 32, but he was at Uni probably 10 years ago.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1