Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

I apologize in advance for bringing her up again, but she can't help herself be the punchline.  It's just too entertaining to ignore.  

Speaking of dating another young man.... Danielle has been chatting on "social media" (her favorite phrase) with a 35 year old guy named Nelson.  He lives in Maryland and she in Ohio.  6 hour drive.  He could not visit her (she didn't say but I'm thinking either he's broke, no car, no job, public assistance, etc; or he's on parole and can't leave the state) so he asked her to visit him.    

They have not met yet.  In the last episode of " 90-day What now"  which runs 10-11pm EST on Sunday, they show Danielle driving to his house to meet. As she starts driving, she calls him but he doesn't answer.  Literally, she keeps calling him throughout the entire 6 hour drive, he doesn't answer.  Even as she pulls up in his neighborhood, she gets "Voicemail box is full".  TLC likes to edit the shows to create these cliffhangers, but it'll turn out that he lost his phone or something, and he'll be home to welcome her.  I think he's an immigrant looking for a green card.  

Can you imagine having to wake up to her each morning.  I would suck on a pistol 

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Nicole and Azan postponed their wedding again.  This guy is not a visa scammer, he's just a regular money scammer.  His plan is actually pretty clever if you think about it.  He found a fat American girl with no self-esteem to support him for 2 years.  Then he sabotages his fiancee visa interview because he has no intention of marrying her or going to the US.   

Instead of the wedding, he has convinced her to give him the rest of her savings ($6,000) to open up a beauty and makeup shop.  But when asked to show the shop, he refuses with some bogus reason about how he doesn't want to show it till it's ready.  Even Nicole, whose money financed it, has not seen it.  Just some vague pictures that seem to have disappeared.

Nicole is so stupid, immature, gullible...  There's not enough adjectives to describe how dumb she is.  And her mother and family is trying to help but she dismisses them like a child would.  When she talks to her mother, I only see a kid throwing a tantrum in a store... "I want it, want it, want it"  while jumping up and down and yelling. 

I missed most of the Tell All (and it didn't record) but I saw that Paola is talking about going back to Colombia.  I'm think gay Juan has gotten into her head and is the beginning of the end.  Then Annie was asked about going back to Thailand, and said she would with or without David.  I don't buy it, I don't think she ever will.  She's all-in. I guess she went bust already so maybe reality has started to set in for her.  She's with a complete loser, who's not not only broke but lazy as well.  And Pedro is talking about going back to DR.  I guess he got the green card so he doesn't need Chantel anymore.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
10 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Nicole and Azan postponed their wedding again.  This guy is not a visa scammer, he's just a regular money scammer.  His plan is actually pretty clever if you think about it.  He found a fat American girl with no self-esteem to support him for 2 years.  Then he sabotages his fiancee visa interview because he has no intention of marrying her or going to the US.   

Instead of the wedding, he has convinced her to give him the rest of her savings ($6,000) to open up a beauty and makeup shop.  But when asked to show the shop, he refuses with some bogus reason about how he doesn't want to show it till it's ready.  Even Nicole, whose money financed it, has not seen it.  Just some vague pictures that seem to have disappeared.

Nicole is so stupid, immature, gullible...  There's not enough adjectives to describe how dumb she is.  And her mother and family is trying to help but she dismisses them like a child would.  When she talks to her mother, I only see a kid throwing a tantrum in a store... "I want it, want it, want it"  while jumping up and down and yelling. 

I missed most of the Tell All (and it didn't record) but I saw that Paola is talking about going back to Colombia.  I'm think gay Juan has gotten into her head and is the beginning of the end.  Then Annie was asked about going back to Thailand, and said she would with or without David.  I don't buy it, I don't think she ever will.  She's all-in. I guess she went bust already so maybe reality has started to set in for her.  She's with a complete loser, who's not not only broke but lazy as well.  And Pedro is talking about going back to DR.  I guess he got the green card so he doesn't need Chantel anymore.

I agree - as soon as the beauty shop thing came up, I was like Oh he is just a money scammer. I think that was his plan all along. He's been living off of Nicole for the past 2 years as it is, and now he's gotten her to hand over the last of her savings. For a "shop" he can't seem to be able to show anybody.

Things with Paola and Russ ended with her saying she needed time away from him and wants to go back to Colombia. She doesn't say it's for good, just for a break or something. We'll see. I don't think they will make it, and if they stay together, it will just continue to be nothing but arguing. They do not seem to be on the same page ever.

Annie has become the girl who cries Thailand to me at this point. She has threatened to go back for how long now? But I don't think she will. She wanted the all American "dream" too bad, and even if it isn't what she expected and David misled her, she's still holding onto that dream.

My husband and I re-watched some of their season from the original 90 Day, when David was still in Thailand, and it's so obvious she's just in it for a green card. I'd forgotten she even says she doesn't love David 100% - MAAAAYBE 90% - and that he's just an "old foreigner".

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

10 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Azan is just taking her for a ride for the money, I agree on that one.

It's obvious his intentions isn't love

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Not sure how far I am behind on this (Netherlands is usually behind) but I watched the show yesterday where Paola and Russ were in Colombia, Nicole is fitting her wedding dress and Chantel and Pedro are in that cabin with her family.

Sometimes I wish they'd just keep one couple in there that actually works, you know. Just a regular, honestly in love, real life couple that has a good chance of making it. I know its not drama but at least it'll show what the process should be and that we're not all fruitcakes. :hehe:

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Quick Takes

As the seasons progress TLC chooses more and more bizarre couples. I know lots of very normal low drama K1 couples.

Russ and Pao. Her choosing her gay friend ( i forgot his name) over her husband and indicating she may choose him over Russ would have been the end for me.  A friend would  treat my spouse with just a little bit of decency or they would be gone. even after the fight she invites him to the photo shoot. No way. She also basically left him to move to Miami to due nude modeling.  That would not gone over well with me.

I am a big fan of Pedro. Her family has treated him very badly since day one.  Sending money back home to your family when  you come from a poor country is not out of the ordinary at all. They have continually verbally attacked him., and made accusations that were none of their business. The brother has been nasty to Pedro since day one , and Pedro tried at first.  Also Chantelle has brought a good bit of this on herself by allowing them to do it.  That night in the DR would they would not get out of the Van at his grandmother's house was beyond rude and insulting. Not saying Pedro's family has not tossed a few stones also. Pedro and Chantel seem so nice on their own, shame she is letting the family ruin it.  Out of all the couples they are the only ones I feel may have married for love. Families are destroying it. 

As for Anfisa. She made his life living torment when she was first here. erasing his phone, scratching his car. He was a fool for marrying her after all that.  Having said that she does seem to have calmed a bit. Jorge seems like a laid back guy, but being caught with that much weed, he may have a new prison wife soon.

Dave and the Thai girl. It is exactly what it looks like. He is a bum. Needs to get a job doing something. I have never been without a job when I wanted one. May not be what I wanted at the time, but I always went to work.

Azan and Nichole . Her mother needs to have her committed. she has lost her mind and is endangering her daughter 

1 hour ago, Little_Vixen said:

Not sure how far I am behind on this (Netherlands is usually behind) but I watched the show yesterday where Paola and Russ were in Colombia, Nicole is fitting her wedding dress and Chantel and Pedro are in that cabin with her family.

Sometimes I wish they'd just keep one couple in there that actually works, you know. Just a regular, honestly in love, real life couple that has a good chance of making it. I know its not drama but at least it'll show what the process should be and that we're not all fruitcakes. :hehe:

That would not be good for ratings 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

my only 2 cents?  it's fun to do google searches returning the image collection for '90 day fiance facebook' ... Just saying :D

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I would like to get an update on the following:

1. Jungle boy with Brazilian Karine (they showed preview of next season and she is pregnant?)

2. That creepy white guy from Ohio who went to Haiti to chase after some hooker who had a sugar daddy

3. That 18 year old Christian singer from Vermont or New Hampshire (it's really same state) who brought a 27 year old guy from Spain

4. Old creepy Mark with his 19 year old Filipina who he forced to sign a pre-nup

2 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

1. Jungle boy with Brazilian Karine (they showed preview of next season and she is pregnant?)

2. That creepy white guy from Ohio who went to Haiti to chase after some hooker who had a sugar daddy

3. That 18 year old Christian singer from Vermont or New Hampshire (it's really same state) who brought a 27 year old guy from Spain

4. Old creepy Mark with his 19 year old Filipina who he forced to sign a pre-nup

1.The new season starting on Sunday does have jungle boy in it as well. 

4. I was thinking about a month ago about this as well is that I would like an update on them. She really reminded me of my wife because she is Cebuana, and I felt really bad for her. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Paola and Russ are pregnant - rumors are it's a girl, based on her social media posts. I'm actually happy for them - the miscarriage took a toll.

Paul and Karine will be on the upcoming season of Before the 90 Days. Rumors are he moved to Brazil to get married there.

Last I heard about creepy white dude (I forget his name) and the Haitian chick was that they broke up a while ago. Surprise surprise. A lot of people think the other guy (the ex boyfriend that popped up during their stint on Before the 90 Days) was actually her sugar daddy, or even her pimp, because some Haitian women go to the DR to "work", and that's where she met him. I really felt like she was just using the guy on the show with her for money - he gave her so much stuff and helped facilitate her "business". I think that's all she wanted.

People say they've seen Nicole in Florida without her ring. It's been pretty quiet since their special aired last weekend, showing the wedding being cancelled ("postponed") yet again, so I doubt they've done more since then. Maybe they broke up for good. I hope, for her sake, they did.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

On 7/31/2018 at 11:16 AM, Eric-Pris said:

The clip i saw of Jungle boy and Karine, he actually looked semi normal, maybe Brazil was good for him and nothing swam up his #######!!

I read something awhile back about that white guy from Ohio, Sean i think his name was, was involved in some sleazy website

I wonder whats going on with "Rude" Larry and his Filipina Jenny with the false teeth

Ohh Eveyln, I bet David is sick of her and her family by now!!

Apparently Mark wanted to file a lawsuit against TLC for portraying him in not such a good light, what happened, i dont know

Uggg Jesse and Darcey will be making an appearance, the clip had Darcey getting out of the car and saying get out of my life, Jesse told her, ok Darcey keep drinking

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

5 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Uggg Jesse and Darcey will be making an appearance, the clip had Darcey getting out of the car and saying get out of my life, Jesse told her, ok Darcey keep drinking

Darcey is nothing but a functioning alcoholic.

5 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

I wonder whats going on with "Rude" Larry and his Filipina Jenny with the false teeth

He quit his job at Mickey's D's.  He is making a lot of YouTube videos and posting them all the time, I guess he is trying to make a living doing that.

Overall to me he is a borderline dummy, with no self confidence.   

Here is a show in Phillipines that made fun of the so road thing