Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

(After this, back to topic...)

A blonde became terribly overweight, so her doctor put her on a diet.  "I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for two weeks.  The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least 5 pounds."

When the blonde returned, she shocked the doctor by having lost nearly 20 pounds.  "Why, that's amazing!" the doctor said.  "Did you follow my instructions?"

The blonde nodded.  "I'll tell you, though -- I thought I was going to drop dead that third day."

"From hunger, you mean?" asked the doctor.

"No -- from skipping everywhere."

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Last ep of the season this evening... tell all part 2. 

What a weird world when Yara and Jovi come out as being the most responsible couple in this season!

Granny Steph did a "tell all" of her own on Instagram -- two parts! :lol: The first is an hour long, be warned: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNi6kK9DPvV/

Her pigtails are utterly epic though. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Not sure I can take the manspreading.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Not sure I can take the manspreading.

I think the breadth of the manspreading is in direct proportion to the width of Steph's hairdo.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

90 minutes here to KO

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Who do we have left to go through this week? Zied and Rebecca, I think, and of course we need more Amira. My husband said he would only watch if the neckbeard with the katana and the magician's cape was going to be on. Hopefully Andrew will have another onscreen fit. 🙏

That whole part with Amira was incredibly triggering for me, down to the people not believing her, and the whole "we need to hear from him too" part. Andrew was still in control, even when he wasn't there. By removing himself, by making it impossible to ask him for his side of the story, the only questions that can be asked are about Amira. What she said rang true for me, as the survivor of two deeply manipulative and emotionally abusive relationships. When she was saying her heart was beating so fast at the idea of seeing Andrew... it reminded me of last summer when I was on a Zoom reunion of people from high school and my abusive ex showed up in that. I haven't spoken to him in nearly 20 years. I was absolutely terrified when I got stuck in a breakout room with him. I totally got Amira's reaction -- she didn't even want to have to share a screen with him.

Hazel and Tariq are on the same page, and that's the most important thing. Polyamory is not everyone's thing. I wouldn't do it myself but if no one is getting hurt, who cares?

Mike and Natalie are supposedly living apart now, with her in Florida. I don't really know how she's going to AOS but whatever. 

Julia is dead to me after this episode.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, cathers said:

Why are Mike and Natalie on Happily Ever After? 😑

I think that is Unhappily Ever After!

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 hours ago, laylalex said:

That whole part with Amira was incredibly triggering for me, down to the people not believing her, and the whole "we need to hear from him too" part. Andrew was still in control, even when he wasn't there. By removing himself, by making it impossible to ask him for his side of the story, the only questions that can be asked are about Amira. What she said rang true for me, as the survivor of two deeply manipulative and emotionally abusive relationships. 

Every time Andrew threatened to "go home" -- I was yelling at the TV:   "GO HOME YOU CHILD".    Clearly he has major control issues.   I was hoping Amira would show all the abusive texts from Andrew - telling her to go back to France ... giving her a count-down to ending the relationship, etc.   She seems like a genuinely nice person -- sometimes a bit fragile ... but I hope she finds a healthy partner. 

On 4/18/2021 at 9:39 PM, laylalex said:

What she said rang true for me, as the survivor of two deeply manipulative and emotionally abusive relationships. When she was saying her heart was beating so fast at the idea of seeing Andrew... .

Agh i know exactly that feeling. For me it was  some super controlling family members. People around me dont understand why just the thought of bumping into them after years of no contact makes my heart race and flight or fight kick in. Its crazy but so true. 

I cant believe a bunch of "adults" would not understand and recognise those behaviours. Maybe its because they didnt watch the episodes and we did? Its easy for manipulative narcissist to look charming to outsiders. 

Wow. Just realized that Amira has been on VJ and found @HRQX's post circulating IG:

IMG_FAC9B52E887B-1.jpeg

I-751

July 25, 2023 - Submitted ROC via USPS 

July 31, 2023 - Credit card charged

Aug 1, 2023 - Text confirmation with IOE number received

Aug 14, 2023 - 48-month extension letter received

Aug 23, 2023 - Biometrics appointment at Brooklyn ASC

I-485

July 2, 2020 - 1st AOS submission via USPS  | July 19, 2020 - Rejected package received due to "missing forms" | July 20, 2020 - Resubmitted AOS Package | July 26, 2020 - AOS received at Chicago lockbox via USPS

July 27, 2020 - USCIS online status: Case received

Aug 9, 2020 - Credit card was charged | Aug 13, 2020 - Received SMS confirmation from USCIS | Aug 17, 2020 - Received NOAs in the mail | Aug 21, 2020 - USCIS account updated to RFE (waiting for mail)

Aug 27, 2020 - Hard copy of RFIE received in the mail (I-864EZ rejected) | Aug 31, 2020 - Response to RFIE sent to NBC

Sept 9, 2020 - Response to RFIE received by USCIS | Sept. 22, 2020 - Received I-693 deficiency notice

Nov 21, 2020 - Date USCIS sent out biometrics appointment letter  | Nov. 28, 2020 - Received bio appointment letter

Dec 18, 2020 - Biometrics appointment completed in Brooklyn ASC | Dec. 19, 2020 - Case updated to fingerprints taken (I-485 and I-765) | Dec. 30, 2020 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Feb 25, 2021 - New card is being produced (EAD) | Feb. 26, 2021 - EAD and AP have been approved

Mar 3, 2021 - Combo card received | Mar. 5, 2021 - SSN card received

Aug 31, 2021 - Case updated online to interview has been scheduled | Sept 8, 2021 - Interview schedule received in the mail via USPS

Oct 5, 2021 - Scheduled interview | Oct 6, 2021 - Approved

34 minutes ago, Bug&Bug said:

Yes she was in the K1 covid thread asking about going to Mexico and Serbia last year.

Man Andrew is bitter isnt he?

Abusers don't like getting called out publicly for their abuse.