Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Who else thinks there's something not quite right about  Blake and Jasmine?

Definitely! 

Applied for DV lottery with her sister, was not selected, so set up a dating profile using her sister’s location to meet a man in that area so she could get a fiancé or spouse visa to live closer to her sister. She’ll be divorcing him as soon as she gets her GC. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
14 minutes ago, JFH said:

Definitely! 

Applied for DV lottery with her sister, was not selected, so set up a dating profile using her sister’s location to meet a man in that area so she could get a fiancé or spouse visa to live closer to her sister. She’ll be divorcing him as soon as she gets her GC. 

Exactly she is not even giving him a chance... He treats him like some virus.... His friends see it but he does not see it and he is just too protective of her

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

3 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Exactly she is not even giving him a chance... He treats him like some virus.... His friends see it but he does not see it and he is just too protective of her

If it wasn’t for the story about her sister I could kind of understand her attitude. I spent a lot of time in Scandinavia during my university days (studied Scandinavian Philology) and I know a lot of people there can seem to be very cold, very reserved. I can be that way too. When I first met my husband’s family I was like that. They are very much into hugging and kissing and very loud and always wanting to “let’s hang out!” (and I’ve been here over three years now and I still don’t understand this concept of “hanging out” or what the term actually means) and I’m not like that at all. They may have thought I was rude because I was so quiet. So I really do get that. And when I first saw her on the show I was prepared to give her a chance because she was definitely a fish out of water when she first landed in LA. 

But it’s gone further than that with her. He seems to be a massive inconvenience to her. He has served his purpose, he got her into the country. Now she’s just treading water with him until she gets her GC. She’s being cruel to him. 

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

all i know is i really hope next seasons couples are better than this season.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

5 minutes ago, debbiedoo said:

all i know is i really hope next seasons couples are better than this season.

Have you seen the preview? I have and I’m not hopeful...

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
15 hours ago, JFH said:

Have you seen the preview? I have and I’m not hopeful...

I have. Yes 🙄

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 8:27 PM, Mary Lou said:

Anfisa 😂

She's nothing like she was portrayed on the show. And she's mild to almost every batch of couples that has appeared since.

1 hour ago, Sunny_Skies said:

She's nothing like she was portrayed on the show. And she's mild to almost every batch of couples that has appeared since.

I liked her, she was no nonsense. And now we know more and more of the show is scripted. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
10 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

I liked her, she was no nonsense. And now we know more and more of the show is scripted. 

Yes exactly! And since Jorge has been away she has been independent. She deserved her green card.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

So for some reason my fiancee got an email from the show about two months ago telling us that they were interested in us. We didn't respond.

Anyone know how they get people's info? It seemed super creepy that they knew we started the process.

Edited by sl1pstream

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
56 minutes ago, sl1pstream said:

So for some reason my fiancee got an email from the show about two months ago telling us that they were interested in us. We didn't respond.

Anyone know how they get people's info? It seemed super creepy that they knew we started the process.

Not sure on email, but we know the producers come phishing here. They will PM members and sometimes even blatantly post for good stories.  We shut them down as soon as we see them.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Penguin_ie said:

Not sure on email, but we know the producers come phishing here. They will PM members and sometimes even blatantly post for good stories.  We shut them down as soon as we see them.

I wasn't a member yet. If any of us were in some community it'd make sense, but we weren't. It was just weird.

On 2/13/2020 at 5:10 AM, sl1pstream said:

they contacted me also

i am thinking they really wanted a girl from Ukraine named Natalie....

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

On 2/11/2020 at 5:46 PM, Sunny_Skies said:

She deserved her green card.

Grrrr... I hate that phrase. Like a GC is some kind of prize or Medal of Honor. It’s too closely linked to the idea that us foreign spouses should be “grateful” to our USC spouses for bringing us here. I don’t feel I’ve done anything to deserve a prize. I’m a wife like any other. I go to work, do the grocery shopping, watch TV, walk the dog, just like any American does. What makes foreign spouses any different? What’s expected of us that you wouldn’t expect of anyone born here? 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!