Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

On 3/19/2021 at 6:39 PM, Eric-Pris said:

So they stopped showing this show on TLC and now it's only online for a fee?  Must be because I haven't seen any new episodes in a few weeks on my DVR, and I couldn't care any less. 

This show already jumped the shark anyway.

I watched it last night ??

2 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I watched it last night ??

I time-shifted to watching it this morning. Somehow I forgot it was on -- I am deep into watching Darcey's Journey on the Discovery+ platform I neglected the OG show!

But yes, it was on TLC last night as normal.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

TLC is starting to mix show premises... I started a new thread as it is a different show:

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

4 hours ago, Penguin_ie said:

TLC is starting to mix show premises... I started a new thread as it is a different show:

I was saying the same thing the other day to Boiler! :lol: They need VJ. 

On 3/22/2021 at 3:13 PM, laylalex said:

I time-shifted to watching it this morning. Somehow I forgot it was on -- I am deep into watching Darcey's Journey on the Discovery+ platform I neglected the OG show!

But yes, it was on TLC last night as normal.

I cannot watch Darcey

On 3/24/2021 at 4:14 PM, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I cannot watch Darcey

She's so awful but I can't stop watching. Actually I have now watched all of it. :) I am taking a timeout from more Darcey in the show with her sister because it's kind of overwhelming after a while. 

I am doing a palate cleanser of The Crown instead. A little more high-toned!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I am fascinated to see what Stephanie does next.

The ones with the Portuguese speaking lady are in US terms not that far from me, could certainly do a VJ visit.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

5 hours ago, Boiler said:

I am fascinated to see what Stephanie does next.

The ones with the Portuguese speaking lady are in US terms not that far from me, could certainly do a VJ visit.

Well I read yesterday on Reddit that she did an Only Fans video with her in a gimp mask. I have NOT gone back into the subreddit that posts pics from 90DF people's Only Fans accounts. One time seeing Stephanie's unclothed bosoms was enough really. :dead: 

8 hours ago, laylalex said:

Well I read yesterday on Reddit that she did an Only Fans video with her in a gimp mask. I have NOT gone back into the subreddit that posts pics from 90DF people's Only Fans accounts. One time seeing Stephanie's unclothed bosoms was enough really. :dead: 

🤢

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

1 hour ago, Mary Lou said:

🤢

OMG that episode tonight.

Number 1 -- we have another ep next week which I was not expecting, but we do need to see Yara and Jovi's wedding with the Elvis officiant. Jovi's mom continues to be the hero we need but don't deserve.

Number 2 -- that attorney Mike and Natalie consulted was 18 tons of hot garbage, or she was edited in post to look like hot garbage. Like, you tell Natalie she's gonna be in deep doo-doo for not marrying on the 90th day when we all know she'll just be in a period of unauthorized stay and hello we are in a pandemic, they are not looking for tardy brides and grooms. If anything, this was the best time to just blow the deadline! File your I-130 and your AOS concurrently, whoopee. And then she makes it sound like advanced parole will come almost immediately. Wth?

Number 3 -- I thought Hazel looked lovely, and the ceremony was cute. I get that these people are committed and in love. And even her mom was happy over Zoom.

Number 4 -- Brandon and Julia were adorable beyond beyond when he wised up and got romantic. The "spa" evening was so cute (even with the mildew in the grout, don't tell me you didn't see it). I also loved the vows in each other's language. I could tell it meant everything to her parents back in Russia.

Number 5 -- Rebecca, why why why would you buy ONE dress when you have a short timescale? Buy two. Sorry, that corset over the dress looked awful. Glad she felt confident in it. Zied was so sweet, from start to finish.

Number 6 -- waiting for Andrew to show himself up as the class A gaslighting douchecanoe that he indicated he was last week.

Number 7 -- STEPH AND THE BLOWTORCH

Edited by laylalex

22 hours ago, laylalex said:

OMG that episode tonight.

Number 1 -- we have another ep next week which I was not expecting, but we do need to see Yara and Jovi's wedding with the Elvis officiant. Jovi's mom continues to be the hero we need but don't deserve.

Number 2 -- that attorney Mike and Natalie consulted was 18 tons of hot garbage, or she was edited in post to look like hot garbage. Like, you tell Natalie she's gonna be in deep doo-doo for not marrying on the 90th day when we all know she'll just be in a period of unauthorized stay and hello we are in a pandemic, they are not looking for tardy brides and grooms. If anything, this was the best time to just blow the deadline! File your I-130 and your AOS concurrently, whoopee. And then she makes it sound like advanced parole will come almost immediately. Wth?

Number 3 -- I thought Hazel looked lovely, and the ceremony was cute. I get that these people are committed and in love. And even her mom was happy over Zoom.

Number 4 -- Brandon and Julia were adorable beyond beyond when he wised up and got romantic. The "spa" evening was so cute (even with the mildew in the grout, don't tell me you didn't see it). I also loved the vows in each other's language. I could tell it meant everything to her parents back in Russia.

Number 5 -- Rebecca, why why why would you buy ONE dress when you have a short timescale? Buy two. Sorry, that corset over the dress looked awful. Glad she felt confident in it. Zied was so sweet, from start to finish.

Number 6 -- waiting for Andrew to show himself up as the class A gaslighting douchecanoe that he indicated he was last week.

Number 7 -- STEPH AND THE BLOWTORCH

Jovi looks scared to get married, then again he probably is. Yara is high maintenance, but in some strange way i do like her???

How about when Natalie was asking the immigration attorney for relationship advice 🤣 she basically told her, i can't help you dealing with Mike ha ha 90 day has been notorious for having attorneys on the show who are clueless. 

I agree, Hazel did look lovely. I felt uncomfortable for Tarik's daughter, i don't believe she did grasp what was really happening. She's adorable though. I hate to see young kids on the show, especially when they have special needs imo. 

I was shocked Betty would have allowed there to be any mold or mildew in her grout seeing as she flipped out  about the hot tub 😂 It was a very "cute" ceremony as Julia would say.

Rebecca was poured into that dress!!! That corset was awful. She would have been better off finding a cute lacey shrug or some type of jacket.  Loved when Zied was asked if he takes Rebecca in marriage, he says "Yeah" LOL

Uggg if i never see that dirty, greasy,  manipulative Andrew again it will be too soon. Yuck

Stephanie grilling the baby mama next episode, it's not going to end well

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

I really feel sorry for Natalie now. She has been far from perfect, but It must be awful to be in the position she is in now. It's almost like Michael has the power now and it's payback time. She seems like she is trying a bit harder. Of course the show is so far off the rails, you have to wonder if this is all invented. 

I do agree the Attorney was clueless.  So she is out of status for a little while. No biggie considering all that is going on now.

2 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I really feel sorry for Natalie now. She has been far from perfect, but It must be awful to be in the position she is in now. It's almost like Michael has the power now and it's payback time. She seems like she is trying a bit harder. Of course the show is so far off the rails, you have to wonder if this is all invented. 

I do agree the Attorney was clueless.  So she is out of status for a little while. No biggie considering all that is going on now.

That part with Natalie having to go back to get the credit card was so bogus. The simple thing to do is of course for the hotel to email an authorization for the hotel stay to Mike, have him provide credit card details and a copy of his driver's license and send that back. I have done this before for friends where I was putting them up in a hotel at my expense. This was done for drama and to move the narrative along. 

However... Mike is a class A jerk. Natalie was clearly genuinely hurt, and who wouldn't be? I completely agree this was payback, and it's over and beyond what she deserves. What she deserved for her stunt back in Kiev is for Mike to cut ties and ghost her forever. 

@Mary Lou, I too am waiting for the interrogation of the baby mama by Steph! Also, I am so glad you agree with me about Rebecca's dress. That was so bad. She could have put the corset in as an inset in the back, just by cutting the lace-up portions out of the corset and safety pinning them into the back of the unzipped dress. If done neatly, it would be not very noticeable. When I got married the first time, my bridesmaids were four very different shapes, from flat in the front to large bosomed, from very slender to larger-framed. So I selected a bridesmaid dress that had a corset back to accommodate everyone. It also made them feel unstressed about staying a particular weight up or down in the lead up to the wedding. If I were going to buy a wedding dress online and I had zero chance to have it altered before the wedding, I would insist on one with a corset back so that I could tie it as tight as I needed to. I would also size up!

I want to hug Zied though, she really got herself a sweetie. :wub: 

Rebecca’s wedding dress sums up why you should never buy from Wish. It was a classic case of “what you ordered vs what you got”. I would have just ditched the dress and worn my best outfit from my closet. This is her 4th marriage after all. And it wasn’t a fancy event. So why the white dress?

Mike and Natalie...my almost-neighbors. The whole hotel incident was bizarre. They had a whole camera crew there with them. Natalie was clearly very emotionally distressed by the whole situation. I do believe the tears when she called to cancel the wedding were genuine. She was heartbroken. Yet the camera crew allowed her to go back to the house of the very man who had caused her so much pain? At what point does TLC have a duty of care for the participants to ensure that they are not in danger? I’m not suggesting Mike is a violent man but they were both very emotional over the whole event and anything could have happened. And Natalie knew that driving back to Sequim meant that she wouldn’t be getting the flight the next morning. Tamara said she couldn’t sleep with her because she had no space? No couch? No living room floor? If that were my neighbour I’d put her on my couch before I let her go back to the man who had caused her to be so distraught. Something is not right with that whole story. 

Stephanie and Ryarris - she’s everything why the K-1 process gets such a bad rap. Ryan is about to have his interview (and but for COVID it would have happened by now) and she dumps him on Monday and decides to file for Harris on Tuesday. I shake my head in disbelief on the K-1 board here when you see girls posting “my fiancé broke up with me and is withdrawing my petition. Will this affect my next K-1?” But this takes it to a whole new level. Talk about keeping it all in the family. I wonder if there are any more cousins just in case Harris decides to not use a rubber one night. That trash bag for his luggage though... sums up their relationship. 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Season finale tonight! I foolishly agreed to movie night (Godzilla v. King Kong) forgetting tonight is 90 Day. I made it clear I am willing to do some time shifting but like it or not we need to work in the finale this evening. Also that we have two TVs and he's very welcome to watch the other one.