Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
45 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Season finale tonight! I foolishly agreed to movie night (Godzilla v. King Kong) forgetting tonight is 90 Day. I made it clear I am willing to do some time shifting but like it or not we need to work in the finale this evening. Also that we have two TVs and he's very welcome to watch the other one.

Did you mention the similarities?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1 hour ago, Boiler said:

Did you mention the similarities?

Between 90 Day and Godzilla and/or King Kong? Hm, I hadn't thought about that. Actually he said, dear god, woman, please don't ruin the weekend.

I'm quite jealous because one of my friends has managed to make a slight fan of the show out of her husband. Apparently he is fascinated by Jovi, and was delighted to hear we will have more of him and Yara on Happily Ever After.

Timeline

I know hw did not come on a K1 but he is sort of in the process so you would think he might be interested in the others in a similar situation.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

22 hours ago, Boiler said:

I know hw did not come on a K1 but he is sort of in the process so you would think he might be interested in the others in a similar situation.

I made him watch the whole thing. :D Or rather he decided to sit with me for the entire episode and then got increasingly involved. By the time we got to the mini-special on the birth of Mylah, he was in it.

He had particularly choice words for Andrew which he shouted at the screen. First, how many throwing stars and katanas do you think this man has at home? And then when there was the sneak preview of the tell-all, he got quite upset when Andrew was demanding Amira appear with him on set. "What a manipulative, controlling ****! He wants her onstage so he can cow her into being the subservient woman he tried to make her into!" I did not disagree.

Timeline

Andrew, well there seems nothing vaguely nice about him.

Did he have any views on Harris? I can not help thinking he and Baby Mama are setting this up. Maybe married.

Well, he asked a couple of times to confirm how old Stephanie is. He was sort of in shock. He said she looked frail for that age, which is not very old at all.

Baby Mama Emma and Harris are 100% setting the stage for Harris to sacrifice himself for his kids and maybe Emma too. The whole scenario is bizarre. I think they probably are married.

I sincerely hope some employees at the embassy in Belize are watching this. How Stephanie cannot see that this is the 'homeland girl shuffle' is beyond me. All Harris wants is a better life for himself, baby mama Emma and the children. Nothing wrong with that. But Stephanie is being played like a violin. He most definitely will bolt as soon as he has his GC, file for divorce and get Emma and the children here as quickly as he can. I have never seen it being done so blatantly. 

I laughed so much when she got home and she has refrigerator with a computer screen and it has Ryan's picture as the wallpaper background. She taped a picture of Harris over it! I'd love it if she can't work out how to change the background picture and Ryan's face is staring at her every time she goes to the fridge. 

Something doesn't sit right with me with Andrew and Amira. I had high hopes for them at the beginning. He's an oddball with his appearance and his job but he seemed like a decent sort. And I've always had a fondness for the eccentrics of the world. Even after that dispute I would have still got on the plane and tried to sort things out but this was obviously so big that she couldn't face seeing him ever again. I don't know...to me the reaction didn't fit the action. I obviously missed something. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

1 hour ago, laylalex said:

Well, he asked a couple of times to confirm how old Stephanie is. He was sort of in shock. He said she looked frail for that age, which is not very old at all.

Baby Mama Emma and Harris are 100% setting the stage for Harris to sacrifice himself for his kids and maybe Emma too. The whole scenario is bizarre. I think they probably are married.

The sitting on the beach together, Harris puts his arm around Baby Mama. They share a kiss. Ha!! She is in on this for sure. She is a very good actress convincing Stephanie they are over. Harris is a dog, saying he wants to come to America for Stephanie, he loves her 😂 and of course a better like for his kids and BM. Shame Stephanie is so desperate she cant see through the scam.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

On 4/4/2021 at 2:27 PM, laylalex said:

movie night (Godzilla v. King Kong)

we did movie night and wife loved the movie. had to see it in IMAX too

i think after the few episodes she watched, wife was pretty much done with those people lol

Edited by Prizm123

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

On 4/6/2021 at 8:13 AM, JFH said:

He's an oddball with his appearance and his job but he seemed like a decent sort.

To be very nice, he's a douche. He finds out the love of his life is jailed in Mexico City. And all he can think to do is make a few calls and complain about the stress he's having but no concern for her stress? Oh well, I guess I'll have another cocktail and enjoy the beach for 2 weeks. Hope she calls. 

I totally agree with her dad except if I were him I would have done something if I could. Hiring a Mexico City attorney comes to mind.

Andrew couldn't find out anything in English, duh.  No chance of finding any bilingual around to help?  Hotel staff perhaps?  If you have to give them $20 to call wouldn't it be worth it? Of course, a flight to Mexico City would be out of the question. Those flights are way expensive.  Like $100. The whole thing in Mexico is probably his fault anyway if he didn't give her proof of the follow on flight to the US (or he didn't tell her to show it) then of course she'll get returned. She arrived on a 1 way looking like an illegal immigrant.

And then she makes the very intelligent decision to wait on kids until they are ready and not fighting and he blows up claiming she changed her mind about wanting kids at all.

Andrew is a waste of air.  Run Amira, run!  But please don't talk anymore.  Your voice is depressing. 

Edited by Skyman

1 minute ago, Skyman said:

To be very nice, he's a douche. He finds out the love of his life is jailed in Mexico City. And all he can think to do is make a few calls and complain about the stress he's having but no concern for her stress? Oh well, I guess I'll have another cocktail and enjoy the beach for 2 weeks. Hope she calls. 

I totally agree with her dad except if I were him I would have done something if I could. Hiring a Mexico City attorney comes to mind.

Andrew couldn't find out anything in English, duh.  No chance of finding any bilingual around to help?  Hotel staff perhaps?  If you have to give them $20 to call wouldn't it be worth it? Of course, a flight to Mexico City would be out of the question. Those flights are way expensive.  Like $100. The whole thing in Mexico is probably his fault anyway if he didn't give her proof of the follow on flight to the US (or he didn't tell her to show it) then of course she'll get returned. She arrived on a 1 way looking like an illegal immigrant.

And then she makes the very intelligent decision to wait on kids until they are ready and not fighting and he blows up claiming she changed her mind about wanting kids at all.

Andrew is a waste of air.  Run Amira, run!

I believe the tell all this sunday. From the previews, Andrew looks like his usual dirty, greasy mess. He gets offended during the show and storms off lol Recently he was threatening David, of David and Annie. They made a cameo for Amira, and Andrew got upset. That dude needs anger management classes

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

On 3/29/2021 at 1:15 PM, laylalex said:

Number 2 -- that attorney Mike and Natalie consulted was 18 tons of hot garbage, or she was edited in post to look like hot garbage. Like, you tell Natalie she's gonna be in deep doo-doo for not marrying on the 90th day when we all know she'll just be in a period of unauthorized stay and hello we are in a pandemic, they are not looking for tardy brides and grooms. If anything, this was the best time to just blow the deadline! File your I-130 and your AOS concurrently, whoopee.

We know that but technically, not marrying by the end of the 90 days would be illegal and advising someone to do something illegal could get them disbarred. Certainly they aren't going to do that on camera. 

Timeline

Are you sure it took him 5 minutes, maybe he was not paying attention for the first 4?

Him and his Mother answers quite a few questions.

Anyway set to record Sunday, there was a taster last night.