Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Chris Duffy said:

He quit his job at Mickey's D's.  He is making a lot of YouTube videos and posting them all the time, I guess he is trying to make a living doing that.

Overall to me he is a borderline dummy, with no self confidence.   

Here is a show in Phillipines that made fun of the so road thing

I thought he opened up his own McDonalds if I am not mistaken. 

Edit. My wife and I did think this was funny when we saw it. But sad because she is so inconsiderate of him like that, but I get that she is really really poor even by Filipino standards so this Lechon was a very large expense. 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

15 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Ohh Eveyln, I bet David is sick of her and her family by now!!

Apparently Mark wanted to file a lawsuit against TLC for portraying him in not such a good light, what happened, i dont know

-I read that that they actually met before the show aired their first meeting.  He was in Boston on a trip and he tweeted some pics of them together.  It seems that she was 17 at the time.  So, their story is  afraud.  They had met before the show.

-Mark and Nikki did file a lawsuit against TLC claiming that the way they edited the show made them look bad.  But a judge threw out the lawsuit because the contract they signed gave TLC the right to to edit the show however they wanted.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
15 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

I stole this off the internet, Pretty funny

Russ.jpg

omg lolololollolo this might have to be my new screen saver at work. I am loving this....dying right now

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/25/2018 at 9:42 AM, Eric-Pris said:

I apologize in advance for bringing her up again, but she can't help herself be the punchline.  It's just too entertaining to ignore.  

Speaking of dating another young man.... Danielle has been chatting on "social media" (her favorite phrase) with a 35 year old guy named Nelson.  He lives in Maryland and she in Ohio.  6 hour drive.  He could not visit her (she didn't say but I'm thinking either he's broke, no car, no job, public assistance, etc; or he's on parole and can't leave the state) so he asked her to visit him.    

They have not met yet.  In the last episode of " 90-day What now"  which runs 10-11pm EST on Sunday, they show Danielle driving to his house to meet. As she starts driving, she calls him but he doesn't answer.  Literally, she keeps calling him throughout the entire 6 hour drive, he doesn't answer.  Even as she pulls up in his neighborhood, she gets "Voicemail box is full".  TLC likes to edit the shows to create these cliffhangers, but it'll turn out that he lost his phone or something, and he'll be home to welcome her.  I think he's an immigrant looking for a green card.  

Next station Trainwreck Danielle. I loved that she drove all the way to his house only to have him ghost her. She drove away balling her eyes out. Classic Danielle and her fake tears. I'm surprised that she didn't camp out in front of his house when he didn't answer the door. She's so dumb. I can't even.

Ugh the other trainwreck that is Nicole. Girl please wash that disgusting, greasy thing on your head call hair. She is so gross and disgusting and the way that she behaves like a toddler is so maddening. I yell at the t.v. whenever they show her and Azan. She and Danielle are in a class by themselves.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

7 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

-I read that that they actually met before the show aired their first meeting.  He was in Boston on a trip and he tweeted some pics of them together.  It seems that she was 17 at the time.  So, their story is  afraud.  They had met before the show.

-Mark and Nikki did file a lawsuit against TLC claiming that the way they edited the show made them look bad.  But a judge threw out the lawsuit because the contract they signed gave TLC the right to to edit the show however they wanted.

Last I read Mark and Nikki were still together. I still laugh when she touched the window in his car and he freaked out, so she kept doing it ha ha ha 

Mark is weird A F. Another greencard marriage I'd say.

Oh interesting! So David and Evelyn lied, kinda like Molly and Luis, being married and no one knew

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

2 hours ago, moemac59 said:

Next station Trainwreck Danielle. I loved that she drove all the way to his house only to have him ghost her. She drove away balling her eyes out. Classic Danielle and her fake tears. I'm surprised that she didn't camp out in front of his house when he didn't answer the door. She's so dumb. I can't even.

Ugh the other trainwreck that is Nicole. Girl please wash that disgusting, greasy thing on your head call hair. She is so gross and disgusting and the way that she behaves like a toddler is so maddening. I yell at the t.v. whenever they show her and Azan. She and Danielle are in a class by themselves.

And for Nicole spending 3 months in Morroco, I think she only packed 3 outfits! Those 3 flowered dress shirts and leggings. Agree, her hair is nasty greasy.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:51 AM, Cyberfx1024 said:

I thought he opened up his own McDonalds if I am not mistaken. 

I highly doubt that,  it cost around $1 million USD to open a McDonald Franchise.  

Here was his video last year talking about buying a used RV and fixing it up.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

13 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

I highly doubt that,  it cost around $1 million USD to open a McDonald Franchise.  

Here was his video last year talking about buying a used RV and fixing it up.

Dude, I could of swore I saw a video of him talking about opening a restaurant or a mcdonalds. This is going to bother the ####### out of me all day until I find it. 

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Dude, I could of swore I saw a video of him talking about opening a restaurant or a mcdonalds. This is going to bother the ####### out of me all day until I find it. 

Larry is more of a follower and not a leader, I just don't see him having the drive not to speak the money to open a Mickeys D's.  He had to borrow from his 401K just to go to Philippine.  We both know around 3 to 4K  of US Dollars you could have a luxury 30 days vacation in Philippines.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

4 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

Larry is more of a follower and not a leader, I just don't see him having the drive not to speak the money to open a Mickeys D's.  He had to borrow from his 401K just to go to Philippine.  We both know around 3 to 4K  of US Dollars you could have a luxury 30 days vacation in Philippines.

I know right but I could of swore that I saw that, I may be wrong but I could of swore that I saw that. That's the thing when I go back to the Philippines next year I will need a good amount of money while I am there for 2 weeks, and then I have to be able to leave my wife about an additional $3k for her to live the rest of her 6 week vacation there. 

But I want to go to some remote islands in the Visayas and take my SIL along as the yaya. Hopefully this job in Bahrain comes through so that way we can move to Bahrain and then spend less time/money going to the Philippines. 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Cry face Darcey!!

Jungle boy Paul, who would make a baby with him !?!? I wonder if he will bring the bag of his mom's hair with him this time to Brazil??

I think the one dude is getting catfished.

The crazy southern lady with the Nigerian bf should be interesting!!

26 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Cry face Darcey!!

Jungle boy Paul, who would make a baby with him !?!? I wonder if he will bring the bag of his mom's hair with him this time to Brazil??

I think the one dude is getting catfished.

The crazy southern lady with the Nigerian bf should be interesting!!

That chick with the baby has got to be crazy. My wife and I was thinking that she has got to be super desperate. 

That chick with the baby has got to be crazy. My wife and I was thinking that she has got to be super desperate. 

Yeah especially when a person from the UK can't get a visitor Visa! She needs to be careful

10 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Yeah especially when a person from the UK can't get a visitor Visa! She needs to be careful

I didn't even hear that but the volume is kinda low due to the kids sleeping. 

I didn't even hear that but the volume is kinda low due to the kids sleeping. 

He was denied one, he was going to come to the states before she gave birth.