Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Happily Ever After starts on Sunday. Couples are:

Elizabeth and Andrei (have only seen bits and pieces of their story)

Angela and Michael (started watching their "Journey" on Discovery +)

Mike and Natalie (lol -- "happily ever after" indeed!)

Kalani and Asuelu (watched some of their early episodes)

Tiffany and Ronald (no idea)

Yara and Jovi (they have an opportunity to redeem themselves after their victim-blaming of Amira)

Julia and Brandon (Julia is currently dead to me, but could also redeem herself)

On 4/23/2021 at 11:53 AM, Bug&Bug said:

MORE Mike and Natalie!? Who wants to see those two anymore????

I like them because they are a breath of fresh air tbh with you. Also they tend to keep me and my wife laughing no matter what

I find them exhausting. These are two people who should never have married each other. They don't trust each other, they taunt and belittle each other, and they do not seem to even like each other. They have communication issues that are beyond a language barrier. She is religious, hates what he eats (NO BUTTER!) and drinks (one beer = alcoholic -- she wouldn't like to be married to Jovi, I suspect) and is hung up on the symbols of marriage without thinking about what a marriage actually is. Jovi and Yara may have fights and disagreements, but they communicate well, and genuinely listen to each other and like each other. They make adjustments in their own behavior, or at least are working to do so. 

On 4/27/2021 at 12:33 PM, laylalex said:

I find them exhausting. These are two people who should never have married each other. They don't trust each other, they taunt and belittle each other, and they do not seem to even like each other. They have communication issues that are beyond a language barrier. She is religious, hates what he eats (NO BUTTER!) and drinks (one beer = alcoholic -- she wouldn't like to be married to Jovi, I suspect) and is hung up on the symbols of marriage without thinking about what a marriage actually is. Jovi and Yara may have fights and disagreements, but they communicate well, and genuinely listen to each other and like each other. They make adjustments in their own behavior, or at least are working to do so. 

So in other words they are a normal married couple

On 4/22/2021 at 9:17 PM, laylalex said:

Happily Ever After starts on Sunday. Couples are:

Elizabeth and Andrei (have only seen bits and pieces of their story)

Angela and Michael (started watching their "Journey" on Discovery +)

Mike and Natalie (lol -- "happily ever after" indeed!)

Kalani and Asuelu (watched some of their early episodes)

Tiffany and Ronald (no idea)

Yara and Jovi (they have an opportunity to redeem themselves after their victim-blaming of Amira)

Julia and Brandon (Julia is currently dead to me, but could also redeem herself)

Elizabeth and Andrei - They're alright. Andre is funny in the sense that he knows he's a shmuck and hams it for the camera. He understands what it takes to be on reality TV. Elizabeth gets it, too, but just ugh, I cannot with her sometimes.

Angela and Michael - Why? Does Angela force Matt Sharp to cast her??

Kalani and Asuelu- I am done with their story line

Tiffany and Ronald- I'm already bored

Yara and Jovi- I want to see the baby journey!!!

Julia and Brandon- Also, no.

6 minutes ago, cathers said:

Angela and Michael - Why? Does Angela force Matt Sharp to cast her??

I was like -- why are we starting this with us having to see Angela take a dump to see if her weight on the scale will go down? 💩

34 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

So in other words they are a normal married couple

I guess my husband and I are not normal then. I think the only thing we do actively work on is communication, since I have a tendency to shove uncomfortable things under the rug.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
9 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

a normal married couple

The married couple had quarreled, and now they sat quietly, not speaking.  The husband, trying to smooth matters over, looked up from his newspaper to remark, "I see here that they have more proof that we all sprang from apes."

"Well, don't be so proud about it," retorted the wife.  "YOU certainly didn't spring very far."

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

19 hours ago, laylalex said:

I was like -- why are we starting this with us having to see Angela take a dump to see if her weight on the scale will go down? 💩

I guess my husband and I are not normal then. I think the only thing we do actively work on is communication, since I have a tendency to shove uncomfortable things under the rug.

You aint been married long enough😄

1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

You aint been married long enough😄

Oh, I already had that marriage. Not going to do THAT again. 

Also approximately 5-10 minutes after I wrote that, I proceeded to have an exceedingly stupid fight with my husband. As the saying goes, pride comes before a fall.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
12 hours ago, laylalex said:

I proceeded to have an exceedingly stupid fight with my husband

There's hope for you yet, LL ma'am!  :dance: 

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Gah whats up with all these manchildren?

Julia moved continents, but for baby Brandon its impossible to even consider moving city nevermind moving from mommy's house. The way he shut her down was so infuriating.

And then Mike running away from the hotel the minute Natalie called him out? Acting like he is the victim? What a coward baby. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I haven't seen the show in a while, but I did see the last few episodes of season 8, and the newest season of "happily ever after?"  Kind of intriguing a little. 

HEA is boring! I am here for more Jovi and Yara, and I'm sort of interested in Brandon and Julia doing AOS (since I am also AOSing at the moment), but I do not care about seeing Mike and Natalie yet again seething about how much they hate each other. Angela's attitude about getting that surgery done when she's not quit smoking and still eating solids (that chicken soup doesn't count as "liquid diet" when it has chunks of, I dunno, MEAT in it) irritates me. I do not care about Kalani and Asuelu at all. And the whole Family Libby thing is ridiculous. 

Now tomorrow the Tell All for Single Life drops on Discovery + and I am 100% stoked for that. It looks INSANE. Seeing Debbie tell Ed to eff off will feel good. And Luis is showing up to confront Molly about her supposedly bad behavior.