Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On 12/22/2019 at 12:13 PM, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I saw a preview in which Angela said Yeah ! Michael will be here in 30 days. I think he got approved. 

God Bless his mortal soul. Seems like such a nice guy.  He is moving to south GA to live in a tiny house with Angela, her mom, her daughter and what appears to be 3-4 grand kids. 

And her child molester daughter who will be loose in a couple of years

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 12/24/2019 at 6:55 AM, debbiedoo said:

its her eyes. she has those CRAZY I WANT A BABY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW eyes

im tellin ya, she needs medications. really really good medications.

..and her Mama as well...

The way she talks.. I'm not a doctor, but there is a problem too.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:41 AM, Cheschirecat said:

They are married and both wearing wedding bands in that episode 

I read that those are Turkish engagement rings. Then again I'm not Turkish lol so they might be married

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Did you guys see the preview on TLCgo for the new mini series, 'Just Landed'. I just realized, I remember Hedi posting on VJ, nervous about his interview and then being so excited to come back and tell everyone he was approved! I just went back and looked, it's definitely them. I'm excited to see their story!

Has there been other 90 day fiance stars in here before?

10 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

Did you guys see the preview on TLCgo for the new mini series, 'Just Landed'. I just realized, I remember Hedi posting on VJ, nervous about his interview and then being so excited to come back and tell everyone he was approved! I just went back and looked, it's definitely them. I'm excited to see their story!

Probably. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

10 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

Some of the more seasoned members here tell stories of when the producers would recruit for the show here.....

On 12/26/2019 at 10:59 AM, Ksenia_O said:

..and her Mama as well...

The way she talks.. I'm not a doctor, but there is a problem too.

we watched a few episodes while we were out of town in a hotel for Thanksgiving, my wife liked her and said she understood why she is the way she is.

She thought everyone else was bat---- insane and said she was glad we werent chosen for the show because we are pretty normal and boring

She really didnt like that fat girl with the South African fiance. She thinks she is lazy

Edited by Prizm123

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Where do they find these lawyers they put on this show?  They are so bad.  I think most aren't immigration lawyers but some back country all-purpose lawyers who do everything but aren't really good at anything.  The lawyer for "Mouth of the South" read the denial that they gave Michael at the embassy.  He says that they "will recommend denial" but it's an official denial yet.  I think it's pretty official when the IO tells you that you are DENIED!   And then he mentions K1 appeal, and states that 60% of appeals are approved.  I was under the impression that the K1 appeal isn't practical because they just let it expire.

I saw what may be the first show of 90 Day Fiancee new season last Monday (dec 23rd).  Strange it was in the 2nd hour of something they called "Most Outrageous Moments" about past seasons.   It DVR'd it and I was scrolling through it and it showed Russ and Paola fighting and Fernanda, the little jealous Mexican cutie, and then the second hour, they went to the new people. 

And yesterday saw the preview for a new before the 90 day, starting in February.  Looks like Darcey can't get enough of her 15 minutes, she's back with Tom on the before 90 days AGAIN.

They are finding enough weirdos for all these shows.  Very cool.

Edited by Eric-Pris

BTW- that Tania is so irresponsible.  She went to Costa Rica for some study, but she seems to be in bars and dancing drunk more than she's studying.  If her guy had more self-respect, he'd be gone when she came back.  

Also, I forgot to add earlier.... how MOTS' lawyer not so subtly mentioned "what else Michael said at the interview".  And now the loud mouth redneck is going to Nigeria to find out what happened at the interview.  They are trying to blame him.  Maybe it's the fact that there's a 20+ year age gap, the fact that they fight and break up every other show,  that she doesn't trust him, that he wants kids and she's 80,  that he wants to met Donald Trump :lol: , etc.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 12/28/2019 at 9:17 AM, Jmeleecur said:

I'm pretty sure Jorge, Nicole, and Benjamin/Akinyi have all been on here before.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Where do they find these lawyers they put on this show?  They are so bad.  I think most aren't immigration lawyers but some back country all-purpose lawyers who do everything but aren't really good at anything.  The lawyer for "Mouth of the South" read the denial that they gave Michael at the embassy.  He says that they "will recommend denial" but it's an official denial yet.  I think it's pretty official when the IO tells you that you are DENIED!   And then he mentions K1 appeal, and states that 60% of appeals are approved.  I was under the impression that the K1 appeal isn't practical because they just let it expire.

Yeah I yelled at the TV "there is no K1 appeal!!!"  And then Michael's lawyer in Nigeria told him to get married and file for K3.  Again I yelled at the TV "you file I30 and then apply for CR1 visa!!!!!!"  I would say it was just staged but I actually believe this is what the lawyers said.  Because when I first called a lawyer (thank goodness I didn't use one) he told me to have my husband come on a tourist visa and then marry and adjust status.  Luckily VJ let me know that was visa fraud and we did it the right way.  But lawyers seem so incompetent.  Rant over - lol

5 hours ago, Oliversmom said:

Yeah I yelled at the TV "there is no K1 appeal!!!"  And then Michael's lawyer in Nigeria told him to get married and file for K3.  Again I yelled at the TV "you file I30 and then apply for CR1 visa!!!!!!"  I would say it was just staged but I actually believe this is what the lawyers said.  Because when I first called a lawyer (thank goodness I didn't use one) he told me to have my husband come on a tourist visa and then marry and adjust status.  Luckily VJ let me know that was visa fraud and we did it the right way.  But lawyers seem so incompetent.  Rant over - lol

Lawyers are con artists, they will say whatever the clients wants to hear.  If they say that a K-1 takes 6-9 months the client won't like it, but a tourist visa takes a few weeks.  They don't care if the people commit fraud, or get denied for a tourist visa, they still get paid.  They can deny deny deny, if anything.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 12/28/2019 at 8:37 PM, Jorgedig said:

Some of the more seasoned members here tell stories of when the producers would recruit for the show here.....

They still do.  We ban them as we find them, so mostly they try to be subtle now and PM people.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:32 AM, Prizm123 said:

She really didnt like that fat girl with the South African fiance. She thinks she is lazy

Spoilt, too!  And so not ready to get married/ settle down, she is all about herself.

18 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Where do they find these lawyers they put on this show?  They are so bad. 

I agree- the constant mention of K3, say what?  

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

22 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Can just about guarantee you there are no immigration attorneys in Hazlehurst GA